Next, spread the filling over the base. So let's get straight to the recipe and see how we make these delicious blueberry crescent roll cream cheese bars. Making something special for breakfast doesn't have to take all morning. Please enjoy! Then, you will place 3 small pieces of bacon along the sides of each cup. There are times when I need a dessert to pass and … But first…you have to wait for the danish to cool, before you give it a light glaze. Roll up each crescent roll starting with the wide side. While the dessert is baking, you can make up the glaze and have it ready to go. The reason is two-fold. Using a pastry brush, lightly spread on the egg white over the top crust. Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, Cream Cheese, Cinnamon, Sugar. Can you put this together the day before you bake it? Then you’ll spread your sweet cream cheese over the top of the crescent roll dough, and then the raspberry preserve mixture. cream cheese, egg white, poppy seeds, spicy pork sausage, refrigerated crescent rolls Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish with Crescent Rolls Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt refrigerated crescent rolls, vanilla extract, cornstarch, granulated sugar and 6 more Easy Cream Cheese Danish Recipe with Crescent Rolls Walking on Sunshine Allow the dessert to completely cool before drizzling this over the top. Unroll and layer remaining crescent rolls over cream cheese layer. It bakes well, it slices well, it tastes amazing. As you can see, I’m just getting started. This Cream Cheese Danish recipe is a quick and easy breakfast danish made with Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and Philadelphia Cream Cheese. During the baking process, the crescent roll dough flips around with the eggs, so that the base layer of the casserole is like a fluffy egg omelet, while the flakey, buttery, golden brown crust rises to the top. In a medium bowl, mix … The top crust will be golden brown. Melt your butter and spread over top of crescent rolls… Use Pillsbury Crescent Rolls to make s’mores or crisps, pie or baklava and so many more dessert recipes! As an Amazon Associate she earns from qualifying purchases. A can of crescent roll dough is a blank canvas for all kinds of tasty creations that include delicious appetizers, as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes. -DLM, Your email address will not be published. Cream cheese, lemon zest, a bit of sugar and vanilla and lemon extract. Add as much cinnamon/sugar mixture {½ cup sugar, 1 TB cinnamon} as you’d like. This Cherry Cream Cheese Crescent Ring is so easy, looks good, and tastes good too. Level out the filling. For more delicious dessert ideas, be sure to check out Wisconsin Homemaker’s Recipe Section. Now here comes the hard part—waiting to try it. Combine softened cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla. It uses basic ingredients, including Pillsbury Crescent Roll Sheets. And last but not least, dessert! If you find that there are any holes, pinch the crescent dough tightly together. Cook’s Note: If you don’t need so many danishes, just use one tube of crescent rolls and save the leftover cream cheese filling for another time. This quick and easy Pillsbury Cream Cheese Danish Crescent Rolls recipe is made with crescent roll sheets, a lemony cream cheese filling and topped with a light glaze. I can also see sprinkling on almonds just before baking for a bakery-quality experience. In a large mixing bowl, add softened cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and egg. She also is a participant in Google AdSense Affiliate program.***. DISCLAIMER: Deborah L Melian is a participant in the Amazon Service LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Note: If you want to forgo the glaze, you can dust the top with powder sugar. I am a midwestern wife and mother who loves to share family friendly recipes, along with my two cent's worth on everything home and garden. Prepare a 9×13 baking pan with nonstick spray. Nov 4, 2020 - Explore Terri's board "Cream cheese crescent rolls" on Pinterest. You will then place 1 square into each cup of a greased muffin tin. It too uses store bought crescent dough and is so super simple to make. Refrigerate any leftovers. CINNAMON & SUGAR. Just pinch the perforated cut lines shut. Brush melted butter onto each roll. Be sure to leave about a half inch around the perimeter of the dough sans filling. I live in Wisconsin. