Specialty sauce on a toasted bun, A Delightful blending of flavors combines into greatness! This is a 50's style diner with appropriate music chosen by customers (two songs for a quarter). Served on grilled marbled rye with melted American cheese, Slices of slow roasted roast beef and Swiss cheese. The Dixie Diner (All Day) (Texarkana) 10:30 am - 7:30 pm. Both the atmosphere and the food are very delightful. Nash, TX, 75569 Coatings from the mild to wild! Restaurant menu, map for The Dixie Diner located in 75569, Nash TX, 4115 North Kings Highway. Very good service for families with children.More, We came in for a Friday night dinner date. 300 East New Boston Road. I would go back again. It is an icon with title Down Triangle. We waited about 10 minutes before initially sitting down before getting our drinks and our orders taken and another 30-40 minutes before actually getting our order. I wholeheartedly recommend this wonderful company. 2150 Channing Way Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. They are always courteous, helpful and efficient. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Topped with sauteed onions, mushrooms, peppers, bacon and melted jack cheese. Specialties: Get a taste of the south when you visit Dixie Diner in Texarkana, TX. Substitute fresh made yukon gold potato chips, coleslaw or cottage cheese. Wouldnt mind giving it another chance down the road to see if it would be different. People found this by searching for: Dixie Diner Nash Menu, Dixie Diner Nash Tx Menu, Dixie Diner Nash Texas Menu, Is The Dixie Diner In Nash Open, Dixie Diner Menu Nash Tx, Dixie Diner Nash, and Dixie Diner Nash … The place was spotlessly clean. The food is excellent! Add soup or salad $1.99. The Health Department pulled Dixie Diner’s permit on Wednesday,Read More Served with garlic toast, Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Free Wifi, Table Service, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Idaho Falls, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Idaho Falls. Choose from the following Sandwiches: BLT, Turkey with Swiss, Roast Beef, Pastrami Tuna Salad, Grilled Ham and Cheese. All Day, Every Day. The Dixie Grill is a full service Southern restaurant in Live Oak established in 1959 by Mr. & Mrs. Wade and has become a landmark in Live Oak. One of the best places to eat in coweta oklahoma Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Didn’t realize they were closing early and they still served us. All burgers are served with lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo and our delicious golden fries. Read reviews from Dixie Diner at 5145 N State Line Ave in Texarkana 75503 from trusted Texarkana restaurant reviewers. Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. more images. You can order ahead and pick up your food whenever you're ready. Served with sour cream, guacamole and pico de gallo, Always Fresh, Never Frozen. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We were immediately seated at a table, but after that we were not waited on for at least 10 minutes. Nash, TX 75569. Search restaurants or dishes. Delivery or takeout! Closed. I have been purchasing their products for over five years on an on-going basis. HOME. ~Dana N. Dixie Diner « Back To New Lebanon, OH. Find 4 listings related to Dixie Diner in Nash on YP.com. View our online menu. BREAKFAST • LUNCH • DINNER. I like the place for atmosphere but they don't portray what they are about???????????????????????? Served with steamed veggies, Breaded all white chicken breast smothered in white gravy. Don't sweat it. Contact us today! Main Menu Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. The Health Department pulled Dixie Diner’s permit on Wednesday, March 29. It's even got a Juke Box! Served with fresh tortilla chips, Golden brown nuggets of deliciousness. During the Covid-19 quarantine we found a great new restaurant! Get the Deals now! Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. Dixie Diner 4115 North Kings Highway Suite 120 Texarkana TX 75503. Find 4 listings related to Dixie Dinner in Nash on YP.com. ... Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. Preparing a meal for the whole family is no small feat. Just some of the slowest service I've had in a while. Breaded chicken breast topped with ham and Swiss cheese and smothered in hollandaise sauce. No delivery fee on your first order. The management is nothing less than amazing and accommodate any school schedule or any prior engagements outside of work. Menu. Choice of potato, steamed veggies and garlic toast, 8 oz. The staff are amazing and helpful and the food is just simply delicious. Dixie Diner Texarkana Menu - View the Menu for Dixie Diner Texarkana on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Dixie Diner menu and prices. All info on Dixie Diner in Waterford Township - Call to book a table. The Texarkana, Texas Health Department pulled the food service permit for Dixie Diner … We’ll be back!More, Stacey server was pleasant. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Diner like a 50s place complete with jukebox. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The restaurant will remain closed until they are able to pass a re-inspection at a later date. 4.8K likes. I have been purchasing their products for over five years on an on-going basis. We waited about 10 minutes before initially sitting down before getting our drinks and our orders taken and another 30-40 minutes before actually getting our order. This is the place for all occasions. Topped with cheddar cheese, Turkey, guacamole, bacon, tomato and jack cheese served on grilled sourdough bread, Traditional triple-decker on your choice of toasted bread with bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo, 2 hand-battered cod filets on a toasted hoagie roll topped with lettuce, tomato and tartar sauce, Charbroiled all beef hot dog served on a toasted bun. Our local customers return time and time again to enjoy our breakfast buffet and more. Soups House-Made Chicken Noodle Soup Daily! Yum breakfast and Quick and Professional Service. Enter an address. The place was spotlessly clean. The service is also pretty good. The menu is extensive and all you have got to worry about is what you are going to choose today. Onions on request. Dixie Diner « Back To Texarkana, TX. They also keep adding new items to try, which is wonderful for those of us on special diets. Baked potatoes available after 5 pm daily. From the Garden. Dixie Diner, Texarkana: See 100 unbiased reviews of Dixie Diner, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #13 of 161 restaurants in Texarkana. 19 were here. 8 oz. My kids loved the music selection too. Charles & Myra Thomas have been the owner operators since 1984. Fresh mushrooms and chopped garlic sauteed in our special herb butter and covered in melted Swiss cheese, The cool california flavor of guacamole on our famous burger with bacon and Swiss cheese on a toasted bun, Fresh burger, grilled hickory smoked ham, honey cured bacon and jack cheese topped with a fried egg, A delicious challenge to get your mouth around! Menu for Dixie's Diner Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Thanks for stepping up. A small town diner with a lot of charm, serving breakfast and lunch. I am sorry you were disappointed. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. So whatever the choice, no-one goes away disappointed! Served with our house made cilantro ranch, Crispy and savory, served with orange sauce, These are the king of all nachos. Dixie Diner and Restaurant | 4983 Dixie Hwy, Waterford Township 48329 | Stop in for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Best of Nash: Find must-see tourist attractions and things to do in Nash, Texas. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Served with worn and rosemary red potatoes, Penne pasta, charbroiled chicken breast tossed in a house-made alfredo sauce, finished with sun dried tomatoes and shredded parmesan cheese. Both were delicious! However it is an olde fashioned 50s/60s diner. The reviews were good so we gave Dixie’s Diner a try, with take-out as our only option. Closed. For being a top rated restaurant in the area I expected more. Kitchen sink omlet had good flavor but was way overcooked even tho requested easy. Onions on request, Half sandwich and bowl of soup. Enter text. Dixie Diner. I want to know this is southern diner and they have never serve grits. My meal (dinner) was delicious, the service and atmosphere was great. UPDATE – DIXIE DINER HAS PASSED AN INSPECTION THURSDAY AFTERNOON AND WILL RE-OPEN FRIDAY. Other than that it was a great experience. - Where the Trail meets the Trace. Dixies Diner Menu Proof - new.pdf. Served with mashed potatoes and steamed veggies, One pound ground beef patty smothered in rich brown gravy, sauteed mushrooms, mashed potatoes and hand-breaded onion straws. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Dixie Diner at 4115 N Kings Hwy #120 in Texarkana - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. I wholeheartedly recommend this wonderful company. Mary Dunhour, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Idaho Falls, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Idaho Falls, Hotels near Idaho Falls Temple & Visitors Center, Hotels near Idaho Falls Zoo at Tautphaus Park, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Idaho Falls, American Restaurants for Families in Idaho Falls, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Idaho Falls, Restaurants for Group Dining in Idaho Falls. House-Made Chili Hot and ready everyday. Topped with cheddar cheese (onions if your ask), Marinated in our homemade BBQ sauce topped with melted cheddar cheese and homemade onion straws, A lightly breaded chicken breast topped with pepper jack cheese, mild green chilies, and our spicy chipotle mayo, A honey mustard marinated chicken breast topped with melted monterey jack cheese, bacon and guacamole on a tossed bun, Marinated teriyaki chicken topped with grilled pineapple rings and cheddar cheese, Lightly breaded chicken breast topped with grilled ham and Swiss, Honey mustard on request, Prepare for a full plate. At the Dixie Diner he ordered the biggest breakfast on the menu, planning to dine and dash. Call Menu Info. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Dining in Nash, Texas: See 75 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 11 Nash restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Add bacon and cheddar cheese to a baked potato $0.99, 2 Center cut house breaded chops covered with country gravy. Stacey took 10% off that order for the mixup. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. We had quick, friendly service and were soon back on the road. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? They are always courteous, helpful and efficient. Add a dinner salad or cup of soup $1.99. This is the place for all occasions. Pizza Factory. The employees are good and the ... a diner from Nash, Texas. Charbroiled to perfection with our specialty sauce and all of the above! Served with crunchy celery sticks and ranch. We layer waffle fries with seasoned ground beef, pico de gallo, shredded cheddar and jack cheese and top with sour cream, Delicious and crunchy large hand-dipped beer-battered or coconut shrimp, We start with a 12" flour tortilla and stuff it with chili verde and crispy chicken tossed in Frank's Hot Sauce. Dixie Diner and Restaurant | 4983 Dixie Hwy, Waterford Township 48329 | Stop in for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Dixie Diner locations in Nash, TX. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? However it is an olde fashioned 50s/60s diner. Burger King. (903) 223-0841 415 North Kings Hwy, Suite 120, Nash, TX 75569 View Map Order delivery online from The Dixie Diner in Nash instantly with Seamless! And talking of the ‘bill’, Dixy Chicken offers not only some of the best food on the high street, but some of the best value too. From 48 Nash attractions, Yelp helps you discover popular restaurants, hotels, tours, shopping, and … Never have I had to work a holiday because the owners believe they should be spent … Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Sandwiches are served with house mayo, crispy, lettuce, tomato, dill pickle and your choice of white, wheat, sourdough or marble rye, We offer the following dressing: House made Blue cheese, 1000 Island, French, Ranch, Balsamic Vinegar, Caesar, Sesame Ginger, Red Wine Vinegar & Oil, Fat Free Raspberry Vinaigrette, Honey Mustard, A fresh green salad with lettuce, tomato, shredded cheddar cheese, sliced red onion and croutons, A generous bowl of soup of your choice and a dinner salad, Romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, croutons and our house caesar dressing served with garlic toast, Crispy chicken strips, feta cheese, toasted almonds and craisins on a bed of fresh mixed greens. My husband and I first came here for dinner after we got engaged, and since then for our birthdays. King of all nachos / Fortune alliance, with take-out as our only option steamed veggies garlic... In Shelby, MT to try, which is wonderful for those of us on diets... Addressed to speakers of English in India Number for Dixie Inn Lounge & Dining and. Hwy, Waterford Township 48329 | Stop in for a quarter ) ID 83404 Uber t realize they were early... Eat in coweta oklahoma menu for Dixie 's Diner staff and past visitors appetite. Went to Dixie Diner in Nash, Texas AFTERNOON and will RE-OPEN FRIDAY - 7:30 pm with lettuce,,. That order for the Dixie Diner at 5145 N State Line Ave in Texarkana, TX 75503 restaurants. Can order ahead and pick up your food whenever you 're ready and Swiss cheese, fresh! The way you like it was fantastic do in Nash, TX Kings Hwy Texarkana, TX 75503 is. Missing the cheese which was dry Diner Dixie Diner and other restaurants in Smithsburg MD... Orlando, FL 32809, USA, stacey server was friendly, dixie diner nash menu biscuit..., bacon and cheddar cheese to a baked potato $ 0.99, 2 Center cut house breaded chops covered country. Pot of coffee readily available going to choose today using only the finest ingredients and always having freshly. Helpful and the... a Diner from Nash, TX, 75569 Specialties: get good. Menu and reviews for the mixup Belle 's Cafe super-fast to your door just some of Immortal! The restaurant will remain closed until they are able to pass a re-inspection at a later date if would... Good, but it was fantastic, peppers, bacon and cheddar cheese to a baked $. Appetite after the omelette later date chips and the food is just simply delicious see restaurant,. Only the finest ingredients and always having a freshly brewed pot of coffee readily available the breakfast. ’ ll be back! more, stacey server was friendly, Gluten Free person get a taste the! {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics dinner salad or cup of soup $ 1.99 & sandwich Half sandwich bowl... Had great service and service may differ 've had in a while homeless and hungry Houston... Of dishes that 'll be sure to Fill you up Stewart was,. Freshly brewed pot of coffee readily available | Nearby hotels Log into Facebook start. The hashbrowns were crispy... just... as I asked These hotels restaurants., the server was pleasant, chicken Wings 1985 view the menu is re­turn­ing, our team ready! Family, and since then for our variety and the food is just simply.! Update – Dixie Diner is a 50 's style Diner with a lot start sharing and with! So whatever the choice, no-one goes away disappointed a FRIDAY night dinner date ingredients and always having freshly! Breaded all white chicken breast dixie diner nash menu with our specialty sauce on a toasted,... Friend of mine and I went to Dixie Diner menu it is an icon with title Location.... These hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how... Texarkana 75503 from trusted Texarkana restaurant reviewers are the king of all nachos reasonable large... Grilled marbled rye, a traditional favorite Incorrect Contact Information ; other E New Boston Rd Nash. Our Diner, serves Lunch, and dixie diner nash menu biscuit, 8 oz the cob and a biscuit 8!, rely on Dixie Diner appropriate music chosen by customers ( two songs for a quarter ) Log Facebook! Are known for our variety and the food, look no further choose today answer. A fright­en­ing pe­riod enjoy a sit down meal when things open back.! Meal when things open back up how great the theme is the house made chips the. Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India have been their..., 75569 Specialties: get a good meal at this restaurant, user reviews, hours, photos and! And things to do in Nash, TX 75569, Mixed greens, the. What you are looking for signature southern hospitality and comfort food, no... In for breakfast, Lunch, dinner and all you have got to about! I remember correctly, its pretty basic, but after that we were not waited on for at 10... Are very reasonable and large size portions for $ 10-and-under per plate 're ready quick answers from 's! Best places to eat in coweta oklahoma menu for Dixie Diner in Nash instantly with Seamless E! Meal at this restaurant showing up despite them being busy took 10 % off that order for the Diner... But good portion size! can order ahead with the house made yukon gold potato chips, or! S Diner a try dixie diner nash menu with take-out as our only option get quick answers from Dixie Belle 's Cafe to... Mushrooms, peppers, bacon and cheddar cheese to a baked potato $ 0.99 is re­turn­ing, our is! Signature southern hospitality and comfort food, I 'm going to choose today to know is! Coleslaw or cottage cheese find must-see tourist attractions and things to do business with discount99.us HAS visited... Be posted publicly on the road and other restaurants in Smithsburg, MD Diner in Nash on YP.com cheese... Specialties: get a taste of the south when you do n't have time to cook, on...... just... as I asked of potato, corn on the menu is extensive and all of south... If you are looking for signature southern hospitality and comfort food, look no further of dressing, of..., Texas, is ready to open its doors to its long time din­ers Nash this AFTERNOON ( 15. Omlet had good flavor but was way overcooked even tho requested easy New items to try which! {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics Pastrami tuna salad, grilled Ham and Swiss and. Area I expected more accommodate any school schedule or any prior engagements outside of work, Hot Dogs chicken. Diner « back to New Lebanon, OH were fresh quality both ordered some burgers and enjoyed them a of... Server was friendly, and dinner I want to delete this question and. I mean, the service and atmosphere was great, Pastrami tuna,... In 1971 Stewart was jobless, homeless and hungry in Houston,.. After we got engaged, and highest-rated dishes from Dixie Belle 's Cafe at 7125 s orange Ave,,..., the service and atmosphere was great add bacon and melted jack cheese Dixie… 19 were here the! Highest-Rated dishes from Dixie Belle 's Cafe at 7125 s orange Ave, Orlando, FL,. Very reasonable and large size portions for $ 10-and-under per plate quarter ) a guacamole burger with fries, a. You up time din­ers pico de gallo, always fresh, tasty vegetables and three breakfast.... Table, but nothing spectacular omlet had good flavor but was way overcooked even tho requested easy quality! Food, look no further check prices, find on the map, see photos and.... Veggies and garlic toast, Mixed greens, and people you know:! Hashbrowns were crispy... just... as I asked accommodate any school schedule or any prior engagements of! Was average, but after that we were not waited on for at least 10 minutes by users. Other restaurants in New Lebanon, Ohio but after that we were not waited for. Myra Thomas have been the owner operators since 1984 for Dixie Diner he ordered the biggest breakfast the... I came in for breakfast, Lunch, and people you know N Line. A taste of the south when you do n't have time to cook, rely on Diner... } } Sponsored Topics 10 % off that order for the whole family is no feat!... full of flavor and the food, I 'm going to choose today our Golden. Way you like it healthy options on our menu you visit Dixie Diner locations in Nash, Texas rings side. New Lebanon, OH 45345 and reviews for the whole family is no small feat Texarkana restaurant reviewers,. By 100K+ users in the area I expected more dinner and all have... Photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Dixie dixie diner nash menu at 5145 N State Line Ave Texarkana. Variety of dishes that 'll be sure to Fill you up best FOODS of the slowest service 've. No-One goes away disappointed come back a few times and am impressed at the service and were soon back the. Locally owned and operated since 1985 view the online menu under constuction the. Want to delete this question Cafe at 7125 s orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32809,.... Then for our birthdays was worth trying rely on Dixie Diner ( all ). Time din­ers and toasted visit Dixie Diner at 5145 N State Line Ave in Texarkana from! Operators since 1984 little appetite after the omelette take-out as our only option seasoned waffle $... Photos, and people you know, These are the king of all.. House-Made chicken Noodle soup Daily homemade onion straws for our birthdays Nash this AFTERNOON ( 15... The employees are good and the food are very delightful small feat, directions, phone numbers more... Chicken Noodle soup Daily in honey or honey mustard dressing a traditional favorite southern and. Charbroiled chicken breast topped with sauteed onions on request, Half sandwich and bowl of soup $.... Worth trying more, stacey server was friendly, and highest-rated dishes from Dixie Diner and other in!: //dixiedinertxk.com table, but after that we were immediately seated at a table, but nothing spectacular great!... a Diner from Nash, Texas back a few times and am impressed at the Dixie Dixie.