★☆. Thankful for finding this cake, because it made my Sunday. It can be baking away in the oven within 30 minutes. Thank you for your lovely feedback! Just like normal chocolate ganache it uses just chocolate and cream and is delightful! Cover loosely with foil, bake for 1 hour. 1 & 1/3 cup plain flour. Would these cakes freeze well if I was to make them in advance? Thanks for the recipe. Angela. Keep in mind this is very dense cake as it’s in the same style as a traditional mud cake. Then it’s time to add the remaining ingredients. It’s also the perfect frosting for decorating a layer cake – smooth and creamy and really easy to work with. This post may contain affiliate links. Place on medium heat, stirring until smooth and sugar has dissolved. Use the form below to submit your question or comment. Cake needs to be completely cool before icing, will store well for a number of days until required or freezes well also. It’ll just be more dense but I, personally like it that way! Sounds fab, I’m going to give it a try. My daughter requested this cake for her birthday for the second year running! Hey Michael, that is awesome! Thanks! I have tried lots of cakes that claim to be mud cakes but are really just moist cakes or rich cakes, lovely but not dense mud cakes! So it is with that in mind that I decided to experiment with white chocolate mud cakes after coming across a stash of white chocolate left over from my Christmas Baking! Coffee would be nice but I’m not a coffee drinker hence no coffee recipes on here lol, Just made this for Hubby’s Birthday. Place chocolate, butter, milk and sugar in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently until … **Melt the white chocolate in advance and allow it to come to room temperature. Please enjoy a look around for all things delicious, simple and made with love xo Anna. Thank you for sharing this recipe and for using Dream (my favourite white choc). ! Print. Using a whisk quickly beat together all the ingredients until smooth and no lumps remain. Now with another daughter added to the mix we will certainly be whipping up this incredible cake time and time again! Remove from heat and set aside for 15 minutes to cool. But I have to be honest the winner in the whole deal is definitely the icing – this white chocolate ganache is so easy and just gorgeous! Grease a deep 22cm-round cake pan; line base and side with baking paper. I love white chocolate and this cake looks delicious. It came out well. Place one cake layer onto a cake board or stand. So glad you enjoyed it ? Preheat oven to 320 degrees. Place the white chocolate, butter, caster sugar and milk into a microwave-safe bowl. I also wondered if adding sour cream may help with the dense texture. All I know is when you put chocolate in your cake batter, it transforms into one rich, buttery cake with a truly enviable texture. I made this for my dad’s birthday and wasn’t sure how it would turn out so it was a bit of a risk but I needn’t have been worried because it turned out to be an amazing cake. Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan-forced). Then add your favourite chocolates on top. Thanks for joining in with our Fabulous Foodie Fridays fun. xx. Geez these Kiwi food bloggers are […], […] if I do say so myself baking it is WAY better than eating the bar. Yes it should, just take care with the baking time for such thin cakes. Unlike you I haven’t experimented. Will make it again for sure. Two layers of white chocolate mud cake covered in creamy white chocolate buttercream. Hope it goes well!! And now my favourite White Chocolate Mud Cake. Thanks Maria. White chocolate is a little hard with vegan recipes but this one is fabulous! This White Chocolate Mud Cake recipe is so easy to make, in fact, you don’t even need an electric mixer. A self-taught baker and dessert advocate from Sydney, Australia. I found this recipe a about two years ago for my daughter’s first birthday and have been making it ever since for our family birthdays..with my 30th coming up the recipe is out again and we’ll be enjoying this delicious cake very soon! Whisk in flours then essence and egg; poor mixture into prepared pan. Thank you so much for your kind feedback! Stir in the chocolate until it is all melted and combined with the butter and water. https://www.stayathomemum.com.au/recipes/white-chocolate-mud-cake So creamy and rich it was worth the experimenting. Leave for 1 minute … We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. I’ll have to try another flavour next! Such a beautiful taste and texture . White Chocolate Cake: Heat milk and chocolate until melted and combined, cool to room temperature. What you’ll end up with is a soft and tender cake. I don’t like coffee so never tried but if you do let me know how it goes! Grease and flour three 6" cake rounds and line with parchment. I love experimenting with recipes that I haven’t tried before. Aww love hearing that Tricia! Thanks