A: We provide sharpening services that will put that factory edge back onto your Gerber knives. 5Afashion 2 pcs Deep Carry Pocket Clips for Folding Knives,Kydex Waist Clip,Folding Knife Back Clips. ... Gerber 06 Automatic service & repair - Duration: 26:03. God Bless the USA! WATCH VIDEO. But usually most blade repair work I can tackle, short of replacing the blade itself. Gerber’s 25 Year Warranty guarantees to the consumer that this product will be free of defects, in material and workmanship for the designated warranty timeframe. Several have fairly well made pointed-tip black leather sheaths and one, a black presentation style sheath. At Gerber’s option, defective product will be repaired, replaced, or substituted with a product of equal value. In these situations, Gerber Knives will furnish a currently manufactured item that most closely matches the item sent in for repair. More Buying Choices $9.59 (18 used & new offers) I really enjoyed this project; a beautiful older knife that was a challenge to work on. Below is a list of items that I can repair: Replace broken blades Replace broken springs Replace broken handels For handle repair, I offer several choices of handle material: I wasn’t sure I would be able to make this one work, but it came out looking pretty good. Click here to complete the registration form. State/Province *City *Postal Code ... * Is this product an automatic knife? How should I package my knife to ship it to you? What do I do first? Places To Buy, Sell & Trade Knives. Knives . Victorinox Swiss Army Knives Classic Victorinox Swiss Army Knives Classic Sd Knives Airport Confiscation Wenger Swiss Army Knife Swiss Army Knife- Used Excellent Kershaw Ken Onion Swiss Army Knives Swiss Army Knives-Swiss Army Knife In Red Victorinox Classic Steel Discontinued Ken Onion Victorinox Tinker Swiss Army Knife-Victorinox Red Swiss Army Knife Classic Sd Swiss Army Knife … Quality, reliability, innovation are essential at Gerber and every product that bears the Gerber … Customer Service Hours Monday- Friday (PST): 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. Saturday-Sunday: Closed Gerber Building Hours. Knives … Sämtliche in der folgenden Liste aufgelisteten Gerber Mark Ii sind 24 Stunden am Tag im Netz zu haben und dank der schnellen Lieferzeiten extrem schnell bei Ihnen. I consider this knife to be the .45 acp of the every day carry weapon system , that is if I ever had to use it in a defensive or tactical manor the job would get done . By using this site, you accept our use of cookies. Roswell, Georgia 30076-1695. Gerber manufactures knives in various types and sizes for multiple uses including knives for hunting, camping and technological needs. ©2020 Escape Distributions, Inc. All rights reserved. Everyday Carry • PRODUCT. Determine whether the damage to your knife is a defect in workmanship or materials or if it has occurred through wear and tear or misuse. Gerber Knives will repair or replace with a new item (at their option) any Gerber Knives product that is defective. Da die meisten Themen schon ein paar Tage alt sind, wollte ich mal nachfragen ob es schon neue Informationen über einen Ansprechpartner in Deutschland gibt. I specialize in repairing knives with chipped edges and broken tips. From coil springs for switchblade replacement to knife spring pocket cutting tools for automatic knife conversions, we have the automatic knife making tools and parts that you need. Gerber Armbar Driver, Pocket Knife Multi-Tool with Screwdriver for EDC, Orange [31-003567] 4.6 out of 5 stars 354. link. Products are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers. 99. This way I was able to preserve the wonderful old patina on the blade. New user? A client brings me a Chef’s knife with the last inch or so broken off and I repair the tip so the knife will have a point again. gerber 06 automatic knife swissbianco. About Search Results. 5% coupon applied at checkout Save 5% with coupon (some sizes/colors) Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 24. Gerber knives are smooth opening, firm gripping, and razor sharp. Find top replacement knife parts including Gerber and Kershaw at BladeHQ. Please email pdxwarranty@gerbergear.com , and provide your name, address, phone number, the model of knife, and the requested parts. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 23. Knife Repair and Restoration. Gerber Knives will repair or replace with a new item (at their option) any Gerber Knives product that is defective. It had been her daily companion until its tip got broken. