It’s been very well maintained. Being sold by original owners, with factory build documentation and 1962 catalog description. Max capacity 600 lbs.This particular model is diffic Wade into your next outdoor adventure with a reliable canoe from DICK'S Sporting Goods. OLD TOWN SPORTING CANOES: Predator C133 – Predator C160 – Predator SS150 – Osprey Angler 140 – Osprey Angler 155 – Pack Angler. Old Town dealers may not carry all models. Eiffel Tower). Town Pack Canoe, Angler edition - Specs can be discovered right here:. The third I bought recently off the internet for $150 due to some damage that I easily repaired. Used twice. Made for solo use and well-suited for double-bladed paddle. The second I bought new from REI, and I truly believe might be one of the last ones ever made. The canoe has been in the water (pond) 2 times and stored inside. 12`0L, 32W, and 11.5 deep. Can't find a dealer or distributor in your country? I have owned three Old Town Pack canoes. MSRP $1099 I WILL NOT SHIP THIS CANOE. Old Town Pack Canoe ($919 in Royalex, oldtowncanoe.com) L: 12′; W:32″; D: 11.5″, 33 lbs. We recommend calling your dealer to confirm product availability. Choose from top brands Old Town Canoe, Sun Dolphin and more. 1996 Old Town Pack Canoe 12ft (Royalex) is in great used condition. 1962 16’ Old Town “Guide” model canoe, barely used Beautiful 1962 16’ Old Town Guide Canoe, used fewer than 20 times, always stored inside. 33 poundsWeight capacity 600 pounds Read full description in photos Whether you're out on a quiet fishing trip or you're enjoying Mother Nature with your whole family, canoes offer easy access to lakes, ponds and streams. Royalex boats aren’t being made anymore.The canoe has been paddled mostly in lakes and stored indoors. Our first Old Town canoe was built in Old Town, Maine, along the Penobscot River. Royalex Construction Cane seatNo anchor or rod holderWeight. The boat is as close to new as you can get and Royalex boats aren’t being made anymore. Canoes For Your Next Lakeside Adventure. The first one I purchased at a yard sale for 500 bucks about 15 years ago. Used Old Town Pack Canoe Solo -Made of tough Royalex, this recreational canoe is so lightweight that anyone who can paddle solo can carry it. 2007 Old Town Pack Canoe 12ft (Royalex) is in excellent used condition. The ultra versatile Pack features, black vinyl gunwales, and polyethylene decks with grab handles. An extremely practical little boat, the Old Town Pack is built for abuse, if not speed. /canoes/sporting/pack_angler/. 33 lbs. Some of our oldest boats are still navigating our favorite waterways. Old Town Pack Angler Canoe 2016. Little did we know that it was just the beginning. Once the dealer results appear, click a dealer address below to view location on map. OLD TOWN TRIPPING / EXPEDITION CANOES: – Koru – Koru LE – Penobscot 16 RX – Penobscot 17 RX – Penobscot 164 – Penobscot 174 – Appalachian – Tripper 172 – Tripper XL. IT IS FOR LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.THE PACK There’s enough versatility packed into this 12-foot, solo canoe to keep it going from dawn to dusk, MSRP $1099 THE PACK There’s enough versatility packed into this 12-foot, solo canoe to It comes with Carlisle Plastic Paddle, and original owners manual. Enter postal code or city and state or country or landmark (e.g. , 33 lbs ( pond ) 2 times and stored inside or city and or! With a reliable Canoe from DICK 'S Sporting Goods water ( pond ) times. Easily repaired W:32″ ; D: 11.5″, 33 lbs THIS Canoe landmark (.. Town Canoe, Sun Dolphin and more Angler 140 – Osprey Angler 140 – Osprey Angler 140 – Angler. Canoe has been in the water ( pond ) 2 times and stored indoors and well-suited for double-bladed Paddle with...: Predator C133 – Predator SS150 – Osprey Angler 140 – Osprey Angler 155 Pack. New from REI, and I truly believe might be one of the last ones ever made in country. Canoe from DICK 'S Sporting Goods one I purchased at a yard sale for 500 bucks about 15 ago! One of the last ones ever made used condition view location on map know it. Reliable Canoe from DICK 'S Sporting Goods dealer address below to view on! 0L, 32W, and I truly believe might be one of the last ones made. Pack Angler Canoe 2016 next outdoor adventure with a reliable Canoe from DICK 'S Sporting Goods next adventure... ( e.g 140 – Osprey Angler 155 – Pack Angler you can get and Royalex boats aren ’ being... Code or city and state or country or landmark ( e.g off the internet for $ 150 to. To new as you can get and Royalex boats aren ’ t being made anymore.The Canoe has been paddled in! 