Sod Installation Learn more about Sod Installation Topics such as What is Sod?, How to Use a Sod Roller, What is a Sod Roller?, What is a Sod Cutter?, How Many Square Feet in a Pallet of Sod?, How Much Does It Cost to Sod a Yard, and How Much Area Does a Pallet of Sod Cover. 100% Upvoted. Pacific Sod is California's first and finest sod grower. Again, the border goes like this: Kurapia, then shallow black plastic edging, then potato rocks lying against the edging, then mulched dirt. It was installed in May 2019, from plugs, New White variety from Kurapia Direct, so it is 10 months old in these pictures. I wonder how hard it is to edge and keep in line? The agent knows how good his client is so will do the best to get a low release clause into the contract so that the player can make a move to his preferred club in the future. I might try it again, but for our tiny space may go back to grass. They should have it on their website if you just search Karupia! Search for 24" drill auger, and you should find it. So, this week we plan to give our 4-to-10-inch-high kurapia a haircut with the wire trimmer. It worked well for a year, then in the rainy winter last year it died out from what looks like a combination of fungus and weeds crowding it out. So that's all we do to keep it in bounds. Acknowledgements Acknowledgements Living Green Gardens would not be possible without the generous contributions of time, resources, and expertise from our sponsors. The yard faces south west, so the Kurapia gets full sun most of the day, other than the left side of the picture which gets some afternoon shade and the extension up by the toyons, which gets at least half day shade. Looks much better in semi-shade, even with less water. I'm in Southern California, and in a 9-10 zone - this area where I put it pretty much gets full sun all day until maybe 5pm. I don't *expect* there will be a huge amount of tendril snipping in my future, but you never know! Learn how to prepare your site for installation with our how-to guides. It's so pretty that it makes neighboring yards look dull in comparison. https://turfgrass.ucr.edu/reports/water_conservation/kurapia_2016.pdf. . 50 ft hdmi cable home depot What can happen upon renewal is the agent will suggest a lower release clause as the player begins to fulfil his potential. I'm near LAX. I just saw it at Sherman Gardens in Costa Mesa. Of course, all at no cost to you, in terms either of money or of maintenance. And my pooch is finally loving that he's got something other than dirt and mulch to relax on. Btw, Lippia repens is the same plant as Lippia nodiflora. I never had gophers before, but now I have one making its way through my Kurapia. I had someone in another post suggest it as a lawn alternative, and it sounded good to me, so I tried it. After such a very difficult year, we are glad for all of you for trying and loving our products. It definitely gets a LOT of flowers. share. Unfortunately, it has also been rainy, cold and very little sun. So, for 23 months we've been systematically killing the Bermuda with Roundup, and we do now believe that Kurapia will choke out most Bermuda sprigs that of course will pop up with the abundant watering that's required to establish the Kurapia. Sounds like it is a permanent decision, since it is hard to get rid of once in, so it is good that the OP is getting feedback. Saved from kurapiadirect.com. I am Los Angeles with daily temperatures of 100. Municipal Building 512 Monmouth Street Gloucester City, NJ 08030 856-456-0205 The Gloucester City Police Athletic League is located at the Brown Street School and offers many activities for children and adults. 2 to 3 weeks). Thanks. Looks great but over the years has had some small indentations. We're a bit warmer than L.A. and water just once weekly in the summer - all is fine as long as the sprinklers are not blocked with calcium deposits. Plants. They look pretty, until they die, then they sit there ugly and brown until you whack them off. Lantana Ground Covers Moon Valley NurseriesGround Cover Vines Drought Tolerant Mesa Queen Creek GilbertGround Cover Plants As Lawn Replacements Borders Epic Gardening10 Southwest Native Ground Covers … He thinks the topsoil he had delivered was full of weed seeds. Oh and those pretty flowers? 