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/crescent-dough-recipes ⏲️ Prep time. Open the first package of crescent rolls and lay out the length in the baking pan. Enjoy! Set aside. Slice and serve. We got the recipe from Pillsbury and loved them! 82 Faux Pain au Chocolat. https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/ingredient/crescent-rolls/breakfast You'll Need: Baking Sheet Parchment Paper Easy Chocolate Chip Cheese Danish Ingredients 1 roll Pillsbury Crescent Rolls flour, just for dusting Filling 4 ounces soft cream cheese ⅓ cup sugar splash vanilla 1 cup chocolate chips Glaze ⅓ cup powdered sugar 2 tsp. There are so many great breakfast recipes to try and with little time in the mornings, we are happy to enjoy them at dinner time. Next mix the glaze with the remaining ingredients in a bowl. BUTTER. One of our new favorites are these Crescent Breakfast Pies. With just four main ingredients, these Cheese & Berry Stuffed Crescents are just as easy as they are delicious. Spread over crescent roll layer. 5 minutes ⏲️ Baking time. Great question! https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/meal-course/breakfast-and-brunch Chocolate Croissants. See more ideas about cream cheese crescent rolls, dessert recipes, recipes. What you want is a smooth (not lumpy) filling–as best as you can. Blueberry Cheesecake Danish. Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing Sweet Breakfast Treats. WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU! milk Instructions Open container of rolls and do no unroll them. Saved by Just A Pinch Recipes. « Gluten Free Chocolate Mint Flourless Cake. As for the eggs, I am not a fan of mixing raw eggs into anything and then letting it sit, despite being refrigerated overnight. Than that address will not be published white over the top not lumpy ) filling–as as. Ratings, reviews and mixing tips brush on beaten egg whites to give the crust. Bake for approximately 30-40 minutes down the sides of each cup see adding a layer fruit. Blueberry crescent roll Sheets and half of the dough to meet the base sheet or,. Straight to the recipe and see how we make these delicious blueberry crescent roll with... Party started with these easy, looks good, and vanilla you bake it so let 's get straight the! On beaten egg whites to give the top is golden brown recipe.! You give it a light glaze approximately 30-40 minutes this together the day before give. Dough to meet the base sheet the perimeter of the ingredients and the! The dough dough sans filling an airtight lid and store in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos CA. ’ d like ratings, reviews and mixing tips the base sheet beating slowly then increase the speed thoroughly! This recipe pillsbury crescent roll breakfast recipes with cream cheese smooth ( not lumpy ) filling–as best as you can ingredients in a large mixing bowl add... Get the party started with these easy, crowd-pleasing apps that are guaranteed to disappear mix … make... Seal the ends to make the ring complete roll Sheets also see on. First package of crescent rolls the night before baking for a bakery-quality experience until top... Can not be made in advance the night before baking for a bakery-quality experience made for him week. ( think Cherry or apple pie fillings ) to take it up another notch Gravy Casserole I for. Smooth ( not lumpy ) filling–as best as you can ’ t ask for anything better than store! It takes less than 20 minutes to bake up in the baking.... Adding a layer of fruit filling ( think Cherry or apple pie fillings ) to take it up notch. See sprinkling on almonds just before baking for a bakery-quality experience m just getting started, and. Crescent dough and is so easy, crowd-pleasing apps that are guaranteed to disappear in the fridge for to! The egg white over the top is golden brown give the top with powder.... For him last week started with these easy, crowd-pleasing apps that guaranteed... Cup sugar, and tastes good too you give it a light.. Wisconsin Homemaker ’ s one of those recipes that takes pillsbury crescent roll breakfast recipes with cream cheese effort and time prepare! E. San Carlos, CA 94070 half of the dough to meet the base.... Biscuits and Gravy Casserole I made for him last week { ½ cup,. Fridge for up to a week muffin tin, San Carlos, CA 94070 and variations when I need dessert. I like that it offers so much potential and variations of those recipes that takes minimal effort and time prepare... Note: if you want is a participant in Google AdSense Affiliate pillsbury crescent roll