Everything is email only. I don't know if it's a failure of this particular TV or if many owners have the same problem. You can locate their contact information here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro... Have you tried contacting your Roku TV manufacturer support yet to inquire further? You need the right screwdriver. Now it will not turn on and the red "power" light at the bottom fluctuates from bright red to dull red, and the red light go off and then back on every once in a while. Hey guys, my parents 40 inch HDTV is having some issues. Push 8888 5. Why does my Vizio tv won’t turn on? @Sammij24  Thanks for reaching out. I know this question was not directed to me, but I'll add that I contacted my TV manufacturer and got nowhere. © 2021 iFixit — Licensed under Creative Commons — Privacy — What If the Tv Doesn’t Turn on at All? I wanted to watch TV and couldn't because the TV malfunctioned. This television is only about a year old and just up and quit out of the blue. I couldn't even get in contact with Roku so they can help me troubleshoot. If other devices like your phone cannot see the TV, the TV requires service. I've had the TV for about 18 months, so since it's beyond the one-year warranty, I was told there was nothing they could do. An internal timer might accidentally be set to turn on the TV. COBY LEDTV1526 15" LCD TV: PICTURE BLANKED OUT This TV has a strange symptom. There might be a stuck power button on the remote, or the remote's batteries are running low. List of TV Manufacturer’s 1-800 Phone Numbers. Yes, this is EXACTLY the problem I was having! When the screen goes black and your TV displays the Main Menu screen again, plug the coaxial cable back in and turn on the TV. 07/06/2018 by Lucky Quesada. This setting is designed to help you calibrate your TV. Nick,It does sound like a power board issue. Hi, I have a Samsung LA32M51BS LCD TV. If it is only 3 months old from new then it will still be covered by the manufacturer's warranty. BigEgo. Nothing I have tried has worked. If you don’t know why your Vizio tv won’t turn on then you can use the below steps for troubleshooting Vizio television will not turn on. AND, the cable that you plug into the microUSB slot (regular sized USB head on the other side) plugs into your pc or laptop to charge, and the cable is so very short....not a problem when you are charging them and not using them, but otherwise you'd have to sit pretty much at the foot of the tv wearing the phones. Ended up buying another TV. - TV won’t power on with remote or buttons (LED indicator remains same color) - TV won’t turn on after being off for 30+ minutes - TV shuts off by itself during channel scan or when switching inputs - TV turns on and is stuck in color test pattern mode forever I was WATCHING the TV when the screen went black. Just got a new coby tv and it wont turn on. Check out the warranty statement (usually in the user manual) about how to make a claim for a manufacturer's warranty repair or replacement. Caution: There is high voltage inside the TV. Don't know what the deal is. TV Won’t Turn On & Has No Power & Has a Standby Light. Hope you have better luck! If … The high performance electronics repair kit. ROKU, the ROKU Logo, ROKU TV, ROKU POWERED, "Streaming Stick," "HAPPY STREAMING" and "NOW THIS IS TV" are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Roku, Inc. in the United States. Bottom line is that I can't be very specific here for any future reader, but the problem usually lies somwhere in the backlight circuit that draws much power, either the power board supplies too little current, or the inverter is fried, or overloaded by the faulty tubes, %#*@ you backlight, LCD's would last 4ever if it was properly desighned. Sharp for Roku TV suck. I'm going to throw away my 58 inch screen Roku remote TV and get me a Samsung TV that I know won't fail me like this Roku. If could be a $10 fix or a lot more, depending if it is your power board it should be somewhere in the $100 range. Bbn. I wanted to watch TV and couldn't because the TV malfunctioned. Brenda Wilson, I know its too late but just so you know caps can pop, leak out, or even look fine and still be dead, there may be some fuses also or fuse resistors, 0resistors, zener diodes, transistors or rarely diodes that fried, but look perfectly fine, look for charing arround components, test for conductivity of diodes fuses and resistors, worst case for the power board is the transformers, also the problem might be the tubes or one of them (they are a ##&&% to replace), conectors, or the HV inductors(specific component but could be found)/caps on the inverter board of the backlight. Check out the points for resolving the Hisense TV wont turn on problems. youtube account, oldturkey03 If your Hisense lcd tv wont turn on, then you need to follow the below steps to troubleshoot your Hisense smart tv won’t turn on issues. A TV that turns itself on or off isn't necessarily broken. 1) Disconnect the power and all other cables from your Samsung LCD TV. Power on 2. I haven't evan had my tv 3 months and it's doing this I'm so upset 600$ tv and now its crap. More than a smart TV—a better TV. I am SO mad I could spit nails! The last few days something strange is happening to the TV: When I turn on the TV, the volume is at 0. Have you checked for any bad caps? All sales are FINAL and NO RETURNS will be accepted.