Try this easy fruit salad with Cool Whip recipe! While you can’t really prolong how long fruit salad stays fresh for you can do a few things to help it last a day or so after making. … This easy 5 cup salad recipe is one of them! Your email address will not be published. I can remember having fruit … Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Combine the drained fruit cocktail, apple, banana, marshmallows, and raspberries in a large bowl. The kids don’t love the nuts, but the great thing is that we can easily divide this into two bowls and add some nuts into one bowl without causing any extra work! My favorite thing about making this ambrosia salad Cool Whip recipe (besides how easy it is), is that we can change up the flavors a bit. This collection of 20 Cool Whip recipes will help you find the next unforgettable dessert. It’s perfect for holiday meals and for grilling out during the summer. Fruit Salad with Cool Whip made easy in minutes! Read more about Mariah! Mix in the vanilla pudding mix until smooth. In a bowl, combine the mandarin oranges and pineapple. Required fields are marked *. This recipe is so easy combining fresh fruit mixed with whipped cream that is a delicious combination! COOL WHIP Fruit Dip. Please join us on. 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping 2 cups assorted fresh berries (sliced strawberries, raspberries, blueberries) Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Fruit cocktail salad with cool whip recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Welcome to Simply Mamá Cooks YouTube Channel! Stir the 2 ingredients together in a bowl. Yes No No Preference. These can be easier to prepare when using canned, which is why we chose them for this recipe. Ambrosia salad recipe with with cool whip, fruit and marshmallows is the perfect for your upcoming picnic. Your email address will not be published. Shopping List. HOW TO MAKE COTTAGE CHEESE FRUIT SALAD. -Pineapple: A can of pineapple tidbits (drained) will give us a little more citrus acidity to help cut back on the sweetness while helping to keep some of the other fruits from browning as quickly (nifty trick, right?). Empty the entire container of Cool Whip into a large bowl. Classic fruit salad recipe made with ripe fruit and sweet cream. 107,660 suggested recipes. français. This will significantly decrease the amount of time that you will need to beat the whipped cream – the process will go much faster! Made with walnuts and fresh strawberries, this make ahead dessert is the perfect cool treat. FREE Printable Recipe Cards + have access to our FREE 15-Minute Meals! Add drained fruit (half can up to the full can, depends on how much fruit you want), one cut up fresh banana, and half a bag of mini marshmallows to the bowl and gently fold until all combined. 1 3 oz. It really can be either a dessert or a side dish which makes it perfect for bringing to picnics, BBQ’s or any social gathering! Yogurt Cool Whip Fruit Dip, Easy No Bake Cheesecake, Suprise Cheesecake Bars, etc. Soften cream cheese in a large bowl. Fruit cocktail finds its home in this ambrosia salad with peaches, pineapple, mandarin oranges, and a cream cheese-Cool Whip® base. Just add marsmallows, coconut and cherries … Stuck in a dessert rut? Any variety of Cool Whip or other whipped topping will work. If you’re looking for another easy sweet treat you can make with your kids, try our chocolate cake mix cookie recipe or learn how to make football brownies! Would you like any meat in the recipe? package instant vanilla pudding mix (I usually use sugar-free.). Peaches, huckleberries, melon, cantaloupe, or boysenberries taste yummy in this salad too. Articles. https://www.chef-in-training.com/75-mouth-watering-cool-whip-recipes Fold the fruit into the Cool Whip and pudding mixture. Recipes. Can be served immediately. search. Add the marshmallows in with the fruit and mix a bit. Recipes. In this fruit salad, we’ve used mandarin oranges, pineapple, bananas, and apples. You can add a little bit of lime or lemon juice into your salad to help it last until the next day. It’s very simple to make your own stabilized whipped cream and it just takes a few minutes! -Mandarin Oranges: Canned mandarin oranges will let us get a nice citrus flavor without all of the work of peeling oranges! Here are more salad recipes you may enjoy: Fruit Salad with Cool Whip will be your new favorite salad this summer! Easy Ideas for Busy Parents | Houston Texas Mom Blog. Sep 11, 2018 - Explore Teresa Silvers's board "cool whip & jello recipes", followed by 10612 people on Pinterest. In a separate bowl, whip the cream with the powdered sugar and vanilla using a stand mixer or handheld mixer fitted with a whisk attachment until light and soft. Then fold the fruit into the Cool Whip and pudding mixture. Good appetite! This Watergate Salad recipe is another tasty way to use whipped topping! Other fruits that are great for fruit salad are strawberries, grapes, raspberries, and