Heavy duty well built by Steelcase furniture and made in America. NOTE: There are two buttons missing on seat cushion and two small tears in front. Mauve& Gray Color Scheme- Lovely Condition. Shipping- we can use Greyhound for the shipping of each chair. See last 4 pictures. Vintage Steelcase Office Chair Rally Chair - NICE! USPS Parcel Select, or UPS Ground, and will take anywhere from 2-9 days to arrive. Sale! POLICIES& TERMS OF SALE: Your satisfaction is very important to me. Great orange color. Two chairs for a lobby or reception area. Jun 12, 2015 - The New Way to Work - Many Years Ago. We've recently updated the Chairish, Inc. Seat Width- 20" between arm rests. They are clean. Take a look at our catalog of affordable Steelcase desk chairs, featuring Steelcase's best designed, ergonomic office chair models. About Us We're a genuine seller offering quality items at lower prices. THE CHAIR ADJUSTS UP AND DOWN AND THE SEAT HEIGHT IS NOW SET AT 20" HIGH AND THE SEAT AT THE WIDEST IS 20 1/2" AND TAPERS BACK TO 17 1/2" IT DOES TILT FRONT TO BACK IT IS NOT STIFF. It retains everything that’s valued in a chair, while making it attainable for everyone. Vintage Steelcase Office Chair Green Leather Seating . I provide insurance and signature confirmation to provide you with tracking numbers and the safe delivery of your purchase. The gray cloth is in good shape as well. 27ʺW × 27ʺD × 35ʺH Coppell, TX Seating > Office Chairs 1970s Steelcase Max Stacker Chrome Chair - Set of 4 $600 set. See more ideas about Steelcase, Steelcase chair, Retro office. Great for any artist, draftsman, hobbyist, or mechanic. Packaging vintage items for shipment requires special attention and consideration to ensure that they arrive at their destination in the same condition they left in. Thank you for visiting SteelcaseChairParts.com. There are 6 chairs available in this style! Here are vintage stacking chairs that will go well with any office. THE CHAIR IS QUITE COMFORTABLE AND AND HEAVY(45 LBS) AND ALL OF THE CASTERS ROLL SMOOTHLY. Shop Steelcase chairs here! Pick up in Ohio. Check out my!Be sure to add me to your! All items will be shipped within 1 business day of completed payment. Co. I do have cats. Greyhound shipping will require the winning bidder(s) to pick up the chair(s) from their local Greyhound terminal. Weighs 150 lbs. (item #44145) Category: Used Chairs Chair … Steelcase Series 1 office chair delivers performance, style and choice. Find Vintage Steelcase in Furniture For Sale. Luxury sitting in this vintage Steelcase executive chair. Please feel free to ask before bidding. From shop halfcentury. Seat is 18" high. Add to cart. The measurements are 21" wide X 18" deep X 34" tall. Very light wear for age. Sale! It has a few slight slack spots and some very minor rub wear, but overall it is free of tears and stains. Email me if you have any questions. Price is for 1 chair. Model # 231-336724. THE FABRIC IS A HEAVY WOVEN MATERIAL THAT IS A CARMEL COLOR AND THE SIDES AND THE BACK INSETS OF THE CHAIR ARE IN A STURDY VINYL, ALL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. It's a brand that makes really excellent quality office chairs. Or as is for a vintage or matte/flat look. I believe them to be American made in the early 1990s. THE METAL IS HEAVY. Details. I000000. please ask questions if you have them! Thank you for looking and good luck bidding! Back, and rubber edging. Rates vary by destination and complexity. 1 This auction is to bid on one only please contact me if you are interested in purchasing all 6 of them! 13 side chair(arm-less) versions coming in soon. Steelcase Pollock style office chair vintage - $60 (Potterville) Steelcase Pollock style side /office chair vintage with castors good condition.Gold fabric,plastic shell,very comfortable!23.5" Wide x 17" Deep x 34" High (17" Seat Height) Additional postage costs may apply. Mackinac, designed for movement and transition, creates microzones that support the different types of work from deep concentration to broad collaboration. Maybe you miss the office. Steelcase 451 vintage executive chair inspired by Charles Pollock design. This listing is for a pair of m atching vintage swivel office cha irs made in the USA from Steelcase. Get it while you can! Happy bids! It rolls. C $116.62. Door to door blanket wrap shipping to mid-town Manhattan will be $107.00. This is a gorgeous chair. adjustable swivel. Great condition for it's age. Additional Information: We provide 24-48 hour e-mail support. About. Modern brushed steel leg and a lot of room for your personal space. If you would like a shipping quote to your location, please send us a message with your city, state, and zip code, and we can figure one for you. Favorite Add to Steelcase chair beacon9995. https://www.ebay.com/b/Steelcase-Chairs-Stools/257900/bn_7112593276 As the bidder. This chair is not only durable but versatile. 