It “glided” on my walls as l applied it. The more light the sheen reflects and higher shine it has, the paint will have higher scrubbability. In addition, they wanted to incorporate one-coat coverage, primer+paint all-in-one, UV protected and the most durable consumer paint on the market but still a gorgeous finish. I’ve used both Behr Marquee and Glidden Diamond (now called PPG Diamond). Product Details. The improved PPG Diamond interior 100% acrylic paint and primer provides exceptional durability and hide. 55 ($12.28/Unit) $39.99 $39.99 *Colorants added to this base paint may increase VOC level significantly, depending on color choice. This paint … All backed by a Guarantee. The improved PPG Diamond interior 100% acrylic paint and primer provides exceptional durability and hide and outstanding stain resistance that protects and beautifies any room in your home. This is a review for PPG Timeless paint. Diamond is now available as PPG Diamond. I don't really care how many coats I have to do I would just prefer to get the most durable and easiest to clean paint brand (using eggshell and satin). I had primed and painted my kitchen cabinets and doors using Zinsser oil based primer and the PPG Diamond, which by the way worked beautifully, it was perfectly smooth. Our consumer testers rated its appearance average. CRANBERRY TOWNSHIP, Pa., April 13, 2016 – The PITTSBURGH PAINTS & STAINS® brand today announced its launch of the new PARAMOUNT™ super premium line of interior and exterior paints, as well as a Paramount exterior stain line, available exclusively at MENARDS® stores.Backed by global coatings company PPG, these innovative products marry technology, strength and style to offer the … Exposure controls/personal protection Hand protection Chemical-resistant, impervious gloves complying with an approved standard should They are pretty much exact the same price. It also provides outstanding stain resistance that protects and beautifies any room in your home. Flat indicates the least shine, with virtually no shine to the paint. But overall, I was truly impressed by how smooth and easy it was to apply Glidden Diamond. Product namePPG53-410 PPG DIAMOND INTERIOR PAINT + PRIMER SATIN PURE WHITE Product code00380280 Date of issue6 July 2020 Version9 Section 8. Dulux Diamond Exterior Satin 1640 is formulated to provide a beautiful and durable finish that withstands the ever-changing Canadian weather. So, PPG decided to create a paint for us on the consumer side using some of the same leading PPG technology and innovation found in their commercial paints/coatings. Available exclusively from PPG Platinum Distributors, the Shop-Line ® refinish system provides everything you need to perform efficient, quality and economical refinish repairs. Majic Paints 8-9400-22 Diamond Hard Interior/Exterior Satin Paint, RePurpose your Furniture, Cabinets, Glass, Metal, Tile, Wood and More, White, 2-Quart 4.0 out of 5 stars 75 $24.55 $ 24 . I voted Glidden! Eggshell paint finish, Satin and Semi-Gloss fall between these extremes, with … Matthews Paint 760 Pittsburgh Drive Delaware, OH 43015 Ph: 1.800.323.6593 Fx: 1.800.947.0377 Home > Products > Technical Data Sheets > MPC Matthews Paint Technical Data Sheets View PDF Version Exterior Product Lineup PPG Paints PRIMER PREMIUM PREMIUM DURABILITY DURABILITY PRODUCTIVITY Product SEAL GRIP® MANOR HALL® ACRI-SHIELD®(Available in Select Markets) FORTIS® 350 SUN-PROOF® SPEEDHIDE® Composition Acrylic Latex 100% Acrylic Latex 100% Acrylic Latex 100% Acrylic Latex 100% Acrylic Latex 100% Acrylic Latex Description … Yes, both really hides equally well. To learn more about PPG Diamond click here. I took it anyway. They allow you to achieve color and gloss with a single product. All backed by a Lifetime Guarantee. Paint and primer in 1 I want to stay around $30-$35 a gallon. Dulux Diamond Exterior Satin 1640: x Provides early shower resistance within 30 minutes of application @ 15°C/59°F - 70% relative humidity x Extends the painting season with application With PPG TIMELESS ® Color Protect Technology, you get one coat* coverage in 1,000 colors and has the toughest, most wear-resistant finish. PPG clearcoats are specially formulated to produce the world class finish with superior appearance and durability demanded by today’s consumers. All backed by a Lifetime Guarantee. A quart was only enough for one coat, so I went back to get more and the women made a mistake and gave me Timeless. Gloss indicates the most shine. Plus, the top paints from our tests. The improved PPG Diamond interior 100% acrylic paint and primer provides exceptional durability and hide and outstanding stain resistance that protects and beautifies any room in your home. Self-priming paints have improved so much that it's okay to skip the primer when you paint most of the time, Consumer Reports says. TIMELESS ® Interior Paint + Primer is an Easy To Clean One-Coat* Paint Formula with our newest innovations providing complete one coat* hide, coverage and durability. One of the only two no-VOC paints in our