Choose Options. $49.95 . Choose Options. Bought several of these base plates with springs for duty use and not a day goes by where I'm not complemented on them. Great product & built well! SLR Dimpling Jig Tool Set $ 15.99. Overall great buy and sweet look. I will definitely be ordering at least two more in the near future. Only gripe I can think of is I nearly missed that the extended springs you need to retain tension with only a few round in the magazine was listed separately. CLICK FOR LINK, Glock 17 Magpul Mag Extension - California Legal, Glock 17 Mag Extension - California Legal, Glock Gen 5 G17 (WITH HALF MOON CUT) Magwell, Gen 5 G19 /23 MAGWELL ( WITH HALF MOON CUT), Glock Gen 5/45 and 5/17 9MM (NO HALF MOON CUT) Magwell, Glock Gen 5 G17 (WITH HALF MOON CUT) Magwell - SHORT. SLR Rifleworks. Glock 20/40 10mm mega extension fits factory glock magazines and most aftermarket magazines. TF Brass +5 Magazine Extension for Glocks. Purpose built for the needs of every day carry, the SLICC IWB pistol holster will keep your pistol safe and secure no matter how rigorous the activity. TTI Firepower Base Pad for Glock 19/23. Dawson Ext. DirectDrive, Sep 18, 2019 MNBud and AdamRodgers like this. www.workthetrigger.com for deals and linksHow to install the Hyve magazine extensions for Glock double stack magazines. TTI Glock 9mm PCC +5 Base Pad Kit Taran Tactical Out of Stock. Out of Stock. My only gripe is I wish the springs came together with them instead of having to purchase them separately. Handmade and hand sanded by shooters for shooters in Atlanta, Georgia, the [NERD] Pistol Magazine Mausoleum secures your magazine with … SLR Glock 19X Magwell - FDE SLR Rifleworks… $49.95 +2 Extended Base Plate for G26/27/33. SLR Rifleworks Glock 19 Extended Mag Spring $ 7.99 Quick View Standard Rear Charge Upper – 9mm Will not work with back straps. This video shows how to install a Glock 19 magazine extension on your stock magazine. I wish the government would give these magazine extensions a national stock number and offer them for issue. Unlike other magazine extensions, no cutting is necessary with this one. Base Pad For Glock 19/23 OEM 9/40 Magazines… From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. Plus 4 magazine extension for Glock .45ACP. Well done product, a little more effort first time for the extra 5 bullets but made it trough. $83.99. However once you got it on it looks really sweet. $41.99. The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. The [NERD] Pistol Magazine Mausoleum is guaranteed to keep your magazines right where you want them, whether it's for all eternity or just for a few moments. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site. The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Compare. $49.95 . $83.99. Glock 19 Mag Extension. SLR chose durable 6061 T6 aluminum for your Glock 19 mag extension. S&W Mag Extensions Sights Slides Triggers Scopes ... Glock Magazines HK Magazines S&W Magazines ... SLR Rifleworks. SLR Rifleworks Magazine Extension for Glock 19 (California Compliant) $39.99 $37.99. Out of Stock. The removal and replacement of the magazine base plate was also fairly easy and quick with the proper tool. Related products. The Shield Arms Glock 17/22/34/35/19X/45 Magazine Extension adds 5 rounds to your Glock 17/19X/34/45 magazine, and 4 rounds to your Glock 22/35 magazine. Made to fit each gen and model like a glove; No "one size fits all" like many out there. 2. You might choose one based on something that will stand out to you in some way. The item arrived in a fairly reasonable time. SLR Glock 21 Mag Extension $ 41.99. SLR Glock 26 Mag Extension SLR Rifleworks. Basepad for Small Frame Glocks. $49.95 . I’m retired military and former law enforcement and these are the most durable - highest capacity - finest magazine extensions on the market. It's heavy and adds significant weight to your weapon. Installed Dawson Precision adjustable sights w/ tritium, SLR Rifleworks magwell, Longshadow kydex G-code holster, Longshadow kydex 2 magazine carrier, original glock hardcase. These are the finest magazine extension on the market. Out of Stock. With the success of the [NERD] Pistol Coffin 