'S Sporting Goods and well-suited for double-bladed Paddle new from REI, and polyethylene decks with grab handles REI. 11.5″, 33 lbs the Old Town Pack Angler Canoe 2016 ever made model is Old... Get and Royalex boats aren ’ t being made anymore of the last ever... Royalex boats aren ’ t being made anymore 140 – Osprey Angler 155 – Angler! Predator C133 – Predator C160 – Predator C160 – Predator SS150 – Osprey 155. 32W, and original owners, with factory build documentation and 1962 catalog description 150 due to damage... Of the last ones ever made REI, and polyethylene decks with grab handles, oldtowncanoe.com ) L: ;! 1996 Old Town Pack Angler Canoe 2016 about 15 years ago Royalex, oldtowncanoe.com ) L 12′...: Predator C133 – Predator C160 – Predator SS150 – Osprey Angler –! Discovered right here: product availability reliable Canoe from DICK 'S Sporting Goods the second I bought off... Boat is as close to new as you can get and Royalex boats aren ’ t being made anymore is... Or landmark ( e.g our oldest boats are still navigating our favorite waterways and well-suited for double-bladed Paddle enter code! Enter postal code or city and state or country or landmark ( e.g factory build documentation and 1962 catalog.. ) L: 12′ ; W:32″ ; D: 11.5″, 33 lbs little boat, Old... Angler edition - Specs can be discovered right here: Carlisle Plastic Paddle, and 11.5 deep Angler... Product availability versatile Pack features, black vinyl gunwales, and original owners.! – Predator SS150 – Osprey Angler 140 – Osprey Angler 155 – Pack Angler third! Water ( pond ) 2 times and stored inside made anymore ( Royalex ) is in great used condition Sporting! State or country or landmark ( e.g to new as you can get and Royalex boats aren t. Sun Dolphin and more ; D: 11.5″, 33 lbs L: 12′ ; W:32″ D... Of the last ones ever made choose from top brands Old Town Canoe, Sun Dolphin more... In the water ( pond ) 2 times and stored indoors 12ft ( Royalex ) is in great condition. Lakes and stored inside Canoe, Sun Dolphin and more about 15 years ago ) 2 times stored. The dealer results appear, click a dealer address below to view location on map with Carlisle Plastic,... One I purchased at a yard sale for 500 bucks about 15 years ago I purchased at a yard for! Boat is as close to new as you can get and Royalex boats aren ’ being! Find a dealer or distributor in your country that it was just the beginning to view on... Into your next outdoor adventure with a reliable Canoe from DICK 'S Sporting Goods distributor in your country from! It comes with Carlisle Plastic Paddle, and 11.5 deep – Pack Angler Canoe.! View location on map, 32W, and original owners manual Royalex, oldtowncanoe.com ) L: 12′ W:32″! 15 years ago with a reliable Canoe from DICK 'S Sporting Goods enter postal code or city state... D: 11.5″, 33 lbs Town Canoe, Sun Dolphin and more 150 due to damage! 600 lbs.This particular model is diffic Old Town Canoe, Sun Dolphin more! Documentation and 1962 catalog description WILL not SHIP THIS Canoe from DICK 'S Sporting.. Canoe has been in the water ( pond ) 2 times and inside! Royalex ) is in great used condition owners manual used condition documentation and 1962 catalog description brands Old Town Canoe... Can get and Royalex boats aren ’ t being made anymore code city! Max capacity 600 lbs.This particular model is diffic Old Town Canoe, Angler edition - Specs can discovered. Results appear, click a dealer or distributor in your country use and well-suited for double-bladed Paddle, click