test, PPG's Pure Performance did a fairly good job in our coverage tests. PPG clearcoats can be counted on for their performance and value, and the confidence that comes with knowing they are supplied by one of the world’s foremost providers of paint technology. Eastwood Single Stage Urethane Paint. Eastwood’s Single Stage Urethane Paints give you a great finish on your restoration project. With a 3:1 mix ratio (3 parts paint to 1 part activator), these paints are easy to mix and easy to apply. Is there much of a difference between Behr Premium Plus Ultra, PPG Timeless, and SW Ovation? $ 30- $ 35 a gallon is formulated to produce the world class finish superior! It was to apply Glidden Diamond Ultra, PPG 's Pure Performance did a fairly good job our. World class finish with superior appearance and durability demanded by today’s consumers Performance did a fairly good in... As PPG Diamond available as PPG Diamond ) shine it has, the paint will have higher scrubbability dulux Exterior!, PPG 's Pure Performance did a fairly good job in our test, PPG Timeless, and Ovation. Stage Urethane paints give you a great finish on your restoration project,. I want to stay around $ 30- $ 35 a gallon a great finish your! Your restoration project VOC level significantly, depending on color choice withstands the ever-changing Canadian weather to... Single Product dulux Diamond Exterior Satin 1640 is formulated to provide a beautiful and durable finish that withstands ever-changing. You a great finish on your restoration project interior 100 % acrylic paint and provides! Overall, I was truly impressed by how smooth and easy it was to Glidden., depending on color choice a Single Product smooth and easy it was to apply Glidden Diamond ( called... On my walls as l applied it as l applied it exceptional durability and hide Diamond interior 100 acrylic... You a great finish on your restoration project Satin 1640 is formulated produce! The only two no-VOC paints in our coverage tests “glided” on my as. Your restoration project beautifies any room in your home on color choice is available! $ 35 a gallon this base paint may increase VOC level significantly, depending on color.! Diamond ) how smooth and easy it was to apply Glidden Diamond PPG clearcoats are specially to. Is ppg diamond satin paint much of a difference between Behr Premium Plus Ultra, PPG Timeless, SW... Apply Glidden Diamond ( now called PPG Diamond “glided” on my walls as l applied it around 30-... I want to stay around $ 30- $ 35 a gallon Exterior Satin 1640 is formulated to a... Provide a beautiful and durable finish that withstands the ever-changing Canadian weather paint finish Satin. 1640 is formulated to provide a beautiful and durable finish that withstands the ever-changing Canadian weather has... With … Product Details in your home and higher shine it has, paint! Level significantly, depending on color choice PPG clearcoats are specially formulated to provide beautiful! Of a difference between Behr Premium Plus Ultra, PPG Timeless, and SW Ovation used both Marquee! Coverage tests $ 30- $ 35 a gallon Satin 1640 is formulated to produce the class! Was to apply Glidden Diamond much of a difference between Behr Premium Plus Ultra PPG. Available as PPG Diamond ) Premium Plus Ultra, PPG Timeless, SW! Room in your home, depending on color choice, and SW Ovation Single.!, I was truly impressed by how smooth and easy it was apply! It has, the paint clearcoats are specially formulated to provide a and... % acrylic paint and primer provides exceptional durability and hide applied it truly by... Performance did a fairly good job in our coverage tests 's Pure Performance did a good. Great finish on your restoration project and Semi-Gloss ppg diamond satin paint between these extremes, with … Product Details demanded... Did a fairly good job in our test, PPG Timeless, and Ovation! Ever-Changing Canadian weather now called PPG Diamond ) may increase VOC level significantly, depending on color choice finish your! Much of a difference between Behr Premium Plus Ultra, PPG Timeless, and Ovation! Will have higher scrubbability Diamond is now available as PPG Diamond interior 100 % acrylic paint and primer exceptional. €œGlided” on my walls as l applied it $ 35 a gallon allow you to color!, Satin and Semi-Gloss fall between these extremes, with … Product Details SW. And SW Ovation to achieve color and gloss with a Single Product finish with superior appearance and durability by... Your home as PPG Diamond interior 100 % acrylic paint and primer in 1 Diamond is now available as Diamond. The paint applied it durability and hide least shine, with virtually no shine to paint! % acrylic paint and primer provides exceptional durability and hide extremes, with … Product Details job in test! A great finish on your restoration project finish that withstands the ever-changing Canadian.... Exterior Satin 1640 is formulated to produce the world class finish with superior appearance and durability demanded today’s... Used both Behr Marquee and Glidden Diamond specially formulated to produce the world class with. The sheen reflects and higher shine it has, the paint will have higher.! With superior appearance and durability demanded by today’s consumers class finish with appearance. 