Start Shopping at Vacasa.com. Here For You During COVID-19 At first when I saw the salary was 18 an hour I was excited as I never had a high paying wage. Management. The Company offers room accommodation on rental basis. Vacasa can operate without apps, but without housekeepers your company will not survive. Vacation Rentals Made Easy Based in Portland, Oregon, Vacasa offers professional rental management for more than 5,100 vacation homes in some of the most desirable vacation destinations in the United States, Central and South America, and Europe. Visit our LinkedIn page for the latest employee check in with Daniel McCrary, Vacasa's general manager for Lake Chelan. Continue Expired and Not Verified Vacasa Promo Codes & Offers. The World’s first Culture-Fit Jobs App. Vacasa, LLC provides hotel services. 2.9. Confidential EAP support anytime, anywhere Joshua J. Aug 2020. See all 310 reviews. 2.9. Email Address. Culture. While their are many factors to a whole compensation package, Vacasa will need to be highly cognizant of what it's going to take to recruit … Our employees will be provided with, and expected to wear, personal protective equipment (gloves and face masks) at all times while visiting homes for maintenance, housekeeping, or any other purpose. Work independently. Location. 2.8. 10/10 recommend booking this location for a great trip away from the craziness of the world we live on now. 4 Vacasa reviews. Discover your personality strengths and find Culture-Fit Jobs. Vacasa is by far the best company I have ever worked for as far as showing the genuinely care about their employees. They provide food, coffee and occasional catered lunchs, great benefits and PTO. Vacasa is aware of this and yet there appears to be no true commitment to correcting disparities to not only pay employees of the same role and function fairly, but to pay employees according to industry average -- meaning, how the industry values the work they do. Language. Guests who stay in Vacasa-managed homes have access to local onsite management, professionally cleaned homes, an easy-to-use mobile app and a dedicated 24/7 guest services team. They are either expired or are not currently valid. Add Benefits Review. Morgan Beringer Vacasa. The most useful review … Housekeeper 126 reviews. Unlike other tech-enabled platforms such as ride hailing apps or delivery apps, Vacasa doesn’t use contract workers. Like boot … Luxury is defined by light and space, this place has ample of both. 0 Likes. By continuing to use this website you agree to our use of cookies. 2.8. Read More Careers at Vacasa. Lauren Mills Vacasa. Helpfulness Rating Date. Working remotely, decent pay, that's about it. These offers have not been verified to work. The kitchen space … We are glad to see the pros you have listed here and we agree that Vacasa's employees are top-notch! Job Security & Advancement. Found 126 reviews matching the search. See all 327 reviews. The higher-ups are always super open to listening to any needs you may have and genuinely care about your career advancement and help you work towards your goals. From Turnkey Vacation Rentals. Indeed Featured review. Office workers get free coffee, beer, food, play ping pong, bring their dogs to work AND get breaks. 2.6. Job Title. Vacasa’s technology stack is built for personalization at scale. Matt Greene Founder/Board Member of 6 Degrees & MeetingMatch, ... Vacasa. Pay with benefits and more. Work-Life Balance. I enjoy the daily interactions with guest and the wealth of support from management. Companies to Explore. It’s the highest I’ve ever seen it,” said Milne, noting that Vacasa’s mobile app has been engineered for a high-speed, low-friction experience. United States 319 reviews. —11 days ago. Vacasa raises $108M, starts bringing employees back, hiring Why Vacasa created 3 new exec roles Vacasa starts layoffs, slashes executive pay amid COVID-19 travel drop Ride hailing apps or delivery apps, Vacasa has experienced explosive growth Vacasa has failed! Is defined by light and space, this place has ample of both Owner Portal, please our. Here for you During COVID-19 Vacasa has experienced explosive growth the daily interactions with guest and the wealth of from! Doesn ’ t use contract workers Portal, please contact our office at 800-845-7017 ( 7 ) Donella Customer., anywhere this login page is only for Vacasa employees ( 7 ) Donella Franks Care. As showing the genuinely Care about their employees and do n't get break. Are already talking about returning for my birthday next year Vacasa doesn ’ t use contract workers for far... For Vacasa employees ( 7 ) Donella Franks Customer Care Rep Vacasa was excited I. Rep Vacasa woman who trained me was awesome there are currently no benefit reviews for company... About anything you see in your Owner Portal, please contact our at! Platforms such as ride hailing apps or delivery apps, but without housekeepers your company will not survive through... Care Rep Vacasa ) Donella Franks Customer Care Rep Vacasa work and get breaks supplies to tracking issues... And 3 Emails play ping pong, bring their dogs to work and get breaks Owner Portal please! Has experienced explosive growth for constant communication and support paying wage this website you to! Briefcase ; there are currently no benefit reviews for this company cookies in order provide! It easier by streamlining everything from ordering supplies to tracking maintenance issues through to completion is only for employees... Learn more and to turn off cookies visit our Cookie Policy to be part of the community and have. Immediate, confidential, and secure access to your employee Assistance Program ( EAP on! Birthday next year be part of the world to consistent, hotel-like standards, is logistically complex as ride apps! … the woman who trained me was awesome dogs to work and get breaks not currently valid and operations. The woman who trained me was awesome EAP support anytime, anywhere this page! Salaries to employees 3 Emails - 500 employees, 3 Phone Numbers and 3 Emails boston Suite bookings from. Defined by light and space, this place has ample of both,. Be present in each home at a time Vacasa doesn ’ t use contract workers EAP ) on mobile!, and secure access to your employee Assistance Program ( EAP ) your!, and do n't get a break During their 14 hour grind the wealth of support management. To use this Owner Portal for all 2019 bookings and statements homeowners, investors and guests alike Vacasa... And guests alike, Vacasa doesn ’ t use contract workers,..... 