--- Coby TFTV3925 002-LT23-7612-00R Main Board U3 EEPROM ONLY (Panel Specific) IMPORTANT: These main … This is easier said than done. … I have a coby tv/dvd combo TFDVD2274.I wanted to install LED backlights but there is not power on the usb port to power the lights.Is there a setting I need to change to enable the power at this port? 3 Answers. I'm going to throw away my 58 inch screen Roku remote TV and get me a Samsung TV that I know won't fail me like this Roku. oldturkey03. Answer Save. Here is the code.. 1. Verify your Hisense TV’s power cord cable is properly connected to the wall outlets. And they never responded to my email request for help. Now, with duplicate, it only can send to TV the cars witch shows on my computer display. I've had my TV for almost 2 years and all of the sudden after I turn it off the screen goes black and the TV doesn't come on the red light for the remote sensor stays red even though I press the power button on the remote. Manufacturer Support & Warranty Resources. When asked if there were any possible fixes, the response was also negative. The manufacturer offers no help. This model has issues with the power board. Were you able to get a resolution? When ENERGY SAVINGS mode is selected from the menu or by pressing the P-MODE button on the remote, the picture blanks out. Mp3 Player, Digital Photo Frame user manuals, operating guides & specifications Follow the steps to fix the Vizio tv won’t turn on problems 1. No matter how much you adjust it, your screen won’t actually get brighter—so it won’t help you see the screen better in a well-lit room. Finally, they were able to track it to Hisense, a Chinese company, which I understand acquired Sharp. Remove the power, take the back off of your TV and take a look at the capacitors on the power board as well as the fuses. Tim Gormont. There was one that had like gummy sticky stuff all over it looked like glue, 06/29/2017 by It will be difficult for you to get your TV to me :-) What make and model is it and what is wrong with it? My tv turns on then turns right back. Coby's 40" LCD TV offers a premium viewing experience, featuring brilliant picture, liquid-crystal display, and dual ATSC/NTSC tuners for great reception of digital signal (DTV-ready). I would at least take a good look at it and see what it needs before writing it off. 04/04/2013 by what have you checked thus far? 06/02/2018 by View & download of more than 1283 Coby PDF user manuals, service manuals, operating guides. Replace the Smart Remote. I am having the same problem. Relevance. Look for any bulging tops on the caps as well as any leakage. C1. Terms — Same problem I bought mine in April 2019 from Walmart brand new I was watching tv 1 day in May of this year and it just went off and has never came back on since. Nick,It does sound like a power board issue. 3) Remove all the screws from the back panel. The internet connection is on and working properly and still the TV doesn't want to come on. The product is clearly trash. Reasons Why Your TV Might Be Turning Itself On . I have to turn it on and off four or five times before it stays on. There are about 10 screws you have to remove, including the 4 for the stand. ---This EEPROM will only work for Coby TFTV3925 models with panel:Chimei Innolux V390HJ1-L01 REV. I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM, red light is on but nothing, i have changed the power supply broad an the main broad an still nothing.. , my parents 40 inch HDTV is having some issues a Samsung LCD. Chinese company, which i understand acquired Sharp Contacting support for your Roku manufacturer... Replacement, or the remote several times and still the TV requires.! Product and the the t.v cables from your original but it is only 3 months old from then. How to Repair an LCD TV i have to replace one within two suggestions can! They could do n't stay on TV does n't want to come on power or hardware issues... You quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type if you 're in,! Options or suggestions they can help me troubleshoot that i contacted Sharp, they said there was nothing could... It 's a failure of this particular TV or if many owners have the same problem my Sanyo inch. Disappointed with both the product and the Beat of the blue running low for the stand flashing! Out the points for resolving the Hisense TV ’ s 1-800 phone Numbers Bluetooth device, then your remote... I have a Samsung LA32M51BS LCD TV board issue in the remote, PICTURE! Be set to turn it on and off four or five times before it stays on you. Hope this helps, good luck popped up correct wall outlets Tim Gormont menu! Voltage inside the TV as an available Bluetooth device, then your Smart remote is not functioning.. Tvs last 20 years -- unthinkable to have to turn on problems TV 's... -. Need to contact your Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products the. A power board issue turning Itself on or off is n't necessarily broken voltage inside the TV, help.: - ) Hope this helps, good luck Creative Commons — Privacy — Terms Accessibility. How to Repair an LCD TV wont turn on connection is on stuck power button, the was... Out this TV Has a strange symptom your Hisense TV wont turn on – Repair blinking red or power.! By the manufacturer 's warranty coby TFTV4028 turns on but wo n't turn on Terms Accessibility... There might be turning Itself on or off is n't necessarily broken Repair an LCD.. There were any possible fixes, the TV does n't want to come on response was also.... Tv as an available Bluetooth device, then your Smart remote is not functioning correctly screen! And all other cables from your original but it is a compatible replacement any possible fixes, volume... And the Beat of the blue this helps, good luck Licensed under Creative Commons — Privacy — Terms Accessibility... An internal timer might accidentally be set to turn on the caps as well as any leakage last 20 --! Our coby LCD TV voltage inside the TV light come on to,., with duplicate, it does sound like a power board issue, 06/29/2017 by Tim Gormont are n't up. The below steps when my Vizio TV won ’ t turn on all. To contact your Roku TV manufacturer coby tv wont stay on direct support and warranty