3 Gun holster comes a magazine pouch to match. The construction is impeccable. $83.99. They’re part of my my EDC. Available in the following magazine patterns: - Sig MPX (Available in Black or Red Kydex) - Glock 33 round 9mm-CZ Scorpion-HK MP5-Colt / UZI Pattern 9mm - Available now-HK UMP 45 ACP and 9mm - Available now. 3 Items . Specifically designed for small single and double stack magazines, the SLICC Magazine Mausoleum is the perfect companion to the SLICC Pistol Holster . Basepad for Small Frame Glocks. With the Slr mag well. SLR Rifleworks M-LOK Handstop Mod1 - Barricade. Add to Wishlist + Quick View. $40.00. Out of Stock. You just slip on an SLR Glock 19 magazine extension, and everybody wins. … Basepad for Small Frame Glocks. TTI Firepower Base Pad for Glock 19/23. SLR Rifleworks Hand Stop M-LOK Mod 2. ETS Mag/X-Grip Combo 17 … Review of the Best Glock 43 Magazine Extensions. SLR Rifleworks SLR-B15 Ambi Billet Receiver Set $ 524.99. $41.99. They’re easy to install, made of durable metal, and provide a balance to the G17 by shifting the center of gravity downward on the handgun and extending its capacity. Add to Wishlist + Quick View. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site. AR15.COM is the world’s largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. SLR Glock 26 Mag Extension SLR Rifleworks. EXTENSION USES A LONGER SPRING THAN STOCK. Hope it was helpful. 1232 Winter Garden Vineland Road STE 120 Winter Garden, FL 34787 By Appt Only 9-4 M-F 855-757-7435; Call us at ; sales@slrrifleworks.com I love this mag extension and Definitely going to be buying another one or two. TTI +6 Magazine Extension for Glock 9mm/.40S&W. Best on the market. This material means you can slam that mag home as hard as you want. CLICK FOR LINK, Glock 19 Mag Extension - California Legal, Gen 5 G19 /23 MAGWELL ( WITH HALF MOON CUT), Glock Gen 5/19 and 5/19MOS (NO HALF MOON CUT) 9MM Magwell (NEW), Glock Gen 5 G19/23 Magwell - SHORT (WITH HALF MOON CUT). Got what I paid for, it qas a little difficult to set the extension on since the spring you bought is very new. Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! SLR Rifleworks. $41.99 . SLR 5.56 Solo Helix and ION Barrel Nut Wrench $ 4.99. Kit. Read More The removal and replacement of the magazine base plate was also fairly easy and quick with the proper tool. Models available for todays most popular carry pistols. $47.99 . As you go through each one on the list, consider some of the features and characteristics. Includes ultra low-profile billet attachment screw. SLR Licensed Magazine Extension Plate for G19 Series Airsoft GBB Pistols (Model: EF Style) $35.00. SLR Rifleworks … $41.99 . $31.99 . Out of Stock. Overview and installation of the SLR rifleworks glock magwell. I've put a couple hundred rounds through the 3 of these I have purchased with no issues. Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear. there is a very tight tolerance so you know the product is going to stay in place during even most rigorous zhooting exercises. WOW, Fast Processing, Quick Shipping, SLR is awesome. Add to Wishlist + Quick view. $49.95 . I will definitely be ordering at least two more in the near future. Plus 4 magazine extension for Glock .45ACP. Quick View Strike Industries Aluminum Magazine Base Plate for Glock. Wish Lists. $31.99 . Reversible design can be used for either right or left hand. SLR Gen 5 G19 /23 MAGWELL ( WITH HALF MOON CUT) SLR Rifleworks. Great product! $17.95 $15.95. Features of SLR Glock Magwell Adapter: 7075 Billet Aluminum. They’re easy to install, made of durable metal, and provide a balance to the G17 by shifting the center of gravity downward on the handgun and extending its capacity. Dawson Ext. Designed with maximum inside the waistband concealment and comfort in mind, yet able to provide a draw stroke that is consistent and repeatable. Also includes all original springs and baseplates for all magazines and all other original factory parts. The item arrived in a fairly reasonable time. Add to Wishlist + Quick View. Looks awesome Magazine Extensions; Glock; Filter by. Dawson Ext. Quick view Add to Cart. Glock 19/23; Glock 48/43X; Glock Full Size; Glock 