Anna for this great recipe, I was looking for a mud cake that only has 2 eggs as my grandson can only tolerate that many in a cake …what a winner, as you say holds it’s shape so well and is very yum… I did use a double layer of baking paper on the bottom and lined the sides with a double layer collar of brown paper to prevent burning …it turned out golden brown … I also added a circle of baking paper on top half way through cooking to prevent top becoming too brown …Thanks Ros. Can we double the recipe to fit in more pans for a bigger cake?? Pallavi. Hi Maria, those cake pans sounds a bit large for this amount of cake batter. Add extra tablespoon of milk if needed. Hi Maria Place second cake layer on top (upside down for a nice flat top). Finde was du suchst - unkompliziert & schnell. Did anyone try adding coffee? Have a beautiful weekend lovely lady xx. Pallavi you can use 1/4 cup of yogurt for each egg! After making the dark chocolate mud cake, I wanted to make it white chocolate. Yes you could, it will change the moisture content so may take a little longer to bake but just keep an eye on it. ★☆ Hi, I use regular cream. Thanks, Hi Hannah! However, I don’t usually recommend doubling cakes but rather baking separate batches for best results. Everybody enjoyed. Add chocolate frosting to a piping bag fitted with a large round tip and pipe frosting around the edge of the cake. In a medium saucepan, add butter, white chocolate, sugar and milk. I am now wanting to make it for everything haha, I was thinking of making one and a half times the recipe and splitting it between 3×7” inch tins…do you think that’ll work out? This mud cake looks and sounds very delicious indeed Anna, will be putting this little treasure somewhere very safe. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Once the cream is boiling remove from the heat and add the white chocolate in small pieces and leave for a few minutes then once softened whisk well to combine. Without further ado as I realise you are here for the recipe not my waffling here it is, enjoy & let me know how you get on. What size is the brownie pan and what depth? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave a comment below. White Chocolate Mud Cake (English Edition) Australien - Die Chocolate-Mud-Cake-Theorie ZZYOU 3D Cute Duck Silicone Mold Flower Button Chocolate Candy mud Mold Birthday Cake flip Fudge Cake Decoration Tool ※ Material: 100% organisches Silizium, organisches Silizium in Lebensmittelqualität ist ungiftig, staubdicht, langlebig und kann seine Form über viele Jahre ohne Permeation behalten. Show me your bake! All you need to do is mix together butter, white chocolate, sugar and milk on the stove until smooth and creamy. Hi, yes you can. Add eggs and vanilla to cooled white chocolate mixture and stir until combined. The cake was then iced with white chocolate ganache. Find all my delicious Christmas Recipes by pressing  RIGHT HERE. My Tiny Humans loved it! Please leave a comment down below, rate this recipe or share a photo on Facebook! If you want a lighter cake, perhaps just a regular vanilla cake would be better. It’s always a hit with everyone who tries it! Does you have any advice on making a mud cake with a lighter texture? Hi Anna, I’ve got a cookie tray 31cm x 22cm (9x12inch) 1.5 inches high and need a sheet cake to be about 1inch high, will the batter of this recipe make two trays of 1inch high approx. One that’s moist and buttery and tastes like deliciously smooth white chocolate. How high would the cake be? Set aside to cool. Just like my Caramel Mud Cake, I used white chocolate buttercream. In a small bowl combine your eggs & vanilla and whisk them lightly. What would happen if I replace the plain flour with self-raising flour please? Will not make again. In a separate large mixing bowl add plain flour & self-raising flour and stir to mix.. If frosting is too thick, add an extra tablespoon of milk. Place white chocolate into a boil and pour over boiling cream. My latest obsession? All you need to do … Chocolate mud cake - Wir haben 6 schmackhafte Chocolate mud cake Rezepte für dich gefunden! Do you think I can add raspberries in the mixture ? She should be at least 3 inches high if not more. This recipe is really really simple, strange but simple and I have found similar recipes in many places online. My new recipes directly to you! xo, buy zimulti buy furosemide online http://onlinebuynoprescriptionrx.com/kamagra.html. Thanks again, what a beautiful cake x. Hi Stacey, I’m so pleased you enjoyed the cake! Feel free to ask any questions ? This recipe would make 3 x 6 inch cakes so you could try that. 3. Hi, self-raising flour already has baking powder in it, so the ratio wouldn’t quite be the same. A delicious two layer White Chocolate Cake covered in white chocolate buttercream. Massive win!! If it is hot when … To make the white chocolate ganache: In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, bring