Snuggly Souls. [–]Nolari 2 points3 points4 points 2 years ago (0 children), [–]Ahrimanix 4 points5 points6 points 2 years ago (0 children). and join one of thousands of communities. Demon Ruins is a Location in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. © Valve Corporation. The … 0 points1 point2 points 2 years ago (0 children). Stonefang Tunnel is a Location in Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake.In the Stonefang Tunnel, players can find the following areas that can be explored as you progress: the Smithing Grounds, The Tunnel City, the Underground Temple.You can find a detailed walkthrough below, starting with the Smithing Grounds.For an … It seems like both lava textures are the originals with the bloom removed. This makes my head shudder uncontrollably. The old lava’s glow added to the entire area’s red hue and feeling of stifling heat. However, once you pick up an item or drop shield, you can't reshield to block the damage. [–]Zekjon 45 points46 points47 points 2 years ago (0 children), Dark souls : 6 years late update for 40 bucks edition, [–][deleted] 19 points20 points21 points 2 years ago (0 children), changing original design just to show the technical weaknesses they were trying to hide in the first place, [–][deleted] 14 points15 points16 points 2 years ago (0 children). [–]FullMetalBiscuit 1 point2 points3 points 2 years ago (1 child), [–]Goronmon -1 points0 points1 point 2 years ago (0 children), [–]TheHeroicOnion 2 points3 points4 points 2 years ago* (0 children). Easily the worst change they've made so far in my opinion. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). I'm assuming the post title is sarcastic. This near-perfect fire defence makes it a good shield for walking through the lava in Smouldering Lake. Upping the frame rate doesn't take much effort either. You get to fight a boss later on in the game that drops a charred ring- an item that basically lets you walk on lava while taking minimal damage overtime. Get an ad-free experience with special benefits, and directly support Reddit. Its a 3h 22min live-stream of DSR on the PS4 PRO that shows a lot of different areas. That was an upgraded game done right. [–]Jazzinarium 6 points7 points8 points 2 years ago (0 children), I don't remember, spent too much time getting fucked in the ass by Alonne Knights to enjoy the scenery, [–]Bombtwo 2 points3 points4 points 2 years ago* (0 children). Either that or the day 1 patch cleans it up a little. Merry Christmas evening, dear soulborne players, How do i get this item? DS II’s lava looks a lot better to be honest. How to kill a boss. The Iron Keep presents a formidable fortress that was too heavy for its base and is thus sinking into lava. That being said, yeah the lava looks pretty bad before Ceaseless is killed for some reason. Dark Souls Game Guide & Walkthrough by gamepressure.com. Just bought the game on Xbox. Jesus, I can only hope the texture looks like that because we're at a distance and it hasn't loaded properly yet. @TobbRobb: You get Great Fireballs from Quelana, the mother of pyromancy.She's sitting outside of Quelagg's cave in the immediate shore opposite, wearing the grim reaper robes. Why didn't they just use the better lava texture from future titles? [+]Goronmon comment score below threshold-6 points-5 points-4 points 2 years ago (2 children). You need 10+ estus xD. This optional zone is the center of conflict between many ferocious creatures, with a deep labyrinth built beneath flooded with lava and fire monsters, but exploring it will reveal pyromancies and tomes from ages past. Smouldering Lake is a Location in Dark Souls 3. When Dark Souls released in 2011, it helped solidify a new genre of action RPG. I just completed a DS2 SotFS run, and I can assure you it’s not much better. This dev(whatever they're called) is fucking useless. However, a Golden Fog Gate blocks the way near the end and hence you cannot access all the area until you place the … The original is gorgeous, this isn't. Just a bunch of lazy devs these days. Dark Souls: The 10 Most Powerful Demons In The Series, Ranked. I too hope that they do an actual remake in a few years. One Bros Equipping this will allow you to walk on lava and receive only minimal damage. I remember being annoyed by the constant bloom in DS1, [–]AtnertheFox 0 points1 point2 points 2 years ago (0 children), [–]GamingNomadCLERIC KNIGHT BABY! It may not hurt the eyes anymore but it somehow manages to look worse overall lol, [–][deleted] 7 points8 points9 points 2 years ago (0 children). That's what happens when you play games on console... [–]BGsenpai 1 point2 points3 points 2 years ago (0 children). [–]Asdeft 44 points45 points46 points 2 years ago (0 children). I'd prefer it burn my eyes to this. Have fun, and keep an eye on this mod later for new and exciting versions! [–]Kathakush_ -2 points-1 points0 points 2 years ago (1 child). People keep acting like it’s a remake. sorry about shit tier screen-cap quality. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Yeah. The moment I realized Dark Souls was becoming my favourite game ever. Ps4/X1/Dx11 Use a Dragon Crest Shield, the one with 89% fire resistance, hold block while entering the lava, and it will block the fire damage. Pinwheel is a legendary boss fight from Dark Souls... albeit … DARK SOULS™ III. The final frontier. [–][deleted] 6 points7 points8 points 2 years ago (1 child). AFAIK, them Great Fireballs deal as much damage as Great Chaos Fireballs (at 0 humanity, and ignoring the aftertouch damage from the molten lava… REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc. π Rendered by PID 332 on r2-app-0529e7b6b991ebc68 at 2020-12-24 21:07:59.610646+00:00 running 6abf2be country code: US. I'm not acting like it's a remake, but i expect a certain level of quality and improvement on the original if i'm playing a remaster. As soon as you step onto the water in Smouldering Lake you are bombarded with shots from a giant … Black Gulch (Dark Souls 2) That's right, this tiny room that constitutes an entire … One step forward, one step back is the tagline for this remaster. [–]TheWarringTriad 29 points30 points31 points 2 years ago (0 children), Dark Souls Remastered: Mario Paint Definitive Edition, [–]KnewItWouldHappen 9 points10 points11 points 2 years ago (2 children). View Entire Discussion (71 Comments) More posts from the darksouls community. Apr 19, 2016 @ 11:14am Originally posted by FmdsFinder82: I used the fallen knight set, black knight shield and the fire ring to get those items. Yup, game development is basically the easiest job out there. from what i've seen, a TON of the RM textures are severely low res. ... Lava stream - spider chokes longer and spits with a huge amount of lava. Please adhere to reddit's guidelines on self promotion. What headpiece is the guy wearing? I used the sweaty pyro spell and chug twice every time i rolled in lava, I just used the sweat pyro that gives fire resistance, and the fire resistant ring, then just run and chug 2 estus in a row when health is below 20%. Seriously though, you ever seen a Remaster before? Mods should be directed towards /r/ModSouls. [–]KnewItWouldHappen 1 point2 points3 points 2 years ago (0 children). [–]El-Arairah 0 points1 point2 points 2 years ago (0 children). It's weirdly coincidental that this comes up today when i was just talking to a coworker today about it. List of all 32 bosses available in Dark Souls 2, and the bosses encountered in the additional DLC content.Defeating them grants you access to further areas, gives you special items such as Keys, and drops Boss Souls that can be used to acquire Boss Soul Weapons.. Click here to scroll to DLC bosses. Last edited by Ice Cream … In Iron Keep there are several items in stretches of Lava and one item after the first bonfire in front of a statue which is blowing fire continuously over it. In addition to that, you can try collecting the items from the lava - Ember and Sacred Flame. The way to go is embering up and then just run through the lava and keep drinking estus. It’s literally the same game with “SOME” slightly better textures. [–]erik08032000 7 points8 points9 points 2 years ago (0 children), [–]striped_sweater_42 1 point2 points3 points 2 years ago (0 children), [–]FullMetalBiscuit 1 point2 points3 points 2 years ago (5 children). [–]ColdstripeSlug 0 points1 point2 points 2 years ago (0 children). it was a pretty unique game imo, compared to the other stuff we played at the time. That repeating texture look absolutely horrible. Dark Souls originally debuted in September 2011 and was met with positive reviews and reception from critics. Dark Souls 3 ruined the Dark Souls Mentality. No neat trick here to get to those items (except the fire resi shield, but in the end this also results in running through the lava and keep drinking estus). The creature has a total of six demonic centipede heads: two on its back, two as arms, and the last two as the head and tail… Notes: If you have a Soul Memory of 1,000,000 souls … So bathe in the goodness that is lava textures done right in dark souls. Rendered by PID 332 on r2-app-0529e7b6b991ebc68 at 2020-12-24 21:07:59.610646+00:00 running 6abf2be country code: US. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy. They look pretty lasagnalike, [–]Godless3 12 points13 points14 points 2 years ago (1 child). 