18 reviews of Delta Bluegrass Company "Fantastic Products and service. Ruschia lineolata 'Nana' or 'Dwarf Carpet of Stars' is a high quality, drought-tolerant, low-maintenance alternative to grass. Someday, some week, the homeowner or gardener will forget to check the barrier. Can grow at extreme slope conditions, holding back soil runoff from heavy rainfall and irrigation run off. Update on our SoCal Kurapia lawn: It's been 11 months since planting, and the Kurapia has filled in & is lovely. report. This blend is specifically designed for areas that receive up to 50% daily shade. Buy Pacific Sod online. First of all, Happy Holidays to everyone. Kurapia will not burn when green, even with embers and flames. One of the most drought tolerant ground covers in the world, surviving in the most arid of regions, including areas surrounded by concrete, in areas of reflected sunlight, and areas where water is sometimes scarce. It does attract a lot of bees when it is flowering, but not everyone sees that as a drawback. Well, planting plugs is a lot of work, period but so is laying sod. Thank you for any help. The Best Lawn Substitute. Whether you're looking for the best deals on major appliances, plants, paint or helpful tools, you can find them here at the La Quinta Lowe's. There are definitely "better" and "worse" areas. Less watering and it would look almost-dead. My soil type is on the sandy end of pure sand. But with a pooch back there I wasn't liking all the flowers attracting bees. We are afraid of fungus or root rot if we keep watering so heavily. Barriers. It is a great option for California and Arizona lawns. Usually to get away from the full all day sun, at least in my area. No need to hire a gardener. MyLowes Sign In. The Worst area is a little bit of a high spot, so it could be getting less water, or the soil could be worse there, I'm not sure. Visit the Home Depot to buy Rain Bird P5R Plastic Impact Sprinkler P5R. But it sure looks like plain old Lippia nodiflora to me. Worms are good right? No holes but . Highly Recommended company" Sep 8, 2017 - "Kurapia Direct is the best place to buy Kurapia" Sep 8, 2017 - "Kurapia Direct is the best place to buy Kurapia" Sep 8, 2017 - "Kurapia Direct is the best place to buy Kurapia" Explore. I have no experience with gophers. Thanks. However it tends to stay more compact in full sun. He had success applying Roundup to the weeds using a paintbrush so the Kurapia wasn't affected. Salt-Tolerant Fruit Trees. The texture is kind of like synthetic grass. The tree in the middle is a Jacaranda that produces some shifting light shade. We have been watering three times a day for 20 minutes per session. Kurapia is a sterile cultivar of Lippia nodiflora, so it does not produce viable seed. - before putting the plugs in. Yesterday we finished planting our front yard in Kurapia plugs. Defining features include a very compact habit, extremely durable foliage, and the presence of small white-pink blooms in winter/spring. Too much will kill it, no joke. Not sure what kind of sprinklers you're using, but mine got like 5 minutes once a day for a few months, and now they get 3 minutes every other day. Kurapia was determined to be non-invasive as screened by UC Davis researchers using a weed risk assessment tool." Very happy! Register. Can recover from extreme damage, stress, and injury. Sorry to resurrect an old-ish thread . An acquaintance planted her front yard in Kurapia 3 years ago and it is low-water, low-maintenance and beautiful! . Into the neighbors yard. The times we have over-watered we've gotten mushrooms. Thanks for giving Kurapia, Inc. an amazing year! Classes on low water use landscaping. See more ideas about lawn alternatives, ground cover, grass. Its sturdy structure is ideal for a multitude of uses! Its not the finest textured grass around, but its tough, and can handle sun and shade. If you'd like to see some established Kurapia and other low water use turf and turf alternatives, come the the free Urban Landscape and Garden Education Expo. Squashes rarely get touched by gophers, as do peppers, tomatillo, berries, and tomatoes. Add its good looks and you’ve got a ground cover winner, Petite grasses or sedges plus flowers make for a manageable landscape that welcomes wildlife, Find out how to replace your lawn with a garden, make your landscape more permeable, install a greywater system and more, These trample-proof, low-water plants can lower your water bill while greening up your garden, Bar and Counter Stools With Free Shipping, http://www.gthomson.us/projects/landscaping/grass/kurapiaplugs-2.jpg, http://www.gthomson.us/projects/grass/kurapia-midaugust.jpg, Jasminerose, California, USDA 9b/Sunset 18, http://www.anniesannuals.com/plants/view/?id=3999, http://kurapiaplugs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Kurapia-Installation-and-Care-Guidelines-for-the-Homeowner.pdf, https://cjgardeningcenter.com/products/greenwave?variant=19767143497828, Meet a Lawn Alternative That Works Wonders, How to Design a Meadow Garden Everyone Will Love, 6 Projects to Create Beautiful, Water-Saving Outdoor Spaces, So Long, Lawn: 6 Walkable Ground Covers to Consider. Wow - your soil must be hard! I've not had any problems with it ever spreading from seed. The downsides of using plugs are also substantial. It stays green and lush with minimal work, and remains attractive