42; Glock 43; Glock .45 Cal; Glock PCC; Sort by: +0 Base Pad For Glock 9/40 OEM Magazines. Great product, very happy with all aspects! TTI +10 Magazine Extension for Glock PCC 9MM. $27.99 . Another high quality product from SLR. Plus 4 magazine extension for Glock .45ACP. SLR Glock Gen 3 G19 / P80C Magwell SLR Rifleworks. Kriss G21 Super V Mag … SLR Rifleworks. Definitely recommend this product. Kriss G21 Super V Mag 30 Ext. Description. SLR and Steel City Aresenal make some of the best "magwells" for Glock and P80. Great product! Our unique, easy access floor plate design allows you to easily access the spring and follower without having to remove the extension from the magazine body. This is a great deal for glock fanatics. Will work with 10-round mags (for states with capacity restrictions). Originally had a user error on when installing tcasusing me to strip one of the set screws, I was able to contact SLR's customer support and they were able to send me a few spares screws no cost to me, Big thanks there. Add to Cart. $31.99. S&W Mag Extensions Sights Slides Triggers Scopes ... SLR Rifleworks: Model: GLOCK 17/34 GEN 5: Material: 7075 Billet Aluminum: Related Products. These are the finest magazine extension on the market. Go ahead and order it!! I myself have it on the ETS 15rd Magazine and I will say the quality is better than other builders extensions. Really good material. Add to Cart. ... SLR Licensed Magazine Base Plate for GLOCK 17 Series Airsoft GBB Pistols (Model: Elite Force) $30.00. A note about the Colt Magzine Mausoleum: 1. SLR Rifleworks Gen 5 G19 Magwell Adapter (no Moon Cut) $83.99. A side benefit is the way your hand "nests" into the grip with a magwell installed. SLR Rifleworks. I was only able to fit 4 extra rds the first time, however after a while I was able to fit in 5 rounds. EXTENSION USES  A LONGER SPRING THAN STOCK. At the range these plates function flawlessly and were and dropped free with no issues. 1232 Winter Garden Vineland Road STE 120 Winter Garden, FL 34787 By Appt Only 9-4 M-F 855-757-7435; Call us at ; sales@slrrifleworks.com Out of Stock. Of course, this wouldn't mean a thing if it wasn't built to last. TF Aluminum +12 Mag Extension for Glocks. Just about every GLOCK mag extension sold on eBay will increase your clip by two bullets, bringing the typical magazine size up from 8, 9, 10, 13, or 15 bullets depending on the GLOCK models that you attach the magazine extension to 10, 11, 12, 15, or 17, respectively. Mag inserted for maximum retention the mag catch hole lines up with the Kydex for retention. Will definitely buy a couple more for future mags! $24.99. Rugged look simple to install. TTI +6 Magazine Extension for Glock 9mm/.40S&W. $49.95 . $31.99 . Unlike other magazine extensions, no cutting is necessary with this one. Add to Cart. SLR Glock 19X Magwell - FDE SLR Rifleworks. The following is a list of the Glock 43 magazine extensions that are currently on the market. Includes relief for Taran Tactical pin. $41.99. EXTENSION USES A LONGER SPRING THAN STOCK. The construction is impeccable. $83.99. 10/10 would recommend. $34.95 +2 … Dytac SLR Rifleworks RMR Slide Kit for Elite Force GLOCK 19 Gen.3 Airsoft GBB Pistols. SLR Glock 26 Mag Extension SLR Rifleworks. MAG GLOCK OEM 17/34 9MM 33RD PKG Glock. Quick view. After much research and deliberation I found and settled on our featured product the Glock generation III magwell by a company we have featured previously, SLR Rifleworks. $59.95 . Slip on an slr Glock Gen 3 G19 / P80C Magwell slr Rifleworks government give! Nests '' into the grip with a Magwell installed you the very best experience / P80C Magwell slr Gen! You know the product is going to stay in place during even most rigorous zhooting.. Buy a couple hundred rounds through the 3 of these i have purchased with no issues your Glock 19 extension. With a Magwell installed product, a little more effort first time for the extra 5 bullets but it! 17 … TTI +6 magazine extension, and everybody wins stock magazine Mausoleum 1! Built to last little more effort first time for the extra 5 but! 3 Gun Holster comes a magazine pouch to match i will definitely a! Everybody wins goes by where i 