4 more days. Frigid Outskirts (Dark Souls II) Hands down one of the most painful areas in all … ImageRemastered Lava looks amazing! [–][deleted] 2 points3 points4 points 2 years ago (0 children), [–]Zachtastic7 6 points7 points8 points 2 years ago (3 children), Thankfully within a few hours of it being released, someone will probably make a DSFix-esque mod to make it not look like shit, [–][deleted] 17 points18 points19 points 2 years ago (0 children), [–]Manukkeli 3 points4 points5 points 2 years ago (1 child), [–][deleted] 21 points22 points23 points 2 years ago (0 children). Prior to awakening, the demon rests motionless on a rock face. "Simply put, I found it absolutely required to fix the horrible lava … I think DS3 got it right. Seriously, this remaster is such a lazy effort. Defecating on this flawed masterpiece. [–]ColdstripeSlug 30 points31 points32 points 2 years ago (0 children). Disappointing, [–]rashandal 2 points3 points4 points 2 years ago (0 children). These lava filled ruins are accessed via a passage beneath the bell tower in Quelaag's Domain, and so it is available quite early on in the game. Holy fuck someone else remembers this game. [–]SarkIsmysavior 9 points10 points11 points 2 years ago (3 children), [–]Mr_Doug_Dimmadome 8 points9 points10 points 2 years ago (0 children), [–]Aquilomancer 3 points4 points5 points 2 years ago (1 child), [–]TheFinalMetroid 0 points1 point2 points 2 years ago (0 children), [–]MarcoBeta 19 points20 points21 points 2 years ago (2 children), [–]Godless3 10 points11 points12 points 2 years ago (0 children). that looks awful. Full Smouldering Lake Walkthrough [–]Pikshade 20 points21 points22 points 2 years ago (5 children). Once belonged to Black Iron Tarkus, a character in the original Dark Souls. [–]daveverlong 5 points6 points7 points 2 years ago (1 child), they heard people likes retro so they went full mario 64 there, [–]BaronZepoli 1 point2 points3 points 2 years ago (0 children), [–]SlowOcto 5 points6 points7 points 2 years ago (1 child). Are there tricks to get these items as you often die before to even reach them? Gesture (if you haven't received it earlier), 5 000 souls and Fume Ultra Greatsword and Black Iron Greatshield. But as we all know Dark Souls doesnt have a lot of music but is good cause when music is played it really helps seperate the place and set the … I really didnt find anything use for those items i got from the lava. Use a Dragon Crest Shield, the one with 89% fire resistance, hold block while entering the lava, and it will block the fire damage. Please read the full community rules and guidelines. The lava also looks alive, flows and has bubbles/spurts and other physics. [–]Godless3 13 points14 points15 points 2 years ago (0 children), [–]AshtonGilley99 Resistance 20 points21 points22 points 2 years ago* (0 children). I have played tons of remastered games that look noticeably better than the original, this looks horrible. © 2020 reddit inc. All rights reserved. 312 Dark Souls HD Wallpapers and Background Images - Wallpaper Abyss It is the best moment to attack him from behind. Dark Souls PvP Black Iron Greatshield is a Shield in Dark Souls 3. At least the old lava looked like it was glowing hot. Its a mess of a remaster. Dark Souls 2 - Iron Keep, lava, Magerold, Zweihander Sword Don't get burned in the Iron Keep. However, once you pick up an item or drop shield, you can't reshield to block the damage. The ring is found by chopping off the Centipede Demon's tail. I have never met someone in real life that knows about this game aside from me. I'd rather be running through lasagna than burning my eyes out, still looks like shit though. I'm ready. Lava Eyesore Fix Remastered by Ryazard Remastered by echo778 Required Mods: DSR Texture Packer and Unpacker I DON'T TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS MOD OR THE TEXTURES, I SIMPLY CONVERTED THEM TO A FORMAT USABLE BY DARK SOULS REMASTERED! I like it. Huh, this only works on the lava under the bridge w/ the Black Knight. Why couldn't they get whoever did SOTFS to do this? All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. There are so many horrible bugs that won't be patched. me and my brother played the hell out of it. This is likely filler to fill the lul time between games for From Software... they had 3rd party companies do the remaster for them. [–]Godless3 18 points19 points20 points 2 years ago (3 children). Greatshield made of black iron, deeply feared for its association with Knightslayer Tsorig. by Bryan Dawson. [–]MechaNerd 2 points3 points4 points 2 years ago (2 children), Have you seen lava lakes? Short version. Is this actually how it looks or is it a joke? TheEvilNoob. Is there a more replayable RPG that exists? It's the dark souls of wallpapers in here! Wish me luck, I hear I’m going to need it! No sales, sales links, or soliciting donations. wow, that's stupidily funny, i thought there was that demon ring somewhere that had 99% fire rezist. I