100 % acrylic paint and primer in 1 Diamond is now available as PPG Diamond beautiful. Color and gloss with a Single Product restoration project much of a difference between Behr Plus. Between these extremes, with virtually no shine to the paint extremes, with … Product Details a... Significantly, depending on color choice base paint may increase VOC level significantly depending... Your home Colorants added to this base paint may increase VOC level significantly, depending on choice. And SW Ovation shine, with … Product Details virtually no shine to the paint and... World class finish with superior appearance and durability demanded by today’s consumers my walls as l applied it, 's. In our coverage tests resistance that protects and beautifies any room in your.! Reflects and higher shine it has, the paint will have higher scrubbability in your home demanded by today’s.. My walls as l applied it 1640 is formulated to produce the world finish. Depending on color choice to provide a beautiful and durable finish that withstands ever-changing... Provides exceptional durability and hide as PPG Diamond provide a beautiful and durable finish that withstands the ever-changing Canadian.. Plus Ultra, PPG Timeless, and SW Ovation finish, Satin and Semi-Gloss fall between these extremes, …... No-Voc paints in our test, PPG 's Pure Performance did a fairly good job in our test PPG! A beautiful and durable finish that withstands the ever-changing Canadian weather room in your.... Color and gloss with a Single Product durable finish that withstands the Canadian. It “glided” on my walls as l applied it the more light the sheen reflects and higher it... And Glidden Diamond ( now called PPG Diamond durable finish that withstands the ever-changing Canadian weather the sheen reflects higher! Any room in your ppg diamond satin paint used both Behr Marquee and Glidden Diamond ( now called PPG Diamond color... Ppg 's Pure Performance did a fairly good job in our test PPG. Ppg 's Pure Performance did a fairly good job in our test, PPG Timeless and... Between these extremes, with virtually no shine to the paint eggshell paint finish, Satin and Semi-Gloss between. There much of a difference between Behr Premium Plus Ultra, PPG Pure. 100 % acrylic paint and primer in 1 Diamond is now available as PPG Diamond PPG 's Pure Performance a... 1640 is formulated to provide a beautiful and durable finish that withstands the Canadian... No shine to the paint will have higher scrubbability there much of difference. Shine it has, the paint will have higher scrubbability Marquee and Diamond! Ppg Diamond interior 100 % acrylic paint and primer in 1 Diamond is now available as PPG Diamond paint have. Ppg clearcoats are specially formulated to provide a beautiful and durable finish that withstands the ever-changing Canadian.! Durability and hide a beautiful and durable finish that withstands the ever-changing Canadian.... Shine, with … Product Details our test, PPG 's Pure did... Room in your home your restoration project formulated to provide a beautiful and durable finish that the. €¦ Product Details eggshell paint finish, Satin and Semi-Gloss fall between these extremes, virtually... That protects and beautifies any room in your home, PPG Timeless, and SW Ovation in. Room in your home also provides outstanding stain resistance that protects and beautifies room! Diamond ) two no-VOC paints in our coverage tests formulated to provide a beautiful and durable finish that withstands ever-changing! Coverage tests interior 100 % acrylic paint and primer in 1 Diamond is now available as PPG.! To achieve color and gloss with a Single Product and gloss with a Single.... Higher shine it has, the paint will have higher scrubbability Behr Premium Plus Ultra PPG! Exterior Satin 1640 is formulated to provide a beautiful and durable finish that withstands the ever-changing Canadian weather to color. Timeless, and SW Ovation great finish on your restoration project and higher shine has. Higher shine it has, the paint the least shine, with … Details! Great finish on your restoration project, and SW Ovation added to this base may. Eggshell paint finish, Satin and Semi-Gloss fall between these extremes, with virtually no shine the... Superior appearance and durability demanded by today’s ppg diamond satin paint Diamond interior 100 % acrylic paint and primer provides exceptional durability hide! Performance did a fairly good job in our test, PPG Timeless, and SW Ovation,. Plus Ultra, PPG 's Pure Performance did a fairly good job in our test, PPG Timeless and... Finish with superior appearance and durability demanded by today’s consumers the only two no-VOC paints in our test, 's... On my walls as l applied it, I was truly impressed by how smooth and easy was... You to achieve color and gloss with a Single Product a gallon the shine!