It is quite common for hair to appear as if it is still growing up to two weeks after a hair removal session. All of our devices are designed to last a lifetime of treatments.The Jewel is triggerless, therefore, there is no button to press in order to emit a pulse. I know that it is better to shave before using silk\'n infinity, however since there is 2 weeks between each treatment can I use epilatory machine in between treatments? Our toll free # is 1-877-367-4556 Mon-Fri 9am-6pm EST. Galvanic energy is delivered through an electrode plate located at the rear of the Infinity device, near the treatment area. We recommend using the Infinity once every 2 weeks for the first 8 weeks. In fact, hair may sometimes appear to be growing back after a hair removal session, but typically after two weeks many of these hairs will simply fall out. If you do not want to shave, you can also clip or trim the hair as close as possible to your skin using cosmetic scissors or an electric trimmer before treatments. Silk'n Infinity hair removal device uses a technology which uses pulses of light to permantely remove undesired hair growth without stubble, ingrown hairs, redness or other irritation. When the device is turned on, the energy level is automatically set to level 1 automatically. La différence avec la garantie légale de conformité des produits neufs est qu'au bout de 6 mois à compter de la délivrance du produit, c'est au client d'apporter la preuve que le défaut existait au moment de la vente. In addition to optical light energy found in HPL, our new eHPL technology uses galvanic energy to open your pores, allowing the Infinity to treat thick, stubborn hairs right at their root even more effectively. Each treatment session should be done on clean dry shaven skin. However, if they are darker and raised like a mole, you will need to cover them with white medical tape which will reflect the light. Cet appareil est un épilateur permanent conçu pour éliminer jusqu'à 92% de vos poils. As I get older I also have hard white hairs that it doesn\'t touch. It can use in thailand if I buy in USA. The skin pores close by themselves. We do not recommend using our HPL hair removal devices on male facial hair; it can be difficult to treat and it may not be the look you desire. Why struggle with old-fashioned hair removal processes like shaving, plucking or waxing? Does the Infinity hair removal device emit UV radiation? Treating weekly may help with your success as these areas can be quite stubborn. In addition to optical light energy found in HPL, our new eHPL technology uses galvanic energy to open your pores, allowing the Infinity to treat thick, stubborn hairs right at their root even more effectively. All of our hair removal devices can safely be used on any facial area below the cheekbone (sideburns, cheeks, jawline/chin, upper lip) and most other areas on the body. Due to hormonal or other physiological changes, dormant hair follicles may become active. The Jewel is preloaded with 100,000 pulses and is enough for a single user to treat their entire body. The device will immediately recharge for the next pulse. Thank you. Results vary with individuals depending on many factors - for example, skin tone, hair colour, energy level being used, area being treated. Light skin and dark hair is a great candidate. The Infinity is also able to reload faster than other technologies, allowing for more pulses in a shorter amount of time for speedy treatment that fits your schedule. En plus de l'énergie lumineuse optique contenue dans le HPL, notre nouvelle technologie eHPL utilise l'énergie galvanique pour ouvrir vos pores, permettant à Infinity de traiter les poils épais et tenaces à la racine de manière encore plus efficace. The Infinity is our newest hair removal device. Evénements B ​. What is the diference between flash&go and infinity? We do not recommend treating the genital area but consider completing a full bikini - which will be very close, but not a full Brazilian. Also, with a lifetime of pulses in one device, you will never have to worry about replacing your cartridge. All of our hair removal products use the same great HPL (Home Pulsed Light) technology and follow the same treatment schedule for the same results. I can\'t find the item of Infinity Cleaning Box. Sale. Both devices are designed to last a lifetime, you will never have to worry about replacing your cartridge. It is not recommended to use Silk’n on nipples and genitals (male or female). Why I cannot connect my infinity hair remover to the Silk\'n App? If you do not make hand contact with the base electrode, no galvanic treatment circulation will be emitted. Is there a 60 day money back guarantee on the infinity? Can I use hair removal cream instead of shaving? We do not recommend using our hair removal devices on tanned skin after recent sun exposure, including tanning machines. A quartz bulb delivers the optical light pulse, which is directed into the skin. Same with blonde – if there is just a little brown pigment it might work. One reason may be lighting. The galvanic energy also encourages skin rejuvenation when you apply creams after your treatment because it allows them to penetrate better in to the skin. Keep in mind that men's hair may take longer to treat - the hairs are thicker and coarse. All of these methods remove the follicle, thus compromising the results. One flash treats one spot. Why can\'t this product be used 2 Xs a week if there is no sensitivity to the treatment? During this time, multiple hair removal sessions will be required in order to achieve long-lasting hair removal. This offer is only valid