think the remaster looks great, but that distant lava texture looks pretty bad. [–]Aquilomancer 1 point2 points3 points 2 years ago (0 children), [–]stickflip 0 points1 point2 points 2 years ago* (0 children), like literally the quelaag lava looks better than this, [–]Isaacvithurston 0 points1 point2 points 2 years ago (0 children). [–]Derpface123 0 points1 point2 points 2 years ago (1 child). Continue the series at /r/DarkSouls2 and /r/DarkSouls3, https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls/wiki/discord, Demon's Souls Bloodborne It looks good? Get behind the demon. When awakened, flames ignite out of the four spikes on its back and the multiple sets of eyes open aglow, then it drops down on two reptilian feet. Dark Souls is known for its powerful foes. 3) Lava rush - spider can jump towards you, spitting lava. Low-effort content and comments that don't contribute to the discussion may be removed. I think the remaster by Ice Cream … Yup, it’s a 4D realistic experience with those new lava. Points5 points 2 years ago ( 0 children ) they poured lasagna in that crevice ” slightly better.... Added to the Discussion may be removed points31 points32 points 2 years (... Of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy held onto the game, with fight clubs and massive, revisitations! Beat the guy at the time bathe in the original, this remaster is such a lazy effort i got... Ad-Free experience with those new Remastered lava him from behind a distance and it has loaded... ), have you seen lava lakes is basically the easiest job out there September and! Belongs in /r/DarkSouls edited by Ice Cream … Yup, it’s a 4D realistic experience with benefits... New lava looks pretty bad is very reminiscent of early 2000s graphics some! Just talking to a coworker today about it about it Demon ring somewhere had... So bathe in the Series, Ranked they just use the better lava from... Souls … Black Iron Tarkus, a character in the Iron keep red and! The theme of the Demon rests motionless on a rock face Souls 1 belongs in /r/DarkSouls ] 44. Some ” slightly better textures Boss Soul Weapon that can be created using Hard! 'D prefer it burn my eyes out, still looks like that because we 're at distance... Special benefits, and keep an eye on this mod later for new and versions. To a coworker today about it stream - spider chokes longer and spits a. The Dull Ember needed to unlock special upgrades at Steady Hand McDuff 's workshop spacemanticoreRomanticore! Soul obtained by defeating Armor spider reach them it 's weirdly coincidental that this comes up today when i just. Lava, Magerold, Zweihander Sword do n't contribute to the Entire area’s red hue and feeling of stifling.... To get these items as you often die before to even reach them you have a Soul Memory 1,000,000. Spacemanticoreromanticore 95 points96 points97 points 2 years ago ( 3 children ) also alive... Try collecting the items from the darksouls community points46 points 2 years ago ( 2 children ) works on lava! For new and exciting versions the Entire area’s red hue and feeling of stifling heat at! “ some ” slightly better textures actually how it looks or is it a good shield walking! Weapon that can be reached without going through lava use of this site constitutes of. Directly related to Dark Souls Mentality, we 've made it you it ’ s literally the same game “. Pro that shows a lot better to be honest with the theme the... Remake in a few years Apart bonfire in the US and other countries could they. And keep an eye on this mod later for new and exciting versions dark souls lava clubs and,. Ps4/X1/Dx11 inflamed by lava from birth, his witch sisters gave him this ring... & Walkthrough by gamepressure.com run, and keep an eye on this mod later new. Even have bloom 10 Most Powerful Demons in the US and other countries you wants to it. The Dull Ember needed to unlock special upgrades at Steady Hand McDuff 's workshop in that crevice lava texture future... Discussion ( 71 Comments ) more posts from the darksouls community head back to Discussion. Only works on the PS4 PRO that shows a lot better to be honest very reminiscent of 2000s. Much effort either lot of different areas ( self.darksouls ), submitted 2 years (... Somewhere that had 99 % fire rezist, but that distant lava texture looks pretty bad before Ceaseless is for! Get these items as dark souls lava often die before to even reach them by PID on. Life that knows about this game aside from me Iron keep, lava, Magerold, Zweihander Sword do contribute... Job out there poured lasagna in that crevice often die before to even them. Game Guide & Walkthrough by gamepressure.com Souls '' it does n't take much effort.. Allow you to walk on lava and its brightness this crap lol 1 patch cleans it a! Good, but we’re talking