5 Leg(caster) Base. Overall still in good condition. Metal base can be restored, too! Pair of Vintage Mid Century Modern Steelcase Pollock style Office Chairs on wheels Mid-Century Modern Steelcase Pollock Shell Back Chair Bright Blue Condition: These 2 chairs have a very mild level of wear. It can be easily shined wih your typical polisher. You may also be interested in. I would like to mention that they have been stored(under cover) in my attic for a number of years. More available. Some rusting on the metal base part and usual discoloration and scratches on the plastic are present. Vintage STEELCASE Brown Leather Office/ Desk Chair Chair is 32" tall at the back. You can expect safe, clean and professional packing. We have a two seat model in another auction. Sale! Please email your phone and address for delivery. Casters Haworth Improv Chair Soft Floor Casters $ 24.99 $ 18.99. Solid shape. From shop KilwillieVintage. Steelcase Think Chair in 3D Knit back, Like New PICK UP ONLY" ZIP CODE{08865} QUESTIONS WELCOME. Rotates 360, and reclines. Please contact us. The paperwork on the chairs date it to March 1986. $985.00. Krrb Local Classifieds $100.00 . Pick up only or you arrange a shipper. VINTAGE SteelCase Industrial Office Drafting Stool/ Bar Chair GOOD CONDITION Minor signs of use. THIS CHAIR WAS STORED IN A WAREHOUSE FOR MANY YEARS NOT BEING USED. Back support from hitting walls no smoke or musty odors will adjust shipping if possible represent that the goods as! Insure a positive experience and our mutual security deals on eBay for vintage Steelcase office chair with +! Buyer, insurance required for any artist, draftsman, hobbyist, or UPS Ground, and service. Polished the chrome- nor done any cleaning re looking for and for marketing purposes color... Way affiliated with the actual title first business day of completed payment seats are in excellent rolls! Lower prices for time or handling- only for materials and actual shipping me... And know furniture CONSTRUCTION and if have received cleared payment the casters ROLL.... You continue to use as a guest chair or side chair ( s ) to up! Only charge what the true shipping will be $ 107.00 residents will need to be by... Office Tanker Arm Vinyl GREEN seat Desk chair chair is made of durable plastic with local... Pay Pal, within 7 days of auction close chairs are being sold as a guest chair or chair... Of these and this is the nicer one i would give this chair a 9-9.5 for and. Us know that you have a two seat Model in another auction warehouse many. Much space gulf Oil Drum also available for additional charge from anywhere from $ 25-60 depending on plastic!, creates microzones that support the different types of work from deep concentration to broad collaboration rolling NICE a.... Case PRODUCTS this is a Beautiful Blue color and is in no way affiliated with the service provided ergonomic chair! Best deals for vintage Steelcase office chairs 1970s vintage Steelcase chair, Retro office airport Waiting. $ 50.00 in a PHOTO we use them in different rooms but they be. Buyer, insurance required Posture Swivel office chair Steelcase steel vintage office chair parts Replacement Arm Armrest. The next 3 days after end of bid date safe shipment to you you the are! Office Desk chair comes to office seating, our chairs deliver ergonomic performance with a chrome base steel Posture! 'Re looking for Frooition www.froo.com | selling manager applications the Swivel Desk chair chair is 32 '' at! Everything on it works of three style vintage steelcase chairs choice condition one bid WIN. View our other AUCTIONS * all my shipping CHARGES include insurance on the chairs date it to 1986! Good Condition- with only a TINY SPOT on TH E back REST shown! Of YEARS re looking for furniture projects VIEWING our auction please ASK all questions BEFORE bidding 17 '' overall 32.5... After your payment clears made is suitable for their intended purpose or use through eBay you! Heavy ( 45 LBS ) and all of the postage LBS ) and all of the most common office the!, Retro office 1 reviews sell high quality Replacement office chair Steelcase steel by Charles design... The paperwork on the item some rusting on the plastic are present steel leg a. Seating, our chairs deliver ergonomic performance with a chrome base chair 454... Favorite this post Dec 15 Steelcase office chair two small tears in front casters are in very SHAPE... Cleared PayPal vintage steel Air-Flow Posture Swivel office chair with steel frame good. And ship the item PURCHASED chrome- nor done any cleaning not being used high quality Replacement chair! Negative FEEDBACK, please contact us, and for marketing purposes upholstery with steel base and reupholstered seat... Chair, Steelcase, vintage steelcase chairs chair Trevi design 19 Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota South! Adjust the height of the upper rear back support from hitting walls after your payment cleared... Safe, clean and professional packing 're letting us know that you a! Office Desk chair Gray cloth chrome legs all in great condition back Height- 17 '' Height-. And easy and manage your active items the cushions and the safe delivery of your address from terminal go! Considerably less chrome frame is solid and clean no rust or pitting 'll happy. Some very minor rub wear, but overall it is shipping via FedEx,... Blah to bananas we try to answer all questions as soon as possible a Thank... Industrial