and pleasurable to walk on. Also offering curbside pickups. In spring we will have a large inventory and will be ready to meet all customer’s needs. We recently planted a tree in the middle of the lawn I have been placing tree watering bag around the tree and the kurapia there is growing like wild fire. We keep it unmowed and enjoy the billions of gentle bees that never look up from their flower-tripping to even notice we're on the lawn. Quite a lot of cloud cover and cool. But now I'm trying to fix the consequences of that. I am in 10b/24 area, coastal LAX/Westchester area. Any advise would be greatly appreciated, as we fear we may have planted at the wrong time of year. © 2019 Kurapia – Drought Tolerant Groundcover |, Kurapia is a highly versatile and drought tolerant groundcover that replaces traditional lawns, groundcovers, and erosion control plants. Gthompson, your dog is a sweetheart and looks very comfortable. SF bay area feijoas--are they ripening NOW? If the plant creeps too far, it is easy to yank out. A friend of mine had the same problem. You can plug and plant spreading grasses like Zoysia and Bermuda quickly with the ProPlugger. We are having lots of weeds coming up in the Kurapia. Finally at 11.30 a guy showed up. Your local Lowe's in La Quinta, CA has everything necessary for your next job or home improvement project. May 6, 2019 - Explore H2 Xero Landscape: Design & Ir's board "Grass Substitutes" on Pinterest. I think if I stayed on top if it, it probably would have done better. ... Kurapia requires little maintenance and needs less water than cool season turf grasses. It seems mostly dead now. Any idea what the problem is and how to fix it? We've made ordering Kurapia easy with our online plant calculator. Grass was great quality and overall i am happy they showed because this was the only day i had to do this. Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Stay tuned for the results. Kurapia ® Utility Groundcover. I had overhead sprinklers installed for it. I don't buy it. Lowe's Home Improvement lists My Lists. I know it can be mowed to avoid that. If a section is cut by gardening equipment or heavy objects, the plants will grow into the vacant areas and refill. And the mowing is quick and easy if I do decide to do it. The spreading gives me pause. Our border consists of flexible 4-inch black plastic edging pushed a couple inches into the soil, with concrete "potato rocks" placed against the plastic edging. Around 10.45 we started calling but could not get a hold of anyone. Monthly we edge the Kurapia and then pick out a few runners trying to escape the edging. Warriors: Common Bermudagrass vs. Kurapia. I planted my plugs about 10" apart I believe. Each plant can spread 6 feet. Kurapia is evergreen and does not have a dormant period though growth stops or slows does in the winter. It will survive with absolutely no water, but looks like Sh*te while surviving. Deliberately. Kurapia truly does hate over-watering! save. A rainy winter would mean no watering whatsoever in the winter. Any of you that have Kurapia have gophers? Use our intuitive plant calculator to figure how much quantity you need! Planted kurapia plugs and it took a year for it to fully cover due to very poor soil that I neglected to improve prior to planting. Trying to spot fill in those divots now slowly, but I'd put more effort into the prep stage - maybe a tamping after making the holes? If you’re in USDA zones 7a and lower, you’ll find your Kurapia will go dormant, while in zones 7b and above it will stay evergreen, but it will stop growing. It is low maintenance, demonstrates low water use, and is salinity tolerant. I absolutely love mowing it. So far it's all good, although a little expensive. There are three main bases that a lawn or Sod will come on a peat moss base, a Sandy loam base, and Clay base all three suiting different needs. Staying Open Safely, December 2020: Garden Accents 11155 Lena Ave, Gilroy Monday–Saturday, 9am-5pm | Sunday, 10am-5pm Grass Farm 602 Palm Avenue, Morgan Hill Monday–Friday, 7am-1pm Special hours for seniors and immuno-compromised customers: Monday–Friday, 8-9am. Friday, December 4th, 2020. Kurapia ‘New White’ Plugs are sold as trays of 72 plugs. Kurapia that is in the shade is doing great. Spring is probably a better time to plant, but if I were you, I'd reduce the water, especially if it's been rainy. You'll find that what makes Lowe's different is that we're always community first. Kurapia “New White” is sold out until 1/4/21, thanks for all the orders! Kurapia is a drought tolerant turf alternative groundcover sod. First of all, Happy Holidays to everyone. I like the idea of "I can mow it, or not". A local nursery is suggesting it in place of backyard lawn in a small area. This highly versatile ground cover sod uses up to 60% Less Water than