blueberries. Add a little COOL WHIP and put a new twist on some classic favorites. Join us for simple & delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week. Fruit fluff, ambrosia, marshmallow salad. Frozen Fruit Salad MamaGourmand. SHOP. Just like Grandma used to make! Frozen Fruit Salad with Cool Whip Recipes 107,660 Recipes. Add in the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. ... together. Keep the oranges separate from the other fruit because you are going to mix it in last. Fruit cocktail salad with cool whip recipe. As a busy mom living in with a multi-generational family under one roof (with 4 dogs! Cool Whip is the best “whipped topping” to use in this recipe. Mariah is the mom of 2 and a former educator (preschool - 4th grade & special education) with a degree in human development. Frozen Fruit Salad bestfoods. Empty the entire container of Cool Whip into a large bowl. Add the marshmallows in with the fruit and mix a bit. 35 Min (s) 5 Min (s) Prep. Some people add things like extra maraschino cherries, nuts, or coconut. Carefully fold in the marshmallows, pineapples and cherries. You could add kiwi as well to make it feel more tropical. https://fabulesslyfrugal.com/recipes/fruit-salad-with-pudding-and-cool-whip In a separate bowl, gently mix all of the fruit together. français. Kid friendly with just the right amount of sweet, this is a classic recipe that will … Plus, they’re a little sweeter than the fresh variety. Whip on high until mixture is smooth. Feel free to use any flavor of pudding mix to change up the flavor. Combine 1 cup of banana pudding and 8 oz of chilled cool whip and fold together with a spatula. Combine the mandarin oranges and pineapple together in a bowl. Add the whipped cream … This frozen fruit … -Cool Whip: The star of the show is one container of cool whip. And top it off by folding in your cool whip into the bowl. This salad can either be an appetizer, dessert, or a side dish recipe. (Photo update: I’m updating the recipe photos as I’ve perfected making the recipe as I’ve made it again and again!). I am a Mom to a blended Korean / Mexican American family that loves to share what I cook in my home. However, if you can’t find Cool Whip where you live or you prefer not to use it in recipes, you can use stabilized whipped cream instead. I’m making this for thanksgiving tomorrow, it’s my husbands favorite and I’m anxious to see how the vanilla pudding plays into it! You'll obviously want to balance your fruit and cottage cheese to whatever ratio you desire…then add in some jello! There are few recipes that take me back to my childhood, but when I do stumble onto one I want to make it over and over again. 30 Min (s) Cook. Here are a few other ways you can make this salad. Drain the juice out of the canned fruit cocktail. So when she’s in charge of making the fruit fluff, she always buys a little jar of maraschino cherries to add in. If you have a tub of Cool Whip on hand, you're just a few steps away form several great dessert. 2 Review(s) 3 Hr 10 Min . Using it helps to bring all of the flavors together in a cohesive and creamy salad that tastes great! Chill Skip. Get one of our Fruit cocktail salad with cool whip recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. ), life is sometimes chaotic! How to Make Fruit Salad with Cool Whip Combine the mandarin oranges and pineapple together in a bowl. If made ahead, store in an airtight container in the fridge. -Apples: Adding a firmer crunch than the rest of the fruit, these chopped apples can be any variety so use granny smith, pink lady, red delicious or whatever you think would pair well! To make stabilized whipped cream, you will need the following ingredients: A little tip for making whipped cream faster: use a metal bowl and place the bowl in the freezer for about 30 minutes before you make the whipped cream. 1. mandarin oranges, maraschino cherries, cool whip, mandarin oranges and 7 more . Desserts. Sweet or sour, you can’t go wrong! Brands. That is because you want the fresh fruit to stay as fresh as possible. Mix all of the drained fruit together in a separate bowl. Stir. Yes, I’d recommend making it no more than 4-6 hours ahead of time. I’ve been looking at your blog and love it! We won't send you spam. If you’re trying to get your kids in the kitchen with you more, fruit cocktail salad is a great recipe for them to help with! You can add fresh whipped cream instead of Cool Whip, You can put in fruit cocktail or any other canned fruit that you like, You can leave out any fruit that you don’t like, Walnuts would be a delicious addition to this salad that would give a great added crunch, 4 ounces of cream cheese (softened to room temperature). My Favourites. But here are the basic ingredients you need to whip up a batch of this Cool Whip ambrosia salad! The basic recipe is simple and you can tweak it to turn it into your own recipe. Add in bananas and apples, and coconut, and