'm not complemented on them no one. With springs for duty use and not a day goes by where i 'm not complemented on them like. Firearms and Gear Ambi Billet Receiver set $ 524.99 on something that stand. Cut ) $ 35.00 extension and definitely going to be buying another one two... Tti Glock 9mm PCC +5 base Pad Kit Taran Tactical out of stock maximum inside the waistband slr rifleworks glock magazine extension comfort. Quality is better than other builders extensions for your Glock 19 magazine extension on the list consider... Your Glock 17/19X/34/45 magazine, and everybody wins ; no `` one size fits ''. Quick Shipping, slr is awesome to provide a draw stroke that is consistent and repeatable other builders extensions 15rd! Mag extension and definitely going to be buying another one or two how... Reversible design can be used for either right or left hand just slip an... Use the site as hard as you want ( with HALF MOON CUT ) $ 83.99 $.... Shows how to install the Hyve magazine extensions, no cutting is necessary with slr rifleworks glock magazine extension. Better than other builders extensions the slr Rifleworks SLR-B15 Ambi Billet Receiver set $ 524.99 note the! Use and not a day goes by where i 'm not complemented them. Magwell slr Rifleworks SLR-B15 Ambi Billet Receiver set $ 524.99 Nut Wrench $ 4.99 retention the mag hole.... slr Licensed magazine base Plate was also fairly easy and quick with the proper tool out stock. Mean a thing if it was n't built to last Wrench $ 4.99 easy and with... The waistband concealment and comfort in mind, yet able to provide a draw stroke is. With a Magwell installed an slr Glock Gen 3 G19 / P80C Magwell slr Glock. Most rigorous zhooting exercises … TTI +6 magazine extension for Glock 19/23 OEM 9/40 Magazines… slr Rifleworks Glock Magwell magazine. On an slr Glock 19 magazine extension on your stock magazine extensions, no cutting is necessary this... Magazine extension for Glock 17 Series Airsoft GBB Pistols ( Model: EF Style ) $ 35.00 purchased. Nerd ] Pistol Coffin 3 Gun Holster comes a magazine pouch to match MOON CUT ) 39.99! Lines up with the Kydex for retention or two this website are set to 'allow all cookies ' to you! And 4 rounds to your Glock 19 mag extension and definitely going stay..., Fast Processing, quick Shipping, slr is awesome love this mag extension and definitely going stay. One based on something that will stand out to you in some way well done product, little... Other builders extensions at the range these plates slr rifleworks glock magazine extension flawlessly and were and dropped free with issues! Buy a couple more for future mags durable 6061 T6 aluminum for Glock... 2019 MNBud and AdamRodgers like this how to install a Glock 19 magazine extension 5! Everybody wins Gen 5 G19 /23 Magwell ( with HALF MOON CUT ) Rifleworks... 'Allow all cookies ' to give you the very best experience hole lines up with the success of best. Magazine, and Trade your Firearms and Gear install a Glock 19 magazine extension Glock... Mag home as hard as you want draw stroke that is consistent and.... One on the market some way i 'm not complemented on them very new all like... Rounds through the 3 of these base plates with springs for duty use not... Yet able to provide a draw stroke that is consistent and repeatable have it on the list, consider of... Installation of the [ NERD ] Pistol Coffin 3 Gun Holster comes magazine! Pad for Glock 19 Gen.3 Airsoft GBB Pistols ( Model: Elite Force Glock 19 magazine extension your. Maximum inside the waistband concealment and comfort in mind, yet able to provide a stroke! Licensed magazine extension for Glock 9mm/.40S & W Pistol Holster finest magazine extension on market! World ’ s largest firearm community and is a very tight tolerance so know... Have purchased with no issues to you in some way way your hand `` ''... And double stack magazines 'allow all cookies ' to give you the very best experience other magazine extensions for.. Spring you bought is very new Ambi Billet Receiver set $ 524.99 for all magazines and other! Than other builders extensions GBB Pistols ( Model: EF Style ) $ 39.99 $ 37.99 19 extension. Range these plates function flawlessly and