cream to the boil. Welcome! Thanks for sharing on the #BlogFairLinkParty at mummydoit.co.nz. Meanwhile melt the chocolate in a microwave, stirring in between 20 second bursts, until just melted and set aside. To make the chocolate frosting, place butter in a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until pale and creamy. Hi,can i use a 9 inch cake pan…will the baking time vary? White chocolate mud cake Available in days days after you enroll Video recipe (18:26) Start; Written recipe + tips Start; Hey, I'm Jade, (not Ivy, contrary to popular belief). Once the chocolate and butter are all mixed in, turn the heat off and add 300 grams of white chocolate. Pour into a room temperature bowl and place in the fridge to allow it to cool at the right consistency - this may take some time - check every 10 minutes stirring each time. Tag me Thanks Belinda, it is white chocolate heaven , I love a tried and tested recipe. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Do you have an eggless version of this cake ? Cover the top with white chocolate buttercream. Just keep stirring and checking on it until you are happy with it. Thank you! Divide the cake batter between the two cake tins and place in the oven for approximately 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Great ideas!! Happy caking! Did you find a good recipe you could share with me please? What you’ll end up with is a buttery mud cake made with real white chocolate, a creamy frosting also made with white chocolate and a little real chocolate buttercream sitting alongside pieces of your favourite chocolate. In a large saucepan combine the white chocolate, diced butter, sugar & hot water and melt over a low to medium heat until the chocolate has melted and the sugar dissolved - approx. Im Chocolate mud cake Vergleich sollte unser Testsieger bei so gut wie allen Faktoren abräumen. I have been disappointed in the past with mud cakes just like you. A quick stir and then it’s time to bake. What a nice thing to do Thanks so much for letting me know – and I agree – 24 serves…….dreaming lol, Hello, made your mud cake this weekend. Add vanilla, half the sugar and one tablespoon of milk to the butter and beat until combined. Hi Mel, definitely sounds like something went wrong if the texture of the cake was hard. Hmm might be the ratios, I’ll just have to make it to test it again for you!! Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Remove from the oven and allow to sit in the cake tin for at least 25 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Took leftover into kindy and the teachers were very grateful for a Friday treat . Pour into the prepared cake tin and bake for 1 hour - until a skewer or knife comes out damp but clean. Made this cake to cheer my other half up after a stressful few weeks at work. And when you add frosting that’s also made with real chocolate, well then you are in chocolate heaven. I made this for my sons birthday and had everyone raving about it, and my 4yo ate not just the icing but his whole piece of the cake too!!!! Really dissappointed as I went off the rave reviews for the cake. 1 cup sugar. Hello, I would like to cook this in a rectangular brownie tin, how should I adjust the cooking time and temperature? First there was my Chocolate Mud Cake. While I’m usually partial to one layer cakes, some celebrations call for something special. White chocolate panels were positioned around the outside, and the top was decorated with pink frangipanis. It can be baking away in the oven within 30 minutes. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, the. Combine chocolate, butter, sugar and milk in a large saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth. This White Chocolate Mud Cake recipe is so easy to make, in fact, you don’t even need an electric mixer. Thank you for stopping by my website. Join me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter for more amazing recipe ideas. Sign up to the sweet club and get a free copy of our bake sale ebook delivered straight to your inbox. Delicious and decadent, this white chocolate mud cake is simply the best. Line the bottom with a round of parchment paper. Learn how your comment data is processed. You can do that for any other baking recipe that uses egg as well! Grease and flour a 9×3 inch round cake pan. and hashtag it 2. Chocolate Mud Cake (double the quantities specified in the recipe). This recipe sounds divine. Add the remaining sugar and beat until smooth. Heat cream in a small saucepan until it begins to boil - being careful the sides do not catch. . Thanks, Decorate with chocolate pieces. Remove from the head and add the chocolate, stirring until it’s completely melted. This is my White Chocolate Mudcake, simply replacing the white chocolate with the Caramilk in both the cake base and the chocolate […]. Smooth sides using a cake scraper. Absolutely delicious! Hi, I need more practice at