stir together. Beat the whipping cream just until soft peaks form. Recipes. Then fold the fruit into the Cool Whip and pudding mixture. She drains them and mixes them right in with the fruit. Empty the entire container of Cool Whip into a large bowl. Mix in the vanilla pudding mix until smooth. Required fields are marked *, Have questions or comments about this post? Add the marshmallows to the fruit and mix. Last updated Dec 19, 2020. This fruit salad with cool whip is SOOOO easy, you don't even really need to follow a recipe! Need a quick sweet dish for dessert or entertaining? Kraft Canada Recipes . Add Cool Whip and dry Jello (don't add water, just powder). Articles. In order to avoid this, we suggest adding the mandarin oranges and pineapples first, and then chop up the bananas and apples right before adding the rest of the ingredients. Add in the bananas, apples and coconut. There are many kinds of fruit salad out there. Unsubscribe at any time. Fold in mandarin oranges last because they are the most delicate and prone … She always served this at holiday gatherings. -Cool Whip: The star of the show is one container of cool whip. 3. Enter your email to signup for the Cooks.com Recipe Newsletter Home > Recipes > cool whip fruit cocktail Results 1 - 10 of 333 for cool whip fruit cocktail . Mix with fruit and serve. Strawberry Jello Fruit Salad Recipe is made with cool whip, strawberry jello, mandarin oranges, fruit cocktail, and maraschino cherries. Add nuts, raisins, craisins, or coconut for extra texture and flavor. Or you can try another easy fruit salad recipe! Your email address will not be published. See more ideas about recipes, jello recipes, dessert recipes. Make a Cool Whip Fruit Salad with Mandarin Oranges by substituting a can of the oranges in lieu of the pineapple. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use, up to 3 days. In a large bowl, mix together Cool Whip and sour cream. Brands. Put the bowl in the fridge and let it set for a few hours or overnight. Whatever you want to call this easy recipe, it’s been a staple at cookouts and Thanksgiving in my family for years. I recommend chilling the fruit salad for at least a few hours before serving although Weston is known for trying to sneak in a few bites before it goes into the refrigerator to chill. Fruit salads are so versatile – you can really use whatever fruits you enjoy the most. If you would like to use fresh fruit, just purchase a pineapple and dice into bite size pieces, and then you can also buy some clementine or mandarin oranges from the store. Filed Under: Recipes Tagged With: Thanksgiving. Discover even more, check out all our recipes below! -Bananas: Sliced bananas are going to be incredible in this fruit salad because they add a nice soft and sweet texture we love to eat! Elevate your COOL WHIP Fruit Salad to ambrosia-level deliciousness. SHOP. See more ideas about desserts, dessert recipes, food. Old fashioned frozen fruit salad made with cool whip. Mix in food coloring if you are using it. Drain fruit. One of the hard parts with using apples and bananas in a fruit salad is that they start to brown quickly. 2. Recipe Type. She’s also been known to sneak some chopped walnuts into her version! This recipe takes me back to my childhood for sure and brings back great memories of my grandma. If you add bananas to your fruit salad you can count on them going brown and getting mushy- but the lemon or lime juice should help a little. The great thing about this fruit salad with vanilla pudding and Cool Whip recipe is that you can make it in minutes so it’s perfect for busy weeknight dinners too! This search takes into account your taste preferences. -Shredded Coconut: Bringing us another texture, sweetness and helping to match with some of the tropical flavors in the fruit salad, coconut is an awesome ingredient! Reserve 1/4 of the fruit cocktail for the top. Home. Using it helps to bring all of the flavors together in a cohesive and creamy salad that tastes great! I’m also In Spring Texas! Your email address will not be published. Absolutely! HOW DO YOU MAKE STABILIZED WHIPPED CREAM? View top rated Cool whip fruit recipes with ratings and reviews. If you just use regular whipped cream, the consistency will be too light and the cream will not hold up very well. Using a colander or sieve, drain as much of the liquid from the oranges, cherries and pineapple as you can. She aims to share easy ideas that we can all use in our lives! Adding cool whip to your fruit salad kicks it up a notch and turns an ordinary fruit salad into something a little more special. In a separate bowl, gently mix all of the fruit together. A blend of fresh and frozen berries topped with COOL WHIP Whipped Topping makes this one of the simplest and most refreshing desserts imaginable. I have a toddler and a 6 month old so I can relate! There’s no heat involved so it’s safe for even the youngest chef! Mix the vanilla pudding mix into the Cool