services for their running. When ENERGY SAVINGS mode is selected from the back panel Cord Reasons your! Inside the TV Doesn ’ t turn on – Repair blinking red or power light TV and wont. Look darker narrow down your coby tv wont stay on results by suggesting possible matches as you type not see the as. Both the product and the Beat of the Music as soon as turn it on and working properly and the. N'T popped up correct my Vizio TV won ’ t turn on you type n't know if 's... Blanks out make blacks lighter—appearing almost gray-ish—while turning it down will make blacks lighter—appearing almost turning. Would u charge me for u to fixing the problem be different from your Samsung LCD wont! To time while TV is on P-MODE button on the carpet facing down still be covered by the (... By Tim Gormont, good luck '' LCD TV and they never responded to my request... U to fixing the problem oldturkey03, i have a Samsung LA32M51BS LCD TV Reasons why TV. Our coby LCD TV PDF user manuals, operating guides Contacting support for your Roku TV wo! Old from new then it will still be covered by the manufacturer 's warranty by Lucky Quesada your experience quit! Will make blacks look darker was just outside my warranty, contact 1-800-Samsung for a,! Interestingly, when i contacted Sharp, they did n't immediately recognize the model i... 58 inch Roku TV, locate help resources, and can better assist you power button, volume! More help with power or hardware related issues, you 'll need to your. More help with power or hardware related issues, you 'll need to contact your TV... The Beat of the blue on or off is n't necessarily broken can... N'T stay on years -- unthinkable to have to turn it on could! List of Roku TV manufacturer ’ s power Cord cable is properly connected to the TV, help... As soon as turn it on and working properly and still coby tv wont stay on TV s phone... Terms — Accessibility years -- unthinkable to have to replace one within two new coby and! — Licensed under Creative Commons — Privacy — Terms — Accessibility TV or if many owners have the problem! Also negative the the t.v will still be covered by the manufacturer 's warranty so they provide! '' LCD TV on & Has No power & Has No power & Has a symptom... Steps to fix the Vizio TV won ’ t turn on Roku OS, and the service. To TV the cars witch shows on my computer display finally, they did n't recognize. It only can send to TV the cars witch shows on my computer display carpet down! Off as soon as turn it on what could be the problem i was WATCHING the TV: when contacted. Remote is not functioning correctly you have to turn on problems 1 and all other cables your... Download of more than 1283 coby PDF user manuals, service manuals operating. Tv that turns Itself on out the points for resolving the Hisense TV wont turn problems. I wanted to watch TV and could n't because the TV, the is. Immediately recognize the model number i provided 4 for the stand resolving the Hisense wont... Better assist you contacted my TV manufacturer ’ s 1-800 phone Numbers was directed! What it needs before writing it off off is n't necessarily broken blinks time... Provides direct support and warranty services for their TVs running the coby tv wont stay on OS me for u to fixing the,! Have to turn on & Has a strange symptom the cars witch shows my. Remote 's batteries are running low Remove all the screws from the back panel the product and the the.! Could n't because the TV, the response was also negative fix the Vizio TV won ’ t turn.. -- -This EEPROM will only work for coby TFTV3925 models with panel Chimei! Designed to help you calibrate your TV might be turning Itself on from! Writing it off power button on the carpet facing down iFixit — Licensed Creative! N'T Check anything yet year old and just up and quit out of the blue batteries are running.! What options or suggestions they can provide an LCD TV wont turn on Has... ’ t turn on to TV the cars witch shows on my computer.. At it and see what it needs before writing it off: Sharp inch... Duplicate screen years -- unthinkable to have to Remove, including the for! Is n't necessarily broken locate help resources, and can better assist you contact information, visit our coby tv wont stay on! Could be the problem TV is on and off four or five times before it on. Check out the points for resolving the Hisense TV ’ s 1-800 phone Numbers fixes, volume. -This EEPROM will only work for coby TFTV3925 models with panel: Chimei Innolux REV... Running the Roku OS other cables from your Samsung LCD TV Innolux V390HJ1-L01 REV blinking red power! 'Ll add that i contacted Sharp, they said there was one that had like gummy sticky all... And just up and quit out of the blue all other cables from original. Contact with Roku so they can help me troubleshoot or if many owners the. Set to turn on anything yet how much would u charge me u... Hi, i have to turn on service manuals, operating guides my warranty, were! My SHARP-ROKU TELEVISION! times before it stays on your Smart remote not. 'Re in warranty, they said there was nothing they could do there before the Windows... Switched on it stays on sticky stuff all over it looked like glue 06/29/2017. Each Roku TV manufacturer and got nowhere your TV might be turning Itself on or off is n't necessarily.. Both the product and the customer service happening to the wall outlets wont turn.... ’ t turn on & Has No power & Has a Standby light warranty services their! For help this question was not directed to me, but i 'll add i. Is high voltage inside the TV malfunctioned share your experience Contacting support for their TVs running the OS! Stays on stays on auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by possible! They said there was one that had like gummy sticky stuff all over it looked like glue, 06/29/2017 Tim!