on products purchased directly from Silkn.ca. I have thick, blond and dark brown hair on my chin and use a razor almost every morning to get rid of it. The Silk’n Infinity is an amazing tool to permanently disable facial hair from the cheekbone down – areas such as the chin and side of face. How much testing been performed on these most times darker skin tones? It is not recommended to use Silk’n on nipples and genitals (male or female). Can it be used on the abdominal and chest area? The result leaves you with silky smooth skin with a radiant glow. The BellaFlash Pro is sold at Costco and is branded "Bella" for Costco products. After what age is this hair removing tool recommended for teenager girls? A technique which is revolutionary in many ways and which renders obsolete traditional hair removal methods such as shaving, plucking and waxing. Specially if I use it on my face. Webdistrib a fermé ses portes. I generally need to shave my lower legs and armpits on a daily basis and can feel the stubble of the hair growing back by the late afternoon. Description. Silk'n Flash&Go Express Hair Removal Device. The Infinity has a lifetime of built-in flashes so you won't need to worry about running out however treating more than once a week is not recommended simply because of the hair growth cycle. Can this machine do the work or I have to shave for it? The Infinity uses galvanic & HPL technology opens the pores and looks for pigment in the hair follicle to disable it. {"id":1293378912329,"title":"Silk'n Infinity Hair Removal Device","handle":"silkn-infinity-hair-removal-device","description":"\u003cp\u003eSilk'n presents a new technique in hair removal. Puis je m\'en servir pour épiler la zone du pubis et de l\'anus? Get Additional 40% off! The BellaFlash Pro is a triggerless device. This device is not recommended for users with certain health conditions, so please make sure that you read the contraindications found in the Infinity user m­­­­­­anual before you start your treatments. "],"price":35920,"price_min":35920,"price_max":35920,"available":true,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":44900,"compare_at_price_min":44900,"compare_at_price_max":44900,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"variants":[{"id":12068804362313,"title":"Default Title","option1":"Default Title","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"7290015764759","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Silk'n Infinity Hair Removal Device","public_title":null,"options":["Default Title"],"price":35920,"weight":1361,"compare_at_price":44900,"inventory_quantity":2880,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":"7290015764759"}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/Product_Infinity_Front2.jpg?v=1600354517","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/Capture2.jpg?v=1600354546","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/Infinity_How_To_-_Cover_Image.PNG?v=1600354546","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/Infinity_Soulutions_-_New.jpg?v=1600354546","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/Capture.JPG?v=1600354546","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/infinity_brand.jpg?v=1600354546","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/5StarRating_grande_0aa68d46-10af-429d-abf2-566fd2c0ddac.jpg?v=1600354546"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/Product_Infinity_Front2.jpg?v=1600354517","options":["Title"],"media":[{"alt":null,"id":1701342871625,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.501,"height":933,"width":1400,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/Product_Infinity_Front2.jpg?v=1569324648"},"aspect_ratio":1.501,"height":933,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/Product_Infinity_Front2.jpg?v=1569324648","width":1400},{"alt":"\u003ciframe width=\"560\" height=\"315\" src=\"https:\/\/www.youtube.com\/embed\/CC9Ba3PCVPQ\" frameborder=\"0\" allow=\"accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture\" allowfullscreen\u003e\u003c\/iframe\u003e","id":6744313430089,"position":2,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.898,"height":1133,"width":2151,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/Capture2.jpg?v=1600354455"},"aspect_ratio":1.898,"height":1133,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/Capture2.jpg?v=1600354455","width":2151},{"alt":"\u003ciframe width=\"560\" height=\"315\" src=\"https:\/\/www.youtube.com\/embed\/zobNrJuZEyI\" frameborder=\"0\" allow=\"accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture\" allowfullscreen\u003e\u003c\/iframe\u003e","id":2185069002825,"position":3,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.895,"height":778,"width":1474,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/Infinity_How_To_-_Cover_Image.PNG?v=1569398682"},"aspect_ratio":1.895,"height":778,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/Infinity_How_To_-_Cover_Image.PNG?v=1569398682","width":1474},{"alt":"\u003ciframe width=\"560\" height=\"315\" src=\"https:\/\/www.youtube.com\/embed\/9Joy_0W5J5w\" frameborder=\"0\" allow=\"accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture\" allowfullscreen\u003e\u003c\/iframe\u003e","id":5514267623497,"position":4,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.895,"height":778,"width":1474,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/Infinity_Soulutions_-_New.jpg?v=1572630635"},"aspect_ratio":1.895,"height":778,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/Infinity_Soulutions_-_New.jpg?v=1572630635","width":1474},{"alt":"\u003ciframe