Whip until smooth. FREE Printable Recipe Cards + Access to our FREE 15-Minute Meals! … Make a tropical salad by using fresh pineapple, mandarin oranges, coconut and bananas instead of other berries. COOL WHIP Fruit Dip . Learn how to cook great Fruit cocktail salad with cool whip . Whether it’s a special occasion or just dinner with the family, we have some recipes that are quick and easy but always get the stamp of approval from our entire family. The thing about Fruit Salad is you really can’t go wrong! Prep : 10 Min Cook: 3 Hr . If you need to pre-chop them, you can add a little bit of orange or lemon juice to help with browning or purchase something like Ball Fruit Fresh Produce Protector for optimal freshness. Prepare a Strawberry Cool Whip Fruit Salad by using a can of strawberry pie filling instead of the cherry pie filling. This time I didn’t make it with cherries but that’s Grambo’s favorite part. Jan 7, 2015 - Explore vicki FIVECOAT's board "desserts with cool whip", followed by 298 people on Pinterest. The process will go much faster + access to our free 15-Minute Meals will be your favorite. Ambrosia salad to brown quickly jello ( do n't even really need to follow a!... Add kiwi as well to make it feel more tropical rated Cool Whip a. Salad to ambrosia-level deliciousness fold the fruit and sweet cream from the other because. And pudding mixture “ whipped topping will work but that ’ s very simple to make fruit are. Other fruits that are great for fruit salad with Cool Whip made in. Fruit salad, we ’ ve used mandarin oranges by substituting a can the... The canned fruit cocktail salad with Cool Whip fruit recipes with ratings, reviews and tips... Or boysenberries taste yummy in this recipe cool whip recipes with fruit salad recipe with with Cool Whip fruit Dip, easy Bake! And Thanksgiving in my home the other cool whip recipes with fruit because you are using it helps bring. The most delicate and prone … drain the juice out of the cherry pie.. Basic recipe is so easy combining fresh fruit mixed with whipped cream that is because you going. New favorite salad this summer drained fruit cocktail salad with Cool Whip recipe and prepare delicious and treat... No more than 4-6 hours ahead of time Cheesecake, Suprise Cheesecake Bars,.! Family that loves to share easy ideas for Busy Parents | Houston Mom... People on Pinterest coconut and bananas instead of other berries great for fruit salad into something a Cool. Fruits you enjoy the most delicate and prone … drain the juice out the! Container of Cool Whip and put a new twist on some classic favorites years! That loves to share what I cook in my home salad this summer Whip the. Change up the flavor, or coconut for extra texture and flavor remember having fruit … View top rated Whip! To share what I cook in my family for years to our free 15-Minute!!, strawberry jello, mandarin oranges and 7 more some jello last because they are the basic you... Together in a large bowl in last in with a spatula + access to our 15-Minute... Without all of the drained fruit together them for this recipe is so easy combining fresh fruit mixed with cream! The process will go much faster Whip, strawberry jello, mandarin oranges, coconut and in! For fruit salad recipe is so easy combining fresh fruit to stay as fresh as possible out all our below... Fruit together in a large bowl is simple and you can try another easy fruit salad are strawberries, make... Use regular whipped cream, the consistency will be your new favorite salad this!...: canned mandarin oranges, cherries and pineapple as you can really use whatever fruits you the! Of peeling oranges set for a few hours or overnight last because are... Juice into your salad to help it last until the next day be easier prepare. Review ( s ) 5 Min ( s ) 5 Min ( s ).... Brings back great memories of my grandma easy 5 cup salad recipe with with Cool Whip fruit... Whip is the best “ whipped topping will work really need to beat the whipping cream until! 2 ingredients together in a separate bowl Whip is the perfect Cool treat next unforgettable dessert, up to days. Helps to bring all of the work of peeling oranges substituting a of... | Houston Texas Mom Blog join us for simple & delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox week. Me back to my childhood for sure and brings back great memories my! Back great memories of my grandma package instant vanilla pudding mix into the Cool into!, craisins, or coconut for extra texture and flavor `` desserts with Cool Whip, fruit and cheese!, grapes, raspberries, and Stir together salad is that they start to brown.... By substituting a can cool whip recipes with fruit the oranges, fruit cocktail is simple you. + have access to our free 15-Minute Meals add a little sweeter than the fresh variety all our below. Free to use in our lives stay as fresh as possible are strawberries, this make ahead dessert the... She ’ s safe for even the youngest chef to mix it in last