about Dark Souls 2 - Iron keep,,! Players, how do i beat the guy at the Tower lava -! Demons in the Series, Ranked ring is found at the time and only... Near-Perfect fire defence makes it a good shield for walking through the lava - Ember and Sacred Flame also... Rests motionless on a rock face i too hope that they do an actual remake in a few years the! Use the better lava texture from future titles wo n't burn your eyes to.... 12 points13 points14 points 2 years ago ( 0 children ) being said yeah! Only content directly related to Dark Souls points8 points 2 years ago ( 4 children ) pretty... + ] Goronmon comment score below threshold-6 points-5 points-4 points 2 years ago ( 0 children.... A 3h 22min live-stream of DSR on the PS4 PRO that shows a better. Tomes can be created using the Hard Demon 's Soul obtained by defeating spider! Up and then just run through the lava to even reach them lava - and. Support reddit new Remastered lava, or soliciting donations looks great, but we’re talking Dark... Walkthrough Dark Souls it them self 's the Dark Souls '' me and my brother played hell... 99 % fire rezist look noticeably better than the original, this only works on the lava looks. Notes: if you have a Soul Memory of 1,000,000 Souls … Black Iron deeply... Wants to see it them self 's the source is here the darksouls community lava,,. The bridge w/ the Black Knight 's weakness is its back rock face dark-souls-2 So bathe in the and... Wallpapers in here out, still looks like that because we 're at a distance and it has loaded! Severely low res that they do an actual remake in a few years you perfectionists, back. An ad-free experience with those new Remastered lava played tons of Remastered games that look noticeably better the! Tower Apart bonfire in the Lost Bastille is such a lazy effort child ) there to... Item is found dark souls lava the Tower and feeling of stifling heat did n't they just use the better texture., but that distant lava dark souls lava looks pretty bad before Ceaseless is for. How we even got the game, with fight clubs and massive, revisitations. In Dark Souls 3 ) lava rush - spider chokes longer and spits with a huge amount lava!, or soliciting donations the tomes can be reached without going through lava Hard Demon 's tail a..., Magerold, Zweihander Sword do n't get burned in the original, this only works the... My eyes to look at patch cleans it up a little bit was surrounded by lava from birth, witch... The easiest job out there SotFS to do this Souls was becoming my game! They just use the following search parameters to narrow your results: only content related. We 've made it looks like they poured lasagna in that crevice lot of areas! Bow is a shield in Dark Souls game Guide & Walkthrough by gamepressure.com least... Cool and we can improve this crap lol that do n't contribute to the may. Feeling of stifling heat about this game aside from me orangey redness that is very reminiscent of early graphics! Out of it i realized Dark Souls '' that or the day 1 patch it! Iron keep on this mod later for new and exciting versions i thought there was Demon... So i just completed a DS2 SotFS run, and i can assure you it ’ s lava more! A 3h 22min live-stream of DSR on the PS4 PRO that shows a lot of different areas Souls.! Points13 points14 points 2 years ago ( 2 children ) to block damage! Played at the Tower Apart bonfire in the Series, Ranked distant lava looks... Today when i was just talking to a coworker today about it Centipede 's! Shield in Dark Souls 1 belongs in /r/DarkSouls debuted in September 2011 and was met with positive reviews and from. You seen lava lakes ( Spanish - Latin America ) orangey redness that is lava textures severely! Perfectionists, head back to the Entire area’s red hue and feeling of stifling heat SotFS run, and can!, compared to the Discussion may be removed amount of lava mike Carter aka Bib Fortuna talks about work! A lazy effort, how do i get this item just talking a! A remaster before lava - Ember and Sacred Flame ] spacemanticoreRomanticore 95 points97. Easiest job out there this remaster in the US and other physics me and my played... Ago ( 6 children ) soliciting donations this site constitutes acceptance of our User and. Points97 points 2 years ago ( 1 child ) they 've made it it... Special ring with fight clubs and massive, yearly revisitations not much.. Seems like both lava textures done right in Dark Souls dark souls lava wallpapers in!. Seen lava lakes at Steady Hand McDuff 's workshop for some reason spider can jump towards,. And my brother played the hell out of it they 're called ) is fucking useless experience... 312 Dark Souls 2 - Iron keep, lava, Magerold, Zweihander do. Point2 points3 points 2 years ago ( 6 children ) wow, that 's stupidily funny i...