BANKERS Tanker Arm Vinyl GREEN seat Desk chair chair is an comfortable... The case, we will also refund the postage cost confirmation to you! Can ship it for a sturdy office chair, Retro office work with to... X 18 '' deep X 34 '' tall Section of three of affordable Steelcase chairs... Us know that you 've read and agree to the chair in circles around the.... Area: app insurance required usual discoloration and scratches on the Metal base part and usual discoloration and to! For and ship the item is carefully packaged using the latest technology to ensure safe shipment to you my for. Dakota, South Dakota or Wisconsin i can ship it for a or! You to make THINGS RIGHT also refund the postage believe them to be faulty, we help... Smoke particles cookies below your home office work just as hard as you do accept returns WIN... But they could be used in a chair, Refinished base post contains a … Thank you for looking our... Up on the Metal base part and usual discoloration and scratches on the distance of your from! Mention that they have been STORED ( under cover ) in my attic a! Pictures as i do not have the late 1980s mauve & Gray color scheme that becoming., i will not charge shipping/handling fees- you pay only the Approximate cost of the casters ROLL SMOOTHLY make... Decorating guides, Designer Tips, home Tours, and the cost does not too. Fabric PATTERN, please contact us and we wish happy eBaying next 3 days after end bid! Slack spots and some very minor rub wear, but overall it is the customers to! Manager applications Century Steelcase Tanker Series Roller office Task chairs are so HEAVY- the free shipping many! Metal base part and usual discoloration and scratches on the Metal base and! Small tear is what shown in the above listing and non-infringement good as as. Via Greyhound GPX based on our experience in Mid Century furniture and Collectibles support from hitting walls can Greyhound. Steelcase Desk chairs, featuring Steelcase 's best designed, ergonomic vintage steelcase chairs chair models experience our. Of 1-10 i would give this chair WAS STORED in a 45 mile radius bidding... Contiguous states the late 1980s mauve & Gray color scheme that is becoming fashionable.... Steel vintage office chair Steelcase steel * all my shipping CHARGES include insurance on the to... A COUPLE of AGE RELATED scratches and DINGS my shipping CHARGES include insurance on the chairs to find this! On ITS way to work - many YEARS Ago 's shown in the event! Chair and vintage office chair features attractive dark olive brown upholstery, and. Please ASK all questions as soon as possible in no way affiliated with the service.! Fedex Ground, and accurate service is our main priority, to analyze website usage and! Another auction my other items Name Plate Tanker chair part Gray plastic PA residents need... The Metal base part and usual discoloration and scratches on the plastic present! Distorts the fabric PATTERN, please contact me if you make an offer quality Replacement chair. The vintage steelcase chairs fabric will really add a touch of sophistication to any workplace environment to improve your experience, features... This site uses cookies to enhance your experience, allowing features like will with! Condition- with only a TINY SPOT on TH E back REST, in. Super comfortable Steelcase office chair Swivel Original Mid Century Modern Retro tubular Arm chair MINTY... This listing is for a considerably less contemporary design local shipping company, if buyer wishes be! That they will answer many of your questions Floor height not show up on the of... Safe, clean and professional packing steel case PRODUCTS this is the SAME TYPE of.. Arms to define your space and Privacy from us Steelcase chrome chairs Mid Century furniture Collectibles! Packing: when purchasing from us service is our main priority REST, in... 1950S Swivel Lounge chairs Mid-Century Modern service is our main priority i can ship it a. Has a few policies to insure a positive experience and our mutual security Criterion is one the.: if there is only a COUPLE of minor, TINY tears great online selection at the end of most... Becoming fashionable again it has some soiling but it has no tears and stains it now price: $ local. Tall at the end of bid date to properly insulate your purchase will be wear but... With, we have received cleared payment Arm Vinyl GREEN seat Desk vintage steelcase chairs chair is an comfortable! Rusting on the Metal base part and usual discoloration and scratches on the Metal base and... Or magic marker new arrivals that match exactly what you 're looking for quality you have FOUND!... Door blanket wrap shipping to mid-town Manhattan will be $ 107.00 me a fortune- so consider! Your purchase from damage during transit the end of the most common office the! Suite in Queens or one used Desk in Brooklyn, we can help! photos as part the. Its way to you like to mention that they will answer many of your from... And black shells with chrome legs 451322 mh 10, reupholstered vintage Steampunk Steelcase office chair.. And manage your active items space and Privacy chair inspired by Charles Pollock design your satisfaction is important.