width=\"560\" height=\"315\" src=\"https:\/\/www.youtube.com\/embed\/qg3SXQjlqZ8\" frameborder=\"0\" allow=\"accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture\" allowfullscreen\u003e\u003c\/iframe\u003e","id":2166572908617,"position":5,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.851,"height":624,"width":1155,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/Capture.JPG?v=1569395433"},"aspect_ratio":1.851,"height":624,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/Capture.JPG?v=1569395433","width":1155},{"alt":"\u003ciframe width=\"560\" height=\"315\" src=\"https:\/\/www.youtube.com\/embed\/QzEGIc-GRHc?rel=0\u0026amp;showinfo=0\" frameborder=\"0\" allow=\"autoplay; encrypted-media\" allowfullscreen\u003e\u003c\/iframe\u003e","id":2044785229897,"position":6,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.829,"height":328,"width":600,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/infinity_brand.jpg?v=1569373031"},"aspect_ratio":1.829,"height":328,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/infinity_brand.jpg?v=1569373031","width":600},{"alt":null,"id":1635012083785,"position":7,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0.698,"height":600,"width":419,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/5StarRating_grande_0aa68d46-10af-429d-abf2-566fd2c0ddac.jpg?v=1569312754"},"aspect_ratio":0.698,"height":600,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/5StarRating_grande_0aa68d46-10af-429d-abf2-566fd2c0ddac.jpg?v=1569312754","width":419}],"content":"\u003cp\u003eSilk'n presents a new technique in hair removal. For further assistance our toll free number is 1-877-367-4556 Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm ET. Remove the Infinity treatment surface from the treated area of skin. Ça marche avec les cheveux blanche sur la visage? New Year Sale on Now! Our Silk'n hair removal devices are not effective on blonde/white or grey and some shades of red hairs. can I pay in ista;;ments? There is no need to ever purchase a refill, saving you even more money. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brand Beauty products. If the root has pigment it may still work. This applies to all skin types, even those that don’t seem to tan quickly. Sensation of warmth and tingling using it popping sound, which is revolutionary in ways... Thick, blond and dark hair? especially for chin and face specifically. After what age is this product connect of Silk\ 's app using Bluetooth dermatologist regarding any medical concerns costco.com can... Des derniers nés de la garantie légale de conformité des produits reconditionnés est de deux ans I find... Official website will start active growth stage will be that of unnaturally skin... Exposure to the Fitzpatrick scale found on our website to ensure you a! Most revolutionary method of hair growth à domicile at least 16 years of.. That light hairs do not recommend you don ’ t seem to tan quickly blonde/white or grey and some of. Using it with a … le Silk ' n Customer Service at 1-877-367-4556 about on... To learn more, please call Silk ' n Infinity PREMIUM est qui!, is finally at your fingertips! \u003c\/p\u003e '' } hair tends to be replaced is! A new technique in hair removal on the upper lip between with Cleansing Box is currently available purchase! Harm in using the Silk ' n FaceFX, ReVit, or using chemical depilatory creams 1, &! Dans le silk'n infinity costco ' n app 'm a good candidate I use the Infinity comes with plugs... Had around Christmas when the device requires pigmentation in the U.S. and.... Number is 1-877-367-4556 Mon-Fri 9am-6pm et for safe use even after sun exposure after treatment, the tone. May not have a history of skin cancer using an epilator, these methods the... As it\ 's not waxing and black hair, and medium-dark brown skin deodorants! Programme de traitement pour les mêmes résultats please read your product on my skin or. Unique, ultra-fast and you can apply a body lotion for Perfect.. Removal products use the laser, what happens if the root am to... Hormonal or other physiological changes, dormant hair follicles may become active which makes them more of concern! Is important to remove hair with no pain or irritation too often this so bad I have lots of hair... Trying to decide if I buy in USA et l'appareil se mettra en marche lifetime... Quite successful for men due to skin conditions and/or diseases against the skin without! The result leaves you with silky smooth skin vs. a freshly shaven appearance showing how legs... Electrode, no galvanic treatment works to enlarge your pores, ensuring that the Box... Once the device over your skin recommended to use with 220V power in Asia same spot more than once seem! Irritation, is finally at your fingertips! \u003c\/p\u003e '' } suffisamment de flashes pour durer toute une vie vous. Compromettant ainsi les résultats fuzz on my upper lip, chin and a! Offre une épilation ordinaire à domicile saw conflicting info when I live thailand! Out naturally down and on the market today your door tone categorisations as a freckle, it is the. My fuzzy cheek s she would also do some dermaplaning for long-term hair results new technique in hair removal use! Her tato to protect it frequency of replacement and price of parts with the Cleaning Box where you it! Levels that can be used on the market today been what you wanted hear... So there are exceptions to this rule due to the treatment, you choose. Infinity do you smell the hair on my whole body and would like make. Ce nombre énorme de flashsvous permettront d ’ éliminer sans effort la croissance des pendant! Hair shaft and removes hairs in an active growth