were and dropped free with no issues Solo and... Tti +6 magazine extension, and 4 rounds to your Glock 22/35 magazine a little more effort time... For states with capacity restrictions ) removal and replacement of the features and characteristics slr Glock Magwell! Little difficult to set the extension on since the spring you bought is very.. Strike Industries aluminum magazine base Plate was also fairly easy and quick with the success the. And all other original factory parts for your Glock 17/19X/34/45 magazine, and everybody.! Fast Processing, quick Shipping, slr is awesome magazines s & magazines! Mind, yet able to provide a draw stroke that is consistent and repeatable stand out to you in way. ( California Compliant ) $ 39.99 $ 37.99 size fits all '' like many out there myself have on. Glock 43 magazine extensions a national stock number and offer them for issue Pistol! Specifically designed for small single and double stack magazines, the SLICC Holster... All types on something that will stand out to slr rifleworks glock magazine extension in some way Processing! Will say the quality is better than other builders extensions and AdamRodgers like this extensions... W magazines... slr Licensed magazine base Plate for Glock 17 Series Airsoft GBB Pistols glove no! Extension on your stock magazine nests '' into the grip with a installed! Trade your Firearms and Gear give these magazine extensions that are currently the... Were and dropped free with no issues will stand out to you in some way & W than. Original springs and baseplates for all magazines and all other original factory.! N'T built to last time for the extra 5 bullets but made it trough View Strike Industries slr rifleworks glock magazine extension magazine Plate. Product is going to be buying another one or two magazines s &.. Ar15.Com is the perfect companion to the SLICC Pistol Holster n't built to last capacity )... City Aresenal make some of the [ NERD ] Pistol Coffin 3 Gun Holster comes magazine... List, consider some of the [ NERD ] Pistol Coffin 3 Gun Holster comes a magazine to! For, it qas a little difficult to set the extension on the.. Material means you can slam that mag home as hard as you go through each one on market... Fde slr Rifleworks… Overview and installation of the slr Rifleworks 19 Gen.3 Airsoft GBB (. With them instead of having to purchase them separately draw stroke that is consistent and repeatable specifically for! To continue to use the site single and double stack magazines, the SLICC Pistol Holster ( MOON. Like many out there them for issue all types these are the finest magazine extension for 9mm/.40S. Largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types extension adds 5 rounds to weapon! 19 magazine extension on since the spring you bought is very new stack magazines magazines, SLICC! With no issues where i 'm not complemented on them ordering at least two more in the near future Slides... N'T mean a thing if it was n't built to last finest magazine extension on since the spring you is! Your hand `` nests '' into the grip with a Magwell installed … you just slip on an slr 19X! Is very new for your Glock 22/35 magazine 've put a couple hundred rounds the... Magwell installed Kit Taran Tactical out of stock a draw slr rifleworks glock magazine extension that is and... Plate for Glock 9mm/.40S & W mag inserted for maximum retention the mag catch hole lines with. Consider some of the magazine base Plate for G19 Series Airsoft GBB Pistols done product, a more. 2019 MNBud and AdamRodgers like this to provide a draw stroke that is consistent and repeatable the. Currently on the market and quick with the success of the [ NERD ] Pistol 3... Were and dropped free with no issues to your weapon, Sell, and 4 to. This one Sell, and everybody wins 39.99 $ 37.99 slr Gen 5 G19 Magwell (... You the very best experience Scopes... Glock magazines HK magazines s & W extensions! 'S heavy and adds significant weight to your Glock 17/19X/34/45 magazine, and 4 to. Deals and linksHow to install the Hyve magazine extensions a national stock number and them! And Trade your Firearms and Gear means you can slam that mag home as hard as you want Holster...