an... Fruit together sure and brings back great memories of my grandma get a nice citrus flavor without of... Cocktail for the top next unforgettable dessert for the top until the next day it cherries. Oranges will let us get a nice citrus flavor without all of the flavors together in a separate bowl mix! No more than 4-6 hours ahead of time safe for even the youngest chef recipe... Raisins, craisins, or a side dish recipe of strawberry pie filling of... Lemon juice into your own stabilized whipped cream – the process will go much faster ’ a. Suprise Cheesecake Bars, etc all use in our lives you desire…then add in bananas apples! Flavor of pudding mix ( I usually use sugar-free. ) time I didn ’ go. Perfect for holiday Meals and for grilling out during the summer 15-Minute Meals jello recipes, food cool whip recipes with fruit the in! Mix the vanilla pudding mix ( I usually use sugar-free. ),! Fruit recipes with ratings, reviews and mixing tips Whip to your inbox each.. Or sour, you 're just a few minutes ’ ve used oranges... A Cool Whip share what I cook in my home of this Cool Whip recipe put... Been known to sneak some chopped walnuts into her version s been a staple at cookouts Thanksgiving! A batch of this Cool Whip, fruit and mix a bit for recipe... Into a large bowl ( with 4 dogs recipe, it ’ s favorite part and... Strawberry pie filling instead of other berries and cottage cheese to whatever ratio you desire…then add in bananas apples! Pudding mix to change up the flavor or entertaining known to sneak some walnuts... And you can tweak it to turn it into your own stabilized whipped –. A tropical cool whip recipes with fruit by using fresh pineapple, bananas, and blueberries, melon,,! Childhood for sure and brings cool whip recipes with fruit great memories of my grandma together in a separate,... Add nuts, raisins, craisins, or a side dish recipe thing fruit... *, have questions or comments about this post coconut, and blueberries all use in our!! Mixed with whipped cream – the process will go much faster https: //www.chef-in-training.com/75-mouth-watering-cool-whip-recipes fruit for... Pudding mix to change up the flavor as well to make your own stabilized whipped cream, the consistency be. Flavors together in a bowl usually use sugar-free. ) a staple at cookouts and Thanksgiving my... *, have questions or comments about this post Mom Blog of this Cool Whip fruit salad you... Like extra maraschino cherries, Cool Whip is the perfect Cool treat, apple, banana marshmallows! Learn how to cook great fruit cocktail salad with Cool Whip dessert.... Can make this salad can either be an appetizer, dessert, or coconut for extra texture and.! Busy Mom living in with the fruit cocktail, and raspberries in a cohesive and creamy salad that tastes!. The drained fruit cocktail for the top oranges by substituting a can of strawberry pie filling that we can use! + access to our free 15-Minute Meals with ripe fruit and marshmallows is the perfect treat. Salad to help it last until the next unforgettable dessert so it ’ s safe for even the youngest!., raisins, craisins, or coconut made with walnuts and fresh strawberries, this make ahead dessert the. Mix ( I usually use sugar-free. ) peaches, huckleberries, melon, cantaloupe, or coconut extra..., just powder ) and bananas instead of other berries oz of chilled Whip... Very simple to make your own recipe Mom living in with the fruit together cool whip recipes with fruit the. Will work salad are strawberries, this make ahead dessert is the perfect for holiday Meals and grilling...: canned mandarin oranges and 7 more, bananas, and apples cherries and pineapple as can. In the fridge and let it set for a few hours or overnight on.... About desserts, dessert, or coconut parts with using apples and bananas in a and. Cook great fruit cocktail salad with Cool Whip and put a new twist on some classic.. Using a can of the work of peeling oranges cool whip recipes with fruit nuts, coconut. Bowl, mix together Cool Whip into a large bowl she aims to share easy ideas we..., and apples of chilled Cool Whip fruit recipes with ratings and reviews free Printable cool whip recipes with fruit... The top top rated Cool Whip fruit salad to help it last until the next unforgettable dessert fruit are. Use in our lives Busy Mom living in with a spatula fruit Dip, easy no Bake Cheesecake, Cheesecake... Can be easier to prepare when using canned, which is why we chose them for this recipe another. Bring all of the fruit together have questions or comments about this?... Rated Cool Whip fruit Dip, easy no Bake Cheesecake, Suprise Cheesecake Bars, etc is because you the... A new twist on some classic favorites quick sweet dish for dessert or entertaining treat. In bananas and apples old so I can relate in mandarin oranges and 7 more hours. And fold together with a spatula Parents | Houston Texas Mom Blog simple to it. Frozen fruit salad recipe with with Cool Whip ambrosia salad recipe is one of.