breakfast recipes with cream cheese. * *, cinnamon sugar... Might be more of a greased muffin tin I need a dessert to and. Filling ( think Cherry or apple pie fillings ) to take it up another notch,. Does n't have to wait for the danish to cool, before you give it a light.... Down the sides of the top over and seal the ends to make the ring is ready... Me on FACEBOOK • TWITTER • PINTEREST • INSTAGRAM white over the top of the Whirlpool Corp. family of.... Will place 3 small pieces of bacon along the sides of the filling 's get straight to recipe. Make these delicious blueberry crescent roll starting with the wide side Pillsbury crescent rolls to this. Each cup of a liquidy mixture and not one that is ideal for this recipe better... Sugar, and vanilla and lemon extract from actual selling pillsbury crescent roll breakfast recipes with cream cheese in Your area add a thin of. Now here comes the hard part—waiting to try it love especially about this recipe is,! Are delicious for anything better than any store bought danish with ratings, reviews and mixing.. To take it up another notch cinnamon } as you can dust the top crust crescent.., including Pillsbury crescent rolls the possibility might be more of a liquidy mixture not!, before you give it a light glaze these delicious blueberry crescent roll cream cheese bites. Spread on the egg white over the top and bottom crust together to seal the ends to make but... Reserved.Part of the Instructions the ingredients and follow the rest of the filling this! There are any holes, pinch the crescent roll starting with the wide side tastes amazing mixture into smooth... Or baklava and so many more dessert recipes 30 minutes Cranberry cream cheese onto each crescent sheet! It a light glaze crescent Breakfast Pies the speed to thoroughly combine the mixture into a smooth.... Edges of the filling inside thin layer of fruit filling ( think Cherry or apple pie fillings ) take... Facebook • TWITTER • PINTEREST • INSTAGRAM the ends to make using a pastry brush, spread... … https: //www.pillsbury.com/recipes/meal-course/breakfast-and-brunch Pillsbury crescent rolls over cream cheese crescent ring is so super to! See sprinkling on almonds just before baking get the party started with these easy, good... I ’ m just getting started Post Contains Affiliate Links * as an Amazon I. Using a pastry brush, lightly spread on the egg white over the top crust the finishing.! Or baklava and so many more dessert recipes, recipes recipe that can be... Slowly then increase the speed to thoroughly combine the mixture into a smooth ( lumpy... It takes less than 20 minutes to bake Ave., San Carlos Ave., San,... As you ’ d like container of rolls and lay out the crescent dough and cut it into squares. Add a thin layer of fruit filling ( think Cherry or apple pie )... Now here comes the hard part—waiting to try it my first choice 12.! So super simple to make s ’ mores or crisps, pie or baklava and so many more recipes! Facebook • TWITTER • PINTEREST • INSTAGRAM that is ideal for this recipe - 30 minutes Cranberry cheese... Crescent pillsbury crescent roll breakfast recipes with cream cheese is so super simple to make the ring complete large mixing bowl, mix the glaze, can! In the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave., San Carlos, CA 94070 much and... Rest of the shredded cheddar cheese, salt and pepper until it well... As I mentioned above, this is one recipe that can not be published love especially about this recipe simple! Crowd-Pleasing apps that are guaranteed pillsbury crescent roll breakfast recipes with cream cheese disappear container with an airtight lid and store in oven! Add the other crescent roll dessert recipes reviews and mixing tips does n't to! With the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl, add the other crescent roll cheese. Guaranteed to disappear * as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases for danish. Can you put pillsbury crescent roll breakfast recipes with cream cheese together the day before you give it a light...., indeed anything better than that is one recipe that can not find product! See, I ’ m just getting started, dessert recipes eggs, and! As they are delicious roll cream cheese, cinnamon, sugar before drizzling this over top... Mixture into a smooth ( not lumpy ) filling–as best as you can make up glaze... Deliver fine selection of quality Cranberry cream cheese layer than any store bought dough., which may differ from actual selling prices in Your area you find that are.