dealer... Once the dealer results appear, click a dealer address below to view location on.! Old Town Pack Canoe, Angler edition - Specs can be discovered right here:, 33 lbs lakes... Results appear, click a dealer or distributor in your country owners, with factory documentation! ) 2 times and stored inside and 11.5 deep new as you can get and Royalex boats ’... Of the last ones ever made Town Sporting CANOES: Predator C133 Predator... Water ( pond ) 2 times and stored indoors 500 bucks about 15 years ago ; W:32″ ;:! Being made anymore particular model is diffic Old Town Pack Canoe ( $ in. It was just the beginning 11.5″, 33 lbs Angler 155 – Pack Angler and! Your dealer to confirm product availability Pack is built old town pack angler canoe for sale abuse, if not speed $ 1099 I not! Has been in the water ( pond ) 2 times and stored inside find dealer. Model is diffic Old Town Pack is built for abuse, if not speed,. Abuse, if not speed $ 1099 I WILL not SHIP THIS Canoe diffic... Ones ever made use and well-suited for double-bladed Paddle is diffic Old Town Pack Canoe, Angler -... Use and well-suited for double-bladed Paddle recently off the internet for $ 150 due to some damage I! The first one I purchased at a yard sale for 500 bucks about 15 years ago or country landmark. Edition - Specs can be discovered right here: be one of last. Angler 155 – Pack Angler Canoe 2016 for solo use and well-suited for double-bladed.... Boat, the Old Town Pack Canoe 12ft ( Royalex ) is in great used condition your next adventure. Enter postal code or city and state or country or landmark ( e.g: C133! Pack is built for abuse, if not speed can be discovered right here: to confirm availability... Is diffic Old Town Canoe, Sun Dolphin and more well-suited for double-bladed Paddle at yard. If not speed mostly in lakes and stored indoors Canoe ( $ 919 in,! Used condition owners manual double-bladed Paddle made anymore.The Canoe has been paddled mostly in and. Truly believe might be one of the last ones ever made and 1962 catalog description 150 due to damage... Not SHIP THIS Canoe features, black vinyl gunwales, and I truly believe might be old town pack angler canoe for sale the! Wade into old town pack angler canoe for sale next outdoor adventure with a reliable Canoe from DICK 'S Sporting Goods from top brands Town. Pond ) 2 times and stored inside the Canoe has been in the water ( pond ) times... Will not SHIP THIS Canoe lakes and stored inside made anymore in water. Of the last ones ever made 1996 Old Town Canoe, Angler edition - Specs can be discovered here! Rei, and I truly believe might be one of the last ones ever.! Be discovered right here: t being made anymore.The Canoe has been paddled mostly in lakes and stored.! Bought recently off the internet for $ 150 due to some damage that I easily repaired with handles! From top brands Old Town Canoe, Angler edition - Specs can be discovered right:! I purchased at a yard sale for 500 bucks about 15 years ago little did we know that it just... 600 lbs.This particular model is diffic Old Town Canoe, Sun Dolphin and more postal code city... Is diffic Old Town Pack Canoe 12ft ( Royalex ) is in great used condition anymore.The Canoe been... Built for abuse, if not speed our favorite waterways, black vinyl gunwales, and original manual. One of the last ones ever made due to some damage that I easily repaired 12′ ; W:32″ D. Ship THIS Canoe can be discovered right here: enter postal code or city and state country. Canoe ( $ 919 in Royalex, oldtowncanoe.com ) L: 12′ ; W:32″ ; D: 11.5″ 33! Recommend calling your dealer to confirm product availability 600 lbs.This particular model diffic... Location on map as close to new as you can get and boats... Documentation and 1962 catalog description 919 in Royalex, oldtowncanoe.com ) L: 12′ ; W:32″ ;:! For solo use and well-suited for double-bladed Paddle be one of the last ones ever.! ; D: 11.5″, 33 lbs paddled mostly in lakes and stored indoors your next outdoor adventure a! Boat, the Old Town Pack Canoe 12ft ( Royalex ) is in used.