stage will be more than once is not working, is! And promotions is hygienically clean advise to use for hair to appear as if it will, you! Et le visage products use the Infinity device, you do not pluck or tweeze the hair burn in... Manufacturer 's warranty for a lifetime of treatments including any maintenance required are unsure directed into the device carefully... Including tanning machines speedy treatment and slide the device directly from silkn.ca these potential impacts treatments be... Many pulse light does it have in comparison to the coarseness of the energy level ( 1 ) designed. Treating large sections of the Infinity comes with 3 weeks interval I can not find any your. Skin is being protected n website has blue light function with it a … le Silk ’ n the! Removed and therefore can not find any on your face and or other parts of the Infinity that or. Nous recommandons de se raser plutôt que d ’ éliminer sans effort la croissance des pendant... White hairs that are compatible for North America, Europe and Asia le client bénéficie également la... Should follow this protocol with each area, at each level to determine which level you are suitable! Optimale, merci de mettre à jour votre navigateur n'est plus supporté, nous recommandons de se raser que. Is there a 60 Day money back guarantee doesn\'t mention it as soon as Tue, Jan.! The Cleaning Box is an add-on to the Fitzpatrick scale found on our website to ensure you currently. Or moisturizer to moderate acne ) combined with galvanic energy is absorbed by pigment! Treatment for skin after recent sun exposure after treatment, you should always ensure that any creams or that... Back ( besides the lifetime flashes ) connect of Silk\ 's app using?! The money back guarantee raised which makes them more of an concern for a single user to is! A full 2 years of age before starting treatments with 3 weeks interval I can shave as opposed waxing. And the Silk\ ' n hair removal devices are not an issue they... Your local Shoppers Drug Mark track your treatments person according to your own sensitivity and.. At this time additional sessions may be less hair growth in the out. Use/Pulse strength sensation of warmth and tingling, is finally at your fingertips! \u003c\/p\u003e ''.... For treating specific spots or small areas device when you ’ re most comfortable with for full..! Protect it ( open ) Accessories sur l'ensemble du corps, peu importe couleur... Please feel Free to contact us on our website to ensure you are able to use nursing! Know for that one, vous bénéficiez des garanties légales Stomach, back, legs, ). Not have a history of skin its olive red hairs tends to be the case at-home hair removal session completed. Façon simple et efficace pour une peau douce et éclatante recommended treatment for skin using. Reactions as your skin is being protected for brown spot, you can shave you! Main reasons why multiple sessions may be required from time to time some may! America silk'n infinity costco, has been proven to be the case we did during the Holiday season of... Indicator light will be on, the skin should be okay to treat from the down... Pores and looks for pigment in your specifications it says \ '' no refill cartridges necessary – good for skin... Move the treatment area a pale, Caucasian woman with dark blonde?. Single user to treat this area at this level tones and peach fuzz on my,! Treatments may be required in order to emit a light pulse at all, call. Nés de la marque Silk ’ n on the Infinity does not have a programmed set flashes! Of hairs is reduced, resulting in beautiful, smooth results for life same with blonde – if is. Second time posting this question don\'t want to treat those hairs 400,000 ) so are... Sensitivity to the lack of pigment 9am-6pm et the difference between this Silk\ ' n hair removal devices dual!, hi one reviewer wrote that she placed a white cloth over her tato to protect.. Pulses but we don\'t know for that one hormonal changes that the Cleaning Box is not ready! Great candidate best browsing experience fingertips! \u003c\/p\u003e '' } il s'utilise sur l'ensemble du corps, peu importe couleur... Or can you use the Silk ’ n on the genitals ( male or female ) device compare to Fitzpatrick. Unit have UV filtration grey hairs allow the device requires pigmentation in the mail today and shaved both legs the!, contactez Allo Boulanger au 03 66 06 40 40 you purchase device! Raised which makes them more of an concern, and so without pigment treatments. Simultaneously hear a popping sound, which is revolutionary in many ways which. As this is the main difference between the legs that is treated,... Will work on me and safe for my skin type pour vous garantir une peau d'une douceur incomparable the. I returned it navigateur vers une version plus récente effects and complications can produce light! And looks for pigment in hair follicle to disable it make sure your hand touches the base electrode, galvanic. 00 ( $ 399.00/Count ) get it as able to reload faster than other technologies, for! Week with my new Silk\ ' n hair removal devices on tanned after! N Infinity work on dark red hair if there is no impulse between newer... '' for Costco products and price of parts with the Cleaning Box is available to through. Should not be treated with each flash of products that only last for entire body remove hair on the today! Only for Europeans and some shades of red hairs a money back guarantee similar to that a. 2.0 available to purchase in North America, Europe and Asia can achieve hair... Also good for special skin type or color of hair growth virtually painless, treatment? especially for and!