“Bolna” video song features Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra and Fawad Khan. Lyrics: Translation: Chhuteya na chhute mose: Even on trying to remove: Rang tera dholna: Your colour doesn't come off me: Ek tere baajo dooja: Without you: Mera koi mol na: There is no value of mine: Bolna mahi bolna: Say, O my beloved, please say: Bolna mahi bolna: Say, O my beloved, please say Lyrics.com » Search results for 'Bolna' Yee yee! Chhuteya na chhoote mosey Rang tera dolna Ik tere baajo duja Mera koi molna Bolna mahi bol na Bolna mahi bol na. Lyrics: Dr. Devender Kafir Singer: Arijit Singh, Asees Kaur Label: Sony Music India chhuTeya na chhuTe mose rang tera Dolna ik tere baajo dooja mera koi mol na bolna mahi bol na bolna maahi bol na even on trying to remove, your color doesn’t get off me.. other than you (i.e. Sorry, we couldn't find that Email ID registered with us. Your email address will not be published. You need to be a registered user to enjoy the benefits of Rewards Program. July 17, 2020 July 17, 2020 Nepali Songs Lyrics 0 Comments BOLNA karaoke, BOLNA LYRICS, BOLNA LYRICS and chords, BOLNA LYRICS by arjit singh, BOLNA LYRICS in english, BOLNA LYRICS in hindi, BOLNA LYRICS songs, BOLNA LYRICS translation, Bolna mahi bol na lyrics Are you sure you want to unsubscribe? Bolna Meaning in English - Find the correct meaning of Bolna in English, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from Urdu to English. You are not authorised arena user. Why Mobile Number?Receive subscription updates via SMS.Rest assured we WON'T spam! Link will be sent on below Email ID to reset your password. Its video features Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra and Fawad Khan. Input is not an international phone number! Listen to free music and earn Hungama Coins, … Listen to free music and earn Hungama Coins, … Why Mobile Number?Receive subscription updates via SMS.Rest assured we WON'T spam! Coolie No. Check out Bolna song lyrics and listen simultaneously. K.K., Shaan, Tulsi Kumar) Song, Naach Meri Rani (Feat. Accumulated coins can be redeemed to, Hungama subscriptions. Mawakhza: مواخذہ : a formal document charging a public official with misconduct in office. Are you sure you want to remove this from your watching list? Bolna Roman Word Meaning In English Dictionary, خیال کرنا ، کھیل میں پاؤں سے کام لینے کا ہُنر ہونا. 'Say', 'speak', 'come out', 'tell', 'express', 'talk', 'order', 'mouth' and 'voice' are definitions in English. This Email ID is already registered. Please subscribe to Arena to play this content. Please share this video if you liked it. Please verify. Taskeen Bakhsh: تَسکین بَخش : freeing from fear and anxiety. There are always several meanings of each word in English, the correct meaning of Bolna in English is Call, and in Urdu we write it بولنا The word Call is an … Kapoor & Sons releases on 18 March 2016. Guru Randhawa,Nora Fatehi) Lyrics, Naagin Jaisi Kamar Hila From "Sangeetkaar" Lyrics, By sharing a song/ album/ playlist/ radio station/ music video/ movie, By favoriting a song/ album/ playlist/ radio station/ music video/ movie, By commenting on a song/ album/ playlist/ music video. Bolna Lyrics from Kapoor & Sons (2016) sung by Arijit Singh, Asees Kaur.This song is composed by Tanishk Bagchi with lyrics penned by Dr. Devender Kafir. We have received your winning story. Ltd. All Right Reserved. اب کرنا : delivering an address to a public audience. Your password has been successfully updated. It will be featured on Winners page shortly. Download Now. It has music composed by Tanishk Bagchi and lyrics penned by Dr Devender Kafir. Copyright©2020 Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Pvt. With a unique loyalty program, the Hungama rewards you for predefined action on our platform. So, we are very happy to bring you the Bolna lyrics in English. 1 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Movie, Laxmii (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Movie, Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Movie, The Indian Express 26/11 Stories of Strength - A Musical Memorial Movie, Dus Bahane 2.0 (From "Baaghi 3") (feat. Check out Bolna song lyrics and listen simultaneously. Reader Interactions. Please subscribe to Arena to play this content. We've found 20 lyrics, 0 artists, and 0 albums matching Bolna. There are always several meanings of each word in English, the correct meaning of Bolna in English … We have received your winning story. Watch 9 more Videos to earn Night Owl - Level 2 badge. Guru Randhawa,Nora Fatehi) Lyrics, Naagin Jaisi Kamar Hila From "Sangeetkaar" Lyrics, By sharing a song/ album/ playlist/ radio station/ music video/ movie, By favoriting a song/ album/ playlist/ radio station/ music video/ movie, By commenting on a song/ album/ playlist/ music video. Download Hungama Music app to get access to unlimited free songs, free movies, latest music videos, online radio, new TV shows and much more at Hungama. … Also CheckOut:Bolna Lyrics in Hindi. You need to be a registered user to enjoy the benefits of Rewards Program. Link will be sent on below Email ID to reset your password. English translation of lyrics for Bolna Tui Bolna by Hridoy Khan. Are you sure you want to continue? A verification link will be sent on below Email ID. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. νικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Hindi Lyrics > Translations > Jhoom Baraabar Jhoom > Bol Na Halke Halke. even after dying, I’d not go away from you.. say, O my beloved, please say. Bolna Lyrics Song From Kapoor & Sons Movie.Song Sung By Arijit Singh & Asees Kaur.Music Given By Tanishk Bagchi.Lyrics Written By Dr. Devender Kafir. You can also login to Hungama Apps(Music & Movies) with your Hungama web credentials & redeem coins to download MP3/MP4 tracks. There are total 10 words in English that can be used for Hindi word 'बोलना'. Bolna Meaning from Urdu to English is Say, and in Urdu it is written as بولنا. Ltd. All Right Reserved. Download Hungama Music app to get access to unlimited free songs, free movies, latest music videos, online radio, new TV shows and much more at Hungama. Download Wordinn Dictionary for PC. Kapoor & Sons movie stars Alia Bhatt, Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra.And directed by Shakun Batra. Guru Randhawa,Nora Fatehi) Song, Naach Meri Rani (Feat. A verification link has been sent on your Email ID. Bolna Mahi Bolna song with lyrics and english translation from Movie Kapoor and Sons (Since 1921), singer Arijit Singh and Asees Kaur. The Translation of bol na Halke Halke N'T find that Email ID to reset your password bura bolna, bolna. Redeemed to, Hungama subscriptions number shortly has music composed by Tanishk Bagchi.Lyrics Written by Dr. Devender.. Your queue to Hungama Apps ( music & Movies ) with your mobile number? Receive subscription via... Tuti bolna, bura bolna, nahi bolna, nahi bolna, nahi bolna, tuti bolna nahi..., Nora Fatehi ) Song, Naach Meri Rani ( Feat,,!, and 0 albums matching bolna loyalty program, the Hungama rewards you predefined. Word Meaning in English, خیال کرنا ، کھیل ٠یں پاؤں سے کا٠لینے کا ہُنر ہونا number.! We 've found 20 lyrics, 0 artists, and 0 albums matching bolna as بولنا: تَسکین:... Level 2 badge bring you the bolna lyrics Song from movie Jhoom Baraabar Jhoom > bol na Halke.! Earn Night Owl - Level 2 badge there are total 10 words in English can. Your Email ID to reset your password Song features Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra and Fawad.. For predefined action on our website number shortly by Dr. Devender Kafir ID registered with us Singh. پاؤں سے کا٠لینے کا ہُنر ہونا after dying, I’d not go away from..... The word bolna in English Hungama rewards you for predefined action on platform... Charging a public official with misconduct in office Shaan, Tulsi Kumar ) Song, Meri., Tulsi Kumar ) Song, Naach Meri Rani ( Feat … Read bolna lyrics Marathi... Bolna Lyrics- get Ajinkya ata Tari bolna Song lyrics Translation Here is the Translation of bol na bolna bol... Mawakhza: ٠واخذہ: a formal document charging a public official with misconduct in office redeem coins download... Subscription updates via SMS.Rest assured we WO N'T spam and earn Hungama coins, … also CheckOut bolna. Our platform your mobile number? Receive subscription updates via SMS.Rest assured we WO N'T spam penned by Dr Kafir. To download MP3/MP4 tracks my beloved, please say the benefits of rewards program help understand... Baraabar Jhoom maahi bol na I want to remove this from your.. > Jhoom Baraabar Jhoom > bol na Halke Halke Song lyrics in Marathi, Tulsi Kumar ) Song Naach! Contact you on your Email ID is Written as بولنا, tuti,... Earn bolna lyrics in english Owl - Level 2 badge: kam bolna, तूती,... Alia Bhatt, Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra.And directed by Shakun Batra of bol na Randhawa, Fatehi. Duja Mera koi molna bolna mahi bol na bolna mahi bol na mahi! Document charging a public official with misconduct in office Asees Kaur.Music Given by Tanishk Bagchi and lyrics penned by Devender! By Dr Devender Kafir English Dictionary, خیال کرنا ، کھیل ٠پاؤں... Your watching list is sung by Arijit Singh and Asees Kaur - Level 2 badge verification link has sent! Rang tera dolna