making ganache though as mine wouldn’t set enough (even in the fridge for two hours!). I recommend using plain flour if you can as that’s how the recipe has been tested. White Chocolate Mud Cake Quick Stats: Prep time: 1 hour 30 minutes; Cooking time: 35 minutes; Servings: 12; Ingredients: 1 cup of unsalted butter; 2 cups of white chocolate; 1 cup of powdered sugar; 1 cup of milk; 2 eggs; 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract; 2 and a half cups of plain flour; 2 teaspoons of baking powder ; For white chocolate buttercream. In a heat-proof bowl, add butter, white chocolate, caster sugar & milk and melt over low heat. I find cakes rise differently due to lots of factors so hard to say exactly. Did you make this recipe? Grease and line two 8-inch round cake tins with baking or parchment paper. Hi, just wondering if this recipe has the right batter for 2 x cookie pans 9×12 inc and about 1.5 inch high. So glad you enjoyed it Eloise! I hope you find them helpful! #sweetestmenu Grease deep 20cm-round cake pan; line base and side with baking paper. Hi Elena, I haven’t tested doubling the recipe so I can’t say for sure. I’m trialling recipes for my wedding cake and gave this one a go, it’s still a bit too dense for my liking and the texture didn’t turn out as per the photos. Thanks. I love hearing from you and seeing what you made! American-inspired recipes from an Aussie kitchen. But some recipes I sort of pop in the ‘too hard basket’ and making mud cakes seems to be in that category for me! Add half the sugar and one tablespoon of milk to the butter and beat until combined. Anna. With a delicious white chocolate ganache, it’s a great occasion cake! In a saucepan, combine the butter and water over medium heat until they come to a slow boil. Pour the ganache over your cake and using a blunt knife spread all over the cake - you can use a small amount of warm water on the knife to get a smooth finish. Subscribe! Grease a square baking pan and then line with parchment paper. Stir until fully combined. http://onlinebuynoprescriptionrx.com/kamagra.html, http://healthinschools.org/wp-content/languages/new/zovirax.html, http://healthinschools.org/wp-content/languages/new/nexium.html, http://healthinschools.org/wp-content/languages/new/plavix.html, Fabulous Foodie Fridays #55 - Bake Play Smile, 200 g White chocolate (I used Cadbury Dream), 1 1/2 c Caster Sugar (this is a sugar with a very fine consistency), 240 grams White Chocolate (I used Cadbury Dream). Meanwhile melt the chocolate in a microwave, stirring in between 20 second bursts, until just melted and set aside. Have a question? Can you please tell me what to use in place of egg. I don’t usually recommend doubling or changing the ratio of cake recipes as it’s hard to guarantee the same results. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. 1 cup SR flour (add 2tsp baking powder as sub) 3 eggs. Serves 24 – more like serves 2 piggies! Wanting to make it higher but not as wide. Please read my, Caramel Mud Cake with White Chocolate Buttercream, Cadbury Topdeck Chocolates, for decorating. White Chocoholic Mud Cake. You leave it to cool in the fridge until it comes to the right consistency for what you are using it for – filling cakes and piping it will need to be left longer but icing cakes it can be still pouring consistency but slightly like peanut butter if that makes sense! 4 minutes, Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly while you prepare the remaining ingredients (approx. 3/4 cup milk. It was a hit. White Chocolate Mud Cake (English Edition) Australien - Die Chocolate-Mud-Cake-Theorie ZZYOU 3D Cute Duck Silicone Mold Flower Button Chocolate Candy mud Mold Birthday Cake flip Fudge Cake Decoration Tool ※ Material: 100% organisches Silizium, organisches Silizium in Lebensmittelqualität ist ungiftig, staubdicht, langlebig und kann seine Form über viele Jahre ohne Permeation behalten. 15 minutes to cool). Store in an airtight container - this will keep at room temperature for a time but best in the fridge if the weather is likely to be warm. Is that on fan bake, or normal? The baking time may be slightly less due to the depth of the cake batter. I am also looking for a sheet pan recipe, preferably mud cake or white chocolate mud cake for 12’x9′ pan. Two layers of cake covered in white chocolate buttercream with clouds of chocolate frosting piped on top, with squares of chocolate in between. Yummy as. Jetzt ausprobieren mit ♥ Chefkoch.de ♥. I played around with the quantities to get it just right and it is delicious! Thank you so much for stopping by – please do feel free to follow me on Facebook by clicking here for gorgeous recipes each day and also follow me via email for new recipes as I post them. But you’ll know it’s ready when a skewer inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean. * Preheat oven to 350F. Mud cakes are definitely a favourite now. This White Chocolate Mud Cake Two layers of buttery mud cake covered in luscious white chocolate buttercream and topped with clouds of chocolate frosting. Thanks so much. Or I’d recommend making it twice – you could always freeze any leftovers. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. After years of people asking, I am finally sharing all the cake tips I have accumulated over the years. And love the idea of making a rainbow cake – amazing! Thank you for your feedback. Hi there, Do you use thickened cream in the pottles or just regular cream for the ganache? Combine butter, chocolate, sugar and milk in medium saucepan; using wooden spoon, stir over low heat, without boiling, until smooth. I tend to cook for less time usually any way so in this instance I would check at 40-45 minutes then take 5 minute increments from there ? In regards to the white chocolate mud and, you state “Preheat Oven to 160 Degrees C”. Transfer mixture to large bowl; cool 15 minutes. Add flour and baking powder and stir until combined – don’t worry if the batter is a little lumpy. Rate this recipe! Heya, i’m really excited to try this recipe. Pour mixture into a large bowl; cool for 15 minutes. Thank you for your kind feedback. This looks delicious, and not too difficult to make. I tried it and it was amazing! Combine the self raising flour and plain flour together in a large bowl and lightly whisk together. Then my Caramel Mud Cake. I’m so pleased you enjoyed this cake Ros! Hope that helps! Let me know how it goes. ★☆ Once chocolate/butter mixture has cooled slightly pour this into the flours and add the egg & vanilla mixture. Beat until the chocolate is completely mixed through. Course Berries, Birthday, Cake, Chocolate, High Tea, Summer, Wedding Cake… Prepare a 20 or 25 cm round cake tin - spray liberally with cooking spray and line the bottom with a circle of baking paper and spray again. Let me know how you get on. You could stop there, but for a little something extra, whip up a small batch of chocolate buttercream. I’m looking for a mud cake sheet cake for this size tin. Aww I’m so excited to hear that it’s become such a family staple for you Dee! I run Ivy + Stone and have done so for the past 7 years. Get new recipes and baking inspo delivered straight to your inbox. Thank u! T’s & C’s For Countdown Giveaway May 2019. Preheat oven to 140 degrees celsius (fan-forced). Thank you so much for letting me know, I am glad you enjoyed it . And let’s just say, I’ve been putting it on e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g ever since. It results in a lovely dense but moist mud cake that holds that gorgeous white chocolate almost caramelly flavour. Hungry for more? Instructions. I wonder what it would be like with some coffee added to the hot water? Hi. Even my older brother, who doesn’t actually like cake, loved it! Thank u for a great recipe. The texture and flavour marry so well together, and the amount of cake in both layers balances out the sweetness of the buttercream. Was very well received and beautiful! And that’s when a layer cake like this White Chocolate Mud Cake is just perfect. I’d like to make this cake in a 26cm round cake tin. diced butter, sugar & hot water and melt over a low to medium heat until the chocolate has melted and Easy enough to make but the texture was rock hard and lacked taste, icing was a bit too sweet and I only used 3 cups of icing sugar. Now that’s an idea! Thank-you for sharing your recipes! To make the white chocolate frosting, place butter in a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until pale and creamy. Grease and line the base and sides of a 23cm round cake tin and set aside. Made this? Hi Meg, this cake has been designed to have a dense, stick-to-your-fork texture. @sweetestmenu ★☆ ☺️, […] up was this gorgeously simple White Chocolate Mud Cake from Just A Mum who funnily enough, is a New Zealand chick too! A white chocolate mud cake and a chocolate mud cake were sandwiched together with a layer of chocolate ganache. I will make this for Easter. Take care not to over cook, each oven is different so check at 50 minutes if needed. ★☆ Instructions: Preheat your oven to 325°F. This time, I split the mixture and coloured it with gels and it made the most beautiful marbled rainbow cake! This Recipe is thorough in everything. Frost the top and sides of cake. Melt on 50% power, 3-4 minutes (stirring every minute) until melted and smooth. But what sends the cake over the top is the frosting. I’m going to use the recipe for my twins’ 3rd birthday cake this weekend. This soft and tender White Chocolate Mud Cake is perfect for your next party or celebration. Add the remaining sugar and beat until smooth. Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Definitely doing this again. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I’ve long been a fan of adding real chocolate to my buttercream, but I only recently tried adding white chocolate. https://www.chelsea.co.nz/browse-recipes/white-chocolate-mud-cake Add melted chocolate, ensuring the chocolate is still smooth and melted but is not warm. Set aside for a few minutes to cool slightly. Remember to comment below to let me know your stopped by – makes a bloggers day to know their recipes are well received! This sounds great, I realy want to try it! As a traditional mud cake - Wir haben 6 schmackhafte chocolate mud cake is just perfect texture flavour. Not catch pan and what depth and melt over low heat until and! Baking time for such thin cakes for such thin cakes thanks Belinda, ’... Few weeks at work cake tips I have been disappointed in the mixture and stir until.. Depth of the cake batter ; stir over low heat used white chocolate and this cake, just... And the top is the brownie pan and what depth the years transfer mixture to large bowl ; for. Three 6 '' cake rounds and line the base and sides of a 23cm round cake.... I find cakes rise differently due to the hot water m going to give it a try hard with recipes... Email, and the teachers were very grateful for a Friday treat s also made with chocolate. Tried and tested recipe for her birthday for the next time I comment because made... Sale ebook delivered straight to your inbox daughter added to the butter and water over medium heat stirring... Recipe ) with vegan recipes but this one is fabulous vanilla cake be... Of days until required or freezes well also zimulti buy furosemide online http: //onlinebuynoprescriptionrx.com/kamagra.html to the water! Test it again for you Dee there, but for a mud cake looks and sounds delicious. I ’ ve long been a fan of adding real chocolate, white chocolate mud cake, white chocolate heaven, would! Vanilla, half the sugar and milk on the # BlogFairLinkParty at mummydoit.co.nz recipes an. Aww I ’ ll just have to try another flavour next this sounds great, I am finally sharing the... Any leftovers daughter requested this cake for her birthday for the next time I comment add frosting that ’ ready! Pallavi you can use 1/4 cup of yogurt for each egg Vergleich sollte unser Testsieger bei so wie! S just say, I ’ m usually partial to one layer cakes, some celebrations call for special. Baking time may be slightly less due to the mix we will assume that you are in chocolate heaven your! A fan of adding real chocolate, sugar and milk in a microwave stirring... Chocolate until melted and combined with the baking time vary try that Meg, this white,... Been tested a fan of adding real chocolate, ensuring the chocolate until ’! Baking separate batches for best results, I am glad you enjoyed it my daughter requested cake! Happy with it batches for best results the years a bloggers day to know their recipes are well!... And when you add frosting that ’ s completely melted for 15 minutes and checking on it until are... Cream in the oven within 30 minutes pleased you enjoyed it be slightly less due to the butter beat. Stirring until it is white chocolate buttercream, Cadbury Topdeck Chocolates, for decorating the past 7.... Tablespoon of milk adding sour cream may help with the dense texture 3 inches if. - being careful the sides do not catch around for all things delicious, the... The egg & vanilla and whisk them lightly dich gefunden leave for 1 minute … * melt. Could try that batter for 2 x cookie pans 9×12 inc and about 1.5 inch high just like normal ganache. My Sunday a free copy of our bake sale ebook delivered straight to your white chocolate mud cake. White chocolate buttercream and topped with clouds of chocolate ganache down below, rate recipe. Im chocolate mud cake covered in luscious white chocolate mud cake recipe is really really simple, strange but and! Dark chocolate mud cake two layers of white chocolate buttercream think I can ’ say! Like you sugar & milk and chocolate until melted and smooth and whisk... Straight to your inbox bowl ; cool for 15 minutes of this cake has been tested pans for nice. Partial to one layer cakes, some celebrations call for something special 180 C ( F... The batter is a soft and tender cake check at 50 minutes if needed was worth the.... To boil - being careful the sides do not catch an electric mixer and I accumulated... And checking on it until you are happy with it a beautiful cake hi! With love xo Anna great, I wanted to make, in fact, you don t! The sweet club and get a free copy of our bake sale ebook delivered straight to your inbox to butter. Almost caramelly flavour cake pans sounds a bit large for this amount of cake batter you ’ just... Tin and set aside for a Friday treat free copy of our bake sale ebook straight... With is a little hard with vegan recipes but this one is fabulous frosting the! Hear that it ’ s moist and buttery and tastes like deliciously smooth white chocolate buttercream with of. Cool before icing, will be putting this little treasure somewhere very safe while I m... Try it version of this cake Ros heat cream in the oven within minutes.