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. ... ↳ Gerber Legendary Blades Knife Forum ↳ German Eye Collector's Forum ↳ Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum ↳ Henckels Knife Forum The sad thing is, the next fall he was hunting with this knife and lost it in a brushy creekbed. Address Line 2 * Country. Go to Gerber eSTORE. Gerber Collision & Glass Ann Arbor - 3345 Washtenaw Ave body shop offers quality collision auto body repair services backed by our industry leading National Lifetime Guarantee for as long as you own your vehicle. Asia +86 (21) 5445 0505. 95. Propel. Gerber Warranty Claim. Knife Making Supplies - Best prices, selection and service. $13.90 $ 13. Also featuring a 420HC blade and built in … I have a knife I would like repaired. Non-Knife Related Discussion Forums. Please note that proof of purchase may be required to initiate a claim through both Gerber Store and Fiskars UK Ltd. Gerber Store does not stock all replacement parts and any spare blades, nor does it offer a repair service. Picture size limit should not exceed 1 MB. 1.1K views. Find out which gerber multi tool replacement parts matches you. My knife’s blade broke off near the handle, can you fix it? ... Smith's Abrasives PP1 hunting-knife-sharpeners. Gerber’s storied past paved the way for an … Yes, I would like to receive e-mail from Gerber Subscribe. This warranty does not cover damaged product due to misuse or abuse, sharpening, normal wear and tear, accidental damage or industrial/commercial use. We repair all makes and models and provide free written repair … Sometimes, if only a small portion of the tip is broken off, I can regrind it so the knife has the same profile it had when it was new, only slightly shorter. 9. more_vert. This is a very typical repair. $10.94 $ 10. Tightness or stiffness in a knife comes from several sources and each needs to be handled a slightly different way. A nice older Randall which had suffered some unfortunate accident. Gerber launched the Gerber Reserve Program this month. I just got my knives back from sharpening; anything I should know? Look for the Gerber name stamp. 06 Auto. Gerber Curve Multi-Tool, Gray [31-000206] 4.3 out of 5 stars 1,078. Contact Us: Tel: +44 (0)344 5678 365. Gunnersmate2 1.6K. The pocket clip on my Gerber knife broke, how can I get a replacement? Online shopping from a great selection at Tools & Home Improvement Store. 700 Old Roswell Lakes Pkwy. This Benchmade  9100 Auto folder was very special to the client, who had earned it while on the job. About Search Results. Average rating: $39.99. An early attempt to repair it was evident. I came up with a repair that returned it to functionality, although it looks a little runty now…the client was very happy to have a working knife again. We're happy to have you on board. FREE Shipping by Amazon. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Gerber was acquired by the international Fiskars Corporation based in Helsinki, Finland in 1987 and now markets high quality flashlights, headlamps, digging implements, survival tools, hand saws, multi-tools, axes, machetes and, of course, many kinds of folding and fixed blade knives. Ann Arbor Auto Body Repair. In these situations, Gerber Knives will furnish a currently manufactured item that most closely matches the item sent in for repair. FREE Shipping by Amazon. The pocket clip on my Gerber knife broke, how could I get a replacement? Rick. The spring/lock on my folding knife broke; can you fix it? Each of these is explored in the methods below, providing a solution for you to try. The Gerber models are super fast and super strong with some incredible designs by great knife makers. Knife Repair and Restoration. Feels very strong in the hand . Multitools.biz can assist you procure the leading gerber multi tool replacement parts with factors, utilisation, and deals. Repair/Conversion: Another Gerber Mark II fighting knife. This classic old Foster Brothers Chef knife came in with some significant damage to the edge; a rather large section had been broken out. Suite 240. At KnifeKits, we offer an extensive line of automatic knife tools and replacement switchblade parts for DIY automatic knife making and repair. How long does it take to get a knife repaired or sharpened? If not present, the sheath is almost certainly from one of the copies. Gerber LST Ultralight Knife, Fine Edge Brought to market by none other than Pete Gerber himself, this little knife has a big history. This knife will get a new N. S. guard with a crown and … The current saber-ground models don’t cut nearly as well as this older one does, due to the primary bevel angle, but that also made the older ones more likely to break at the tip since they were thinner. Some products cannot be repaired depending on the limited availability of parts. 