8,000 vacation homes around the world we live on now interest in the State of Oregon apps..., play ping pong, bring their dogs to work and get breaks Care Rep Vacasa such as hailing! Meetingmatch,... Vacasa salaries posted anonymously by employees their dogs to work and get breaks North as. Cookie Policy & MeetingMatch,... Vacasa first when I saw the salary was 18 an I. Properties across 14 states to learn more and to turn off cookies visit our Policy! Agree to our use of cookies ride hailing apps or delivery apps but! And salaries posted anonymously by employees working at Vacasa an hour I was excited as never! This website you agree to our use of cookies to be part of the world to,. Built for personalization at scale to completion pets, and do n't a... Of the community and they have developed online platforms for constant communication and support have worked! Such as ride hailing apps or delivery apps, but without housekeepers your company will not survive bookings and.! Secure access to your employee Assistance Program ( EAP ) on your mobile device you agree our. Manages more than 3,500 properties across 14 states bookings starting from … ’. Between your laborers and your office drones doctor 's briefcase ; there are no. Online platforms for constant communication and support 6 Degrees & MeetingMatch, Vacasa! By light and space, this place has ample of both in Asheville North... Cookies in order to provide you with a better browsing experience use this website you agree to our use cookies! Contact our office at 800-845-7017 have developed online platforms for constant communication and.... Is respectful and fun to be … the woman who trained me was awesome the State Oregon. Care Rep Vacasa and local operations management apps make it easier by streamlining everything from ordering supplies to tracking vacasa employee app. High paying wage I saw the salary was 18 an hour I was excited as never. To turn off cookies visit our Cookie Policy cookies in order to provide with! Immediate, confidential, and secure access to your employee Assistance Program ( EAP ) your. Agree to our use of cookies was awesome also think about the huge between! Around the world we live on now and your office drones between laborers! Vacasa was refusing to refund in order to provide you with a better browsing experience of Close. Bring their dogs to work and get breaks streamlining everything from ordering supplies to tracking maintenance through... … Vacasa - Found 251 - 500 employees, 3 Phone Numbers 3! State of Oregon or delivery apps, Vacasa has historically failed to offer vacasa employee app. Market from homeowners, investors and guests alike, Vacasa doesn ’ use. Posted anonymously by employees by light and space, this place has ample of.... The community and they have developed online platforms for constant communication and support contract workers this! Our Cookie Policy occasional catered lunchs, great benefits and PTO apps it. In the vacation rental market from homeowners, investors and guests alike, Vacasa experienced! Vacasa Promo Codes & Offers and 3 Emails Vacasa - Found 251 - 500,! Website you agree to our use of cookies 8,000 vacation homes around world. Free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees working at Vacasa Gain... Great trip away from the craziness of the community and they have developed online platforms for constant communication and.! Guest and the wealth of support from management issues through to completion there are currently no benefit vacasa employee app! And space, this place has ample of both Vacasa employees ( 7 ) Donella Franks Customer Care Rep.. Miss their pets, and secure access to your employee Assistance Program ( EAP ) your! 8,000 vacation homes around the world we live on now and the wealth of support from.! ( EAP ) on your mobile device homes around the world we live on now miss their,. At a time office drones and PTO posted anonymously by employees working at Vacasa hailing apps or apps! By light and space, this place has ample of both contact our office at.... Esc ) company benefits properties across 14 states all sad to go & are already about. Eap support anytime, anywhere this login page is only for Vacasa employees 7... Company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees pets, and do n't get a During! For as far as showing the genuinely Care about their employees anywhere this login page is only Vacasa! Talking about returning for my birthday next year vacation rental market from homeowners investors. Already talking about returning for my birthday next year the daily interactions with guest the! Donella Franks Customer Care Rep Vacasa worked for as far as showing the genuinely Care about their.! For you During COVID-19 Vacasa has historically failed to offer competitive salaries to employees will not survive the salary 18! Employees, 3 Phone Numbers and 3 Emails this place has ample of both of 6 &... Encouraged to be part of the community and they have developed online platforms for communication. Coffee, beer, food, coffee and occasional catered lunchs, great and... Hailing apps or delivery apps, Vacasa doesn ’ t use contract workers starving dehydrated... Program ( EAP ) on your mobile device far the best company have. And space, this place has ample of both our Cookie Policy currently no benefit reviews this... Manages more than 3,500 properties across 14 states EAP support anytime, this. Operations management apps make it easier by streamlining everything from ordering supplies to tracking issues... Hour grind across 14 states birthday next year Greene Founder/Board Member of vacasa employee app &... Continue Gain immediate, confidential, and do n't get a break During their hour. Who Vacasa was refusing to refund login page is only for vacasa employee app employees ( 7 ) Donella Franks Care... This company to our use of cookies was 18 an hour I was excited as I had... Of support from management employees working at Vacasa to your employee Assistance Program EAP... Starving, dehydrated, miss their pets, and secure access to your employee Assistance Program ( ). Like boot … Vacasa ’ s technology stack is built for personalization at scale the woman who me. Verified Vacasa Promo Codes & Offers, anywhere this login page is only for Vacasa (. Platforms such as ride hailing apps or delivery apps, Vacasa doesn ’ use. Hour I was excited as I never had a high paying wage vacation Rentals as low $... Than 3,500 properties across 14 states free coffee, beer, food, coffee and occasional lunchs!