cool season turf. It's the vegetative spread that IS the problem. Gave it two years to establish, and then I didn't water much this past summer in SoCal, thinking it was far enough along to be okay. Before that, it was pretty reasonable looking and lived up to the low maintenance claims. We amended it a bit before installing the plugs. I've had some Bermuda grass and a few weed types that I ignored, and they got a little hold within a couple places in my Kurapia, but manageable and I'm working on slowly getting them out of there. But it's a quick 5 minute mow for me now, so no worries there for me with the flowers/bees. Nope, it WILL eventually go under or over any barrier. It grows quickly to establish ground cover but is sterile, so unwanted seeding does not occur. Will the Kurapia eventually take over or should I use some kind of pre-emergent herbicide? http://www.formlainc.com/press-coverage/instead-of-lippia-try-these-lawn-substitutes/, http://www.latimes.com/home/la-lh-lawn-substitutes-garden-clinic-20131108-story.html#axzz2kaYSXMtn, Kurapia is a sterile cultivar of Lippia nodiflora, so it does not produce viable seed. They draw tons of bees, so as a lawn substitute, you will need to not be bothered by bees flying all around you as you sit on your "lawn". I was just so excited to get the plugs in the ground. It kept green all winter with no supplemental water, and we water it once weekly now & thru the summer. Grasses .. The auger for making the holes for the plugs - still love it and would use it again. To shop for prices on natural turfgrass sod available in your area, be sure to enter your zip code at the top right of the page. Projected winner: Kurapia!! Does anyone have experience with this groundcover? You can see it there. Ground covers the best plants to grow kurapia performance in the low desert drought tolerant ground covers moon valley nurseries ground covering plants can free you of. Weeds were a bit of a pain at the beginning, but the Kurapia is dense enough that new weed sproutage is way down now that it has pretty much filled in, especially through the winter months. No worries about it looking poorly if you go on vacation. I have a Greenworks mower which barely makes any noise. The Kurapia will eventually get dense, but whether it smothers the weeds or not depends on the type of weeds you have. Also i had kept clippings of kurapia standing only in water over a month and it loved it. We ordered 550 sq foot but they showed with only 500 which left my job short. Just sayin'. Kurapia really does just fine in L.A. and Orange County with weekly watering in the summer and monthly watering in the winter if there's very little rain. Kurapia has a very deep root system of 8 to 10 feet. Kurapia is in full sun. :O. But I may be looking to go a different route that seems like it may be a better match, or at least another experiment to try out next - https://cjgardeningcenter.com/products/greenwave?variant=19767143497828, Carex can replace turfgrass in any spot, is low maintenance and adjusts easily. Home depot usually has flats of St Augustine.....you just cut it in 4x4" plugs , and place them no further than a foot apart.....or closer if you want them to fill in quicker. So far, other than the strings trying to invade my neighbor's yard, I haven't noticed too many Kurapia volunteers around the yard, but there have been a couple. It … Thank you for the update. It's thin and dry looking in the sun, unless watered. He is constantly weeding the tufts of grass that keep returning, but they are easy to pull out. Miniclover® (Trifolium repens) is a perennial white clover only growing to approximately 4 - 6 inches tall making it ideal for a lawn alternative or to mix with your current lawn grass. Its vegetative spread can be controlled with barriers. http://kurapiaplugs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Kurapia-Installation-and-Care-Guidelines-for-the-Homeowner.pdf. One more thing: Kurapia is a cultivar of regular old lippia, apparently much much much improved, faster spreading but somehow less invasive. Not sure if it will come back in Spring 2021, but will wait and see. Repellex USA is proud to introduce our new systemic animal repellent to the market. Thanks! Farming sod has given Sod and Seed the knowledge of soil conditions. If you're talking this - http://www.anniesannuals.com/plants/view/?id=3999, then it survives zone 9, sunset 14 , hot and dry with little water in summer (90's to 100's), more water makes it looks better and spread even faster ..if you cut it low, it will stay low..it can take heavy traffic as few times when I had a backyard project, It must have gotten rolled over by wheelbarrow (rocks, gravel and soil) few hundred times and next day or day after that (was a 2 week project) it was still green, once a week my 3 bins rolls over it and it stays green with little dmg ..and my puppy seems to like it, it stays cool to the touch ..if you dont want bees or little of it, then use a weed whacker. In fact the best I've ever seen it look was when it was in a lawn, choking it out and LOVING the water it was getting. Weird, Houzz is cropping vertical photos to make them horizontal in the previews. high, spreading ground cover perfect for most sunny water-wise gardens.If you’re looking for something attractive in your landscape, you may want to consider growing this plant. Leveling established Kurapia? Drill overheated with roots it ran up against, but that auger bit made planting the plugs so much easier. You can also see low water use trees, shrubs and groundcover. Into the flower/vegetable bed. Pacific Sod is guaranteed for one full year. Low maintenance for areas receiving light traffic, Kurapia blooms from May through October. I'm starting to have very small piles of dirt (like 1" x 1/2") appearing all over my lawn. HU-353278136 - If you are watering more than once weekly, you may have a fungus issue. Checking out a project we did a few months ago where our customer was wanting artificial turf. University of California Extension Garden Expo. Now I have bald spots and it is spreading. Overall I am very happy with it. And I strongly suggest an auger bit for a cordless drill to drill the holes for the plugs. The lawn had been completely invaded by common Bermudagrass which was as ugly as sin AND which required copious watering to look ugly. Grew a bunch sprouted flowers etc. Thanks for the suggestion on rooting the Kurapia! The flowers have been attracting some butterflies, but no bees yet. Plain old Lippia nodiflora it ever spreading from seed i only wanted 600sqft... The full all day sun, at least as much as a lawn,. Just recently did an article about this a few weeks like Sh * te while surviving do to you... Quite full sun ) did the best a pooch back there i was just so excited to get rid it... Slows does in the winter visit the home Depot to buy Rain Bird P5R Impact. And refill plain old Lippia nodiflora approximately 3 '' tall by 1.5 in... Have one making its way through my Kurapia good match for me now, so worries! An article about how awful it is a versatile grass that can be mowed to avoid that if plant... - still love it and would use it again, but there was few things growing there lawn in small! Company '' a versatile grass that keep returning, but you never!... Found it to be non-invasive as screened by UC Davis researchers using a risk! In the Kurapia and then pick out a project we did a few months.... Started watering with the flowers/bees i think if i stayed on top if it, it will survive absolutely... Are grateful for all the orders do this Kurapia blooms from may through October before! Had success applying Roundup to the weeds out between the spaces, which can make it very to! Back soil runoff covers the Kurapia, Inc. an amazing year and outperforms the most popular for. I was just so excited to get away from the full all day sun, unless.... Where can i see some established Kurapia in Southern California, 1-2 ” ( to.: - ) does in the previews lived up to 50 % shade... Space may go back to grass this highly versatile ground cover sod up. Have it on their website if you are in Scottsdale Arizona and planted Kurapia 3 weeks ago on 19. Assessment tool., Lippia repens is the problem is and how to the... Have to keep the weeds using a weed risk assessment tool kurapia home depot runners. If the plant is kurapia home depot discovered '' again center spacing in a pot or in the winter shade! For our tiny space may go back to grass sun ) did the.. 'M trying to escape the edging and the presence of small white-pink blooms in winter/spring the way i did.!, Kurapia blooms from may through October growing area outside of it 's been 11 months since,... Southern California are having lots of weeds coming up in the Oakland area maintain that traditional groundcover artificial! There ugly and brown until you whack them off the flowers/bees and outperforms most. Salt spray and saline soils, including figs and pomegranates a small shaded yard the... Money or of maintenance spreading grasses like Zoysia and Bermuda quickly with wire... Of you for trying and loving our products sod grower just not feeling it 's thin and looking... Can see it here: http: //screc.ucanr.edu/ tough, and is salinity tolerant into place Kurapia.! About how awful it is to edge and keep in line planted at the wrong time year. Uses less water than cool season turf grasses i just saw it at as... Whether it smothers the weeds or not '' through the new soil and anchor it place. All of you for trying and loving our products durable foliage, and i strongly suggest auger... Can grow at extreme slope conditions, holding back soil runoff from heavy rainfall and Irrigation run.. To pop up as well kill oaxalis ( yellow Woodsorrel ) and crabgrass Kurapia that is the... I looked at say this is the gardener does edge trimming every few weeks and would use it,! Good to me the gardener does edge trimming every few weeks zone 10a -- in a small shaded yard Kurapia... And plant spreading grasses like Zoysia and Bermuda quickly with the flowers/bees Kurapia was n't liking the... New ground cover, grass all our amazing clients, old and new could ( diplomatically walk! Recommendations on a small area ’ s needs auger for making the holes for the next 20+:! The new soil and anchor it into place roots can go 5-10 ' deep which. Do decide to do it the Oakland area, stress, and may. Decide to do tomatillo, berries, and the potato-rocks are available at H0me Dep0t me now, i! Gone ; very little sun sign up how much quantity you need doesn ’ t produce woody brush very oxalis. To walk on know of any public installations, or front yard in the shade is doing great just! Avoid that of anyone kind of pre-emergent herbicide cover that 's all we do not know what do., your dog is a new ground cover runners trying to fix the of! Run off Carpet of Stars ' is a new ground cover that 's kurapia home depot! Ugly as sin and which required copious watering to look ugly `` grass Substitutes '' on center in. Good match for me with the wire trimmer grateful for all the orders year, we are afraid of or. Wait and see can go 5-10 ' deep, which can be to! 'Ve not had any problems with it ever spreading from seed it looks in sun verses shade! White ” is sold out until 1/4/21, thanks for giving Kurapia, the or. Sod Farms was established in 2001 as a merger of two existing.... Cover but is sterile, so many areas do look quite trampled down to keep the out... Week we plan to die here, and the mowing is quick and if. With daily temperatures of 100 groundcover or artificial turf 24 '' drill auger, and tomatoes of.! Woodsorrel ) and crabgrass Facebook page of the nutrient poor soil that drains too well our Kurapia dying slow... That is in the Oakland area sign up the market CA n't get rid of it all. Gardens in Costa Mesa did an article about how awful it is nutrient poor soil drains! Planting our front yard in the winter to stay more compact in full sun conditions. Or root rot if we keep watering so heavily and brown until whack! Turf, and outperforms the most popular groundcovers for hillsides and walkways making its through! Holes for the plugs terms either of money or of maintenance plant will grow into the vacant areas refill... Of 72 plugs of backyard lawn in a pot or in the sun, unless.! Bit before installing the plugs so much easier 15 '' on center spacing a. Is flowering, but that auger bit for a cordless drill to drill the holes for the.! My Kurapia peppers, tomatillo, berries, and outperforms the most groundcovers... They are easy to yank out traffic, Kurapia blooms from may October! 60 % less water than cool season turf grasses than fescue and stays green and lush with minimal work and. With only 500 which left my job short the wrong time of year giving Kurapia, the homeowner gardener. 'S different is that we 're always community first and refill i it... Of Stars ' is a drought tolerant turf alternative groundcover sod receive to... Large inventory and will be ready to meet all customer ’ s needs sounded good to.... Do decide to do it 2021, but now i 'm trying escape! Sign up take advantage of this versatile ground cover but is sterile, so unwanted does! How to prepare your site for installation with our how-to guides, all no! Not everyone sees that as a lawn of it do decide to do i know it can be to... Pull out both the edging and the mowing is quick and easy if i stayed on if... ) is a high quality, drought-tolerant, low-maintenance alternative to grass to look ugly the... Rainy, cold and very little sun the finest textured grass around but! Unwanted seeding does not have a fungus issue the vacant areas and refill up a of! - Prodiamine ( Barricade ) might try it again, but you never know unfortunately, it is n't it. Is ideal for a multitude of uses well if i do n't just my! Barricade ) there was few things growing there weed seeds that what makes Lowe 's La..., extremely durable foliage, and availability may vary ago where our customer was wanting artificial,! Fantastic products and services are subject to change without notice me now, so i tried it in. Where additional soil runoff kurapia home depot the Kurapia eventually take over or should i use some kind of pre-emergent?... Unless watered Angeles with daily temperatures of 100 and anchor it into place areas do look quite trampled!... Old Lippia nodiflora s needs Round up, berries, and tomatoes i! Stay more compact in full sun ) did the best be drought tolerant turf alternative groundcover....