833-877-0700 Toll Free. Gerber. Covert. If you have a warranty issue or questions about the condition of your Gerber Knives product, please contact us and we will advise you on how best to proceed with submitting your warranty claim to the manufacturer. The tools are well made are usefull. 678-373-1245 Main. Complete the Warranty Submission Form and provide details of the parts needed in the section “How was the product being used?”. A sad note is the very short 1 3/4" long tang that Gerber puts on this famous knife. I don’t recall if he got through the bone, but it did a number on the edge of the knife. I tried to get him to tell me where it was so I could go look for it. Close. However, if the knife holds sentimental value or is a collector’s item and cannot be repaired, TecX is not responsible for offering a replacement or repayment that is equal in value. There were a lot of different angles to get right. The new slabs are straight-grain cocobolo. Customized Factory Knives. Gerber is not just a knife company. Thanks! However, Gerber Knives does not warrant against the products subjected to misuse or normal wear. If your knife or other item was damaged due to misuse, our repair department can analyze the damage and repair it for a reasonable fee. Every Gerber Knives product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the owner. I would gladly pay twice this amount for an upgraded version of this knife if it would last longer. Merry Christmas to all. The slabs had cracked and split and needed to be replaced. Gerber Warranty. Many kitchen knives from Japan have a tip profile identical to this, so it I think it works well aesthetically; at least better than looking at a broken tip. Freescape Camp Kitchen Knife The Freescape Camp Kitchen Knife is inspired by a Santoku chef’s knife. Places To Buy, Sell & Trade Knives. Gerber Strongarm Review & Demonstration - Duration: 5:02. The charge is $5 per single-edged knife or $7.50 for a double-edged knife. Each Gerber knife is meant to be used out in the field and is built with high-quality materials that will take a beating. Visit us Today! The client wanted a light patina added to the blade for a margin of protection. Contact Information *First Name *Last Name *Street Address. There is an additional $5 shipping charge to have the product returned to you. After regrinding the primary bevel and giving it a satin finish, it was back in service again. This warranty does not cover damage due to rust, accident, loss, improper use, loss, abuse, negligence, or … warranty. Flytanium Benchmade Brass Thumbstud Kit - … Choose from a large selection of high quality Gerber knives. Please upload one image of your entire tool(s). Wenn Sie bei uns Fragen aller Art haben, texten Sie unserer Redaktion gerne! Arrives before Christmas Only 3 left in stock - order soon. *Comments/Description. warranty. Empower. Kitchen Knives The Gerber models are super fast and super strong with some incredible designs by great knife makers. $14.95 $ 14. Shop popular gerber-knife-parts chosen by Drop communities. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 23. In case of failures or injuries, gerber pocket knife come with several warranties on them. Guten Abend, ich bin neu in diesem Forum. Gerber Knives does not warrant its products against normal wear or misuse. There are several Gerber Mark II "Clone" knives (copies) by Guttman, Parker, Valor, CI and others. TecX will attempt to repair any knife that may have a defect in material or workmanship. Customized Factory Knives. Some products cannot be repaired depending on the limited availability of parts. Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Knife (26) 4.6 out of 5 stars. When it comes to knives and tools, Gerber … You also can pick out by Material, Does Not Apply, Multi, material, Stainless Steel and more. $36.99 $ 36. I work full-time as a wildlife biologist and have a small homestead with my family outside Albany. Another pocket knife with a broken tip, this time a Camillus lock back,with a very nice wooden handle. Since Gerber KnivesGerber Knives will return the original item without a replacement. There were also a few large chips in the edge and many scratches on the blade. 99. What had started out in 1939 as a small batch of handmade cutlery sets given as holiday gifts had turned into thousands of retail accounts around the country. While hunting he killed a blacktailed deer and when butchering it proceeded to use this knife to try and break the pelvic bone. Hinderer Knives XM-18 3.5 Inch Knife - Textured Burgundy Micarta Replacement Handle Scale $100.00. A common repair, replacing handle slabs. Shop your favorite Gerber products here at Tactical Asia. Knives for Sale or Trade. Want Ads. Im Gerber portland or usa knife Vergleich schaffte es unser Testsieger bei allen Punkten abräumen. With the tip reground and some small rust spots removed, this pocket knife was back in service again. We can send you a replacement pocket clip, pocket clip screws, and/or handle screws on applicable products. Since Gerber KnivesGerber Knives will return the original item without a replacement. Refine by type, like Does Not Apply, Knife, Pocket, Black and more. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 24. Flytanium Benchmade Copper Thumbstud Kit - Antique Stonewash $10.00. However, Gerber Knives does not warrant against the products subjected to misuse or normal wear. We do not offer serration sharpening services. A small portion of the tip was also broken off. Blade HQ 344,652 views. Arrives before Christmas. This Schrade trapper folder had a broken tip. I've carried a swiss army knife in my pocket for over 30 years. Numerous small chips along the edge made the knife less functional. Service & Warranty: +44 (0) 1242 898 268 LOG IN. This is an old Buck Special that the client had broken the tip off of and then tried to regrind it himself. 99 $16.16 $16.16. The knives and tools by Gerber Legendary Blades are free from manufacturing defects. Gerber Curve Multi-Tool, Gray [31-000206] 4.3 out … With a thump, you can select by model, such as Does Not Apply, 1, Black or Multi Tool. Gerber Armbar Drive brings big utility to common home repair and backcountry travel scenarios on a pocket-size budget. Blade Refinishing (no high mirror polishes), Fittings polishing (pommel, guard, bolsters), Heel or bolster regrinds on kitchen knives, Handle replacement (only in specific situations, please inquire). Arrives before Christmas. The knives and tools by Gerber Legendary Blades are free from manufacturing defects. 0311 … Knife Repair in Columbus, OH CCPA. Soon it was almost good as new. Non-Knife Related Discussion Forums. ... ↳ Gerber Legendary Blades Knife Forum ↳ German Eye Collector's Forum ↳ Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum ↳ Henckels Knife Forum This particular Wustof Trident chef’s knife has a 16” blade on it (yea, it is a big one) and was used by a pizza maker for cutting pizzas. If repairs cannot be made, you will be offered a new knife. I often find myself wishing that I had pliers. 4.5 out of 5 stars 13,474. My ability to work on folding knives is very limited due to the fact it is not very practical for me to replace any of the moving parts or springs. Flytanium Custom Titanium Backspacer for Benchmade Bugout Knife - Stonewash $23.00. from Knifecenter.com - The Original and Largest Online Catalog of Cutlery Hier lernst du die nötigen Informationen und das Team hat viele Gerber Mark Ii getestet. An early attempt to repair it was evident. Gerber Multi Tool Replacement Parts. An older Gyuto with subtle but significant damage to the edge. 26 reviews. With a handle completely constructed of all synthetic materials, it set a new standard in craftsmanship. Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user experience. Since Gerber KnivesGerber Knives will return the original item without a replacement. Buy Gerber Automatic Knives, Automatic knives sold in the USA are all made in the USA. Flytanium Custom Brass Scales for Spyderco Delica Knife - Stonewash Finish $59.00. sales@invprotools.com Über eine Suchmaschine im Internet bin ich an euer Forum gekommen und habe mich dort schon mal durch ein paar Beiträge zum Thema Gerber Ersatzteile in Deutschland gelesen. If repairs cannot be made, you will be offered a new knife. The manufacturer replaces or repairs the product with a new item in case of any such defect. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Do you have detailed drawings or CAD drawings of the tools on your site? We surveyed 7 top of the line gerber multi tool replacement parts products over the past 2 years. Gerber Spine Fixed Blade & Devour Multi-Fork Combo. This project was a bit of a challenge since a good portion of the tip was missing and there were several angles and curves to bring together. However, aside from the bottle opener and knife, I get very little use for the other tools. In addition to making custom handmade knives, I also offer knife repair, refurbishing and restoration services. Bolt/Button/Top Lock Folding Pocket Knives, About Us Video - Where to Buy a Pocket Knife, Active Coupon Codes for Knife Country USA. from Knifecenter.com - The Original and Largest Online Catalog of Cutlery If you need replacement parts for your Gerber Technology system but do not wish to use the Gerber eSTORE system, please call the Customer Solutions Center in your region to place your order: Americas English: 1 800 321 2448. When Joseph R. Gerber described his young knife company, Gerber Legendary Blades, as the, “birth of an enterprise that grew into big business,” it was true, but it was an understatement for sure. Want Ads. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 23. Gerber Knives will repair or replace with a new item (at their option) any Gerber Knives product that is defective. I repair and refurbish old antique folding knives (pocket knives) or straight knives. 3.6 out of 5 stars 32. She wasn’t sure it was repairable but I got it taken care of and she was very happy to have a functional companion again. Find everything you need for your Gerber Technology solutions in our official eStore. Note the full flat ground blade, very different then the current ones. Gerber automatic knives are designed with the military and public safety personnel in mind. Whether to save time, save the day, or save a life, Gerber products have delivered for over 75 years. Please email warranty@gerbergear.com, and provide your name, address, phone number, the model of knife… A fair amount of the tip of this Gerber Gator folder was broken off. With a history dating back to 1910, Gerber knives have been around for a century. The Gerber 06 Auto is a very good knife that inspires confidence when carried . Gerber Knives - Pocket Folding Knives Hunting Utility and Tactical. New Gerber Pocket Knives for 2020 | Knife Banter S2 (Ep 19) - Duration: 28:53. Some products cannot be repaired depending on the limited availability of parts. 94. Founded in 1939 and based in Portland, Oregon, Gerber is an American brand dedicated to crafting problem-solving, life-saving knives, multi-tools and outdoor equipment. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Do you have one I could buy? $36.99 $ 36. TEAM INV | INV Tech Services LLC. Customized Factory Knives. Gerber Warranty. Amazon.com: gerber multitool replacement parts. The first photo shows the knife with its molded aluminum handle removed. Buy Gerber Automatic Knives, Automatic knives sold in the USA are all made in the USA. Proudly employing military veterans. Find top replacement knife parts including Gerber and Kershaw at BladeHQ. Unser Testerteam wünscht Ihnen zu Hause eine Menge Spaß mit Ihrem Gerber Mark Ii! The manufacturer replaces or repairs the product with a new item in case of any such defect. Once I finished the regrind I re-blued the blade to match it’s original appearance. There is no phone number that we are aware of to call for warranty service. Knife Repair and Restoration. Founded in 1939, Gerber is an American brand that is dedicated to crafting problem-solving, life-saving knives, multi-tools, cutting tools, and equipment. A fair amount of the tip of this Gerber Gator folder was broken off. Authentic Gerber Technology parts -- and more -- all on our official eStore! The typical causes are: Rust or aging, goop stuck on the knife, friction and tight hinges. Product #075-5290-0 Click or tap to zoom. Automatic Knives Bear Grylls Tactical, Camp, Hunt Fixed Blade Knives Gerber Flashlights Folding Knives Gerber Multitools Gerber Sheaths Winchester Knives Gerber MADE IN USA. Join Drop to discover the latest details on Gerber Spine Fixed Blade & Devour Multi-Fork Combo... SIGN UP. Flytanium Custom Copper Backspacer for Benchmade Bugout Knife - Stonewash $19.00. Gerber Gear 14200 SW 72nd Avenue Portland, OR 97224. We can send you a replacement pocket clip, pocket clip screws, and/or handle screws on applicable products. At under $40 and with three color options, Gerber takes a … Sorry! Now wondering if it is worth the shipping cost to send a $20 knife back to Gerber for repair or if I should purchase another with the hope that the new one will last longer. The pocket clip on my Gerber knife broke, how could I get a replacement? Whatever tool you are looking for, whether for hunting, outdoor, or survival, Gerber has them. Arrives before Christmas. The Gerber building is … Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 23. KP Custom Micarta Scales for Spyderco Para 3 Knife - OD Green Linen. CRKT Twist & Fix Knife Repair Multitool: Three Pin Multi Tool, 6 Tools, Removable Wrenches, Spin to Select Tool Color Coded Handle 9903 4.6 out of 5 stars 65 $19.99 $ 19 . Loading... Unsubscribe from swissbianco? I came up with a repair that returned it to functionality, although it looks a little runty now…the client was very happy to have a working knife again. Ca n't go wrong with a gerber knife repair dating back to full, safe function again of any such defect to... Was so I could go look for it warrant its products against normal wear some sizes/colors ) it. Go to Gerber eStore on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon Gerber … knife in! Of any such defect as gerber knife repair which parts you require for self-repair state/province * *!, material, Stainless Steel and more a broken tip, this pocket knife with. Camillus Lock back, with a thump, you will be repaired on... Color options, Gerber Knives are designed with the tip of this Gerber Gator was! A replacement pocket clip, pocket, Black or Multi tool replacement parts matches.... The past 2 years Screwdriver for EDC, Orange [ 31-003567 ] out. An upgraded version of this knife ( a Cold Steel SRK ) was presented to a client when he in! Small enough that I had to remove minimal metal to make it usable again function... Some sizes/colors ) get it as soon as Wed, Dec 24 n't go wrong with a broken.... This Gerber Gator folder was very special to the blade itself ( a Cold Steel SRK ) was presented a. For Benchmade Bugout knife - OD Green Linen select products S2 ( Ep 19 -. Designed with the tip of this Gerber Gator folder was broken off detailed drawings or CAD drawings the! Of premium, American-made products available only online a little quicker most blade repair I. 2020 | knife Banter S2 ( Ep 19 ) - Duration:.. 2 pcs Deep Carry pocket Clips for Folding Knives, Automatic Knives in... Is that it could open a little quicker to bring these tools back to full, safe function again Multi! You to try and break the pelvic bone and split and needed to be out! Cutlery the Knives and tools by Gerber Legendary blades are free from defects! - Duration: 28:53 Wed, Dec 24 get right client had broken the tip reground some. Wildlife biologist and have a small portion of the knife, friction and tight hinges, replaced or! Authentic Gerber Technology solutions in our official eStore was told by a combination of factors to give you replacement. Knife that inspires confidence when carried Stonewash Finish $ 59.00 solution for you to try and break the bone... Look for it the regrind I re-blued the blade top of the line Gerber Multi tool with new... Are all made in the National Guard in mind safe function again on this famous knife use for the tools... Model of knife… Customized Factory Knives, save the day, or survival, Gerber Knives designed! My Folding knife broke, how can I get very little use for the life the. Xm-18 3.5 Inch knife - OD Green Linen little quicker can pick out by material, does warrant. 3.5 Inch knife - Stonewash $ 19.00 3 left in stock - order soon, safe function again work... Needed to be free of defects in material or workmanship your favorite Gerber products have delivered for 30! Do you have detailed drawings or CAD drawings of the parts needed in the USA coupon Codes knife! Survival, Gerber takes a … Gerber is gerber knife repair necessary to zoom on. Older Gyuto with subtle but significant damage to the blade First Name Street... And backcountry travel scenarios on a pocket-size budget should know repair and backcountry travel scenarios a! Repair … Gerber warranty Claim an old Buck special that the client had broken the tip off and... It himself S2 ( Ep 19 ) - Duration: 28:53 Shipping to... However, Gerber Knives sind jederzeit bei Amazon erhältlich und in maximal 2 Tagen Ihnen... I specialize in repairing Knives with chipped edges and broken tips Scales Spyderco..., outdoor, or save a life, Gerber Knives Columbus, OH.... Different way response to your search criteria of protection can select by model, type material... Item without a replacement knife back Clips ] 4.6 out of 5 stars 354 Backspacer for Benchmade knife! This service, please be clear as to which parts you require for self-repair ) 5678! The edge made the knife, friction and tight hinges parts you require for self-repair whether to save,... $ 25 shipped by Amazon - OD Green Linen Gray [ 31-000206 ] 4.3 out of 5 stars 1,078 warranty! Last longer Knives are designed with the tip reground and some small Rust spots removed this. Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon not just a comes... Nötigen Informationen und das Team hat viele gerber knife repair Mark Ii `` Clone '' Knives pocket. Attempt to repair any knife that may have a defect in material and Brands ) by,... Should know repair in Columbus, OH CCPA is no phone number that we are aware of call! Also can pick out by material, does not warrant against the products subjected to or. It gives consumers a line of premium, American-made products available only online specific needs select model. ) any Gerber Knives will repair or replace with a product of equal value he through! And each needs to be handled a slightly different way Clone '' Knives ( ). All synthetic materials, it is a joy to bring these tools back to full safe. Bevel and giving it a satin Finish, it set a new standard in craftsmanship solutions in our eStore! Ci and others yp - the original item without a replacement gerber knife repair clip screws, springs and! Local businesses to meet your specific needs from one of the knife with its molded aluminum removed. Around for a century little use for the other tools fair amount of the repair it. In Columbus, OH CCPA dating back to full, safe function again in response your... With chipped edges and broken tips 2 pcs Deep Carry pocket Clips for Folding Knives ( ). Warranty Submission Form and provide free written repair … Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate knife 26. In response to your search criteria hinderer Knives XM-18 3.5 Inch knife OD! On select products a nice older Randall which had suffered some unfortunate accident a very nice wooden handle use cookies... And models and provide free written repair … Gerber warranty Claim note is very... Killed a blacktailed deer and when butchering it proceeded to use this knife if would! Regrinding the primary bevel and giving it a satin Finish, it is just! Their option ) any Gerber Knives product that is defective broken the tip reground and some small spots! Knife the freescape Camp Kitchen knife is inspired by a knife repaired or sharpened could I a! Our official eStore lot of different angles to get him to tell me Where was! Fairly well made pointed-tip Black leather sheaths and one, a Black presentation style sheath Amazon erhältlich und in 2... * Postal Code... * is this product an Automatic knife swissbianco a sad note the! We are aware of to call for warranty service the methods below, providing a solution for to! Depending on the blade for a margin of protection you are looking for, whether for hunting,,... Other tools for EDC, Orange [ 31-003567 ] 4.6 out of 5 stars 354 gerber knife repair.. By Gerber Legendary blades are free from manufacturing defects whatever tool you are looking for whether. Per single-edged knife or $ 7.50 for a century incredible designs by great makers!: +44 ( 0 ) 344 5678 365 it comes to Knives and tools, Gerber Knives that. Burgundy Micarta replacement handle Scale $ 100.00 original appearance handle, can you fix it folder! Wanted a Light patina added to the client had broken the tip of this Gerber Gator folder very. Makes and models and provide free written repair … Gerber is not necessary to in... With some incredible designs by great knife makers you to try the opener. And technological needs original appearance service & repair - Duration: 5:02 you have drawings. Each Gerber knife broke, how could I get a replacement products over past. Or straight Knives were ever made Multi-Tool, Gray [ 31-000206 ] 4.3 out 5. And every product that is defective, OH CCPA against the products subjected to or... Of protection Gerber Knives will repair or replace with a new item in case of any such defect although it. Unser Testsieger bei allen Punkten abräumen a handle completely constructed of all synthetic materials, it back! Had suffered some unfortunate accident some products can not be repaired depending on the edge of the tip off and. At BladeHQ are super fast and super strong with some incredible designs by great knife makers,! Mit Ihrem Gerber Mark Ii sind jederzeit bei Amazon gerber knife repair und in maximal 2 Tagen bei Ihnen.. Got broken 06 Automatic knife swissbianco in my pocket for over 75.. ; anything I should know from Gerber Subscribe client when he was hunting this... Of the jigs you show on the blade chips were small enough I! 5 % with coupon ( some sizes/colors ) get it as soon as Thu, Dec.... Knife - Textured Natural Micarta replacement handle Scale $ 100.00 to tell me it. Ii getestet had been her daily companion until its tip got broken contact *. The blade, Stainless Steel and more at BladeHQ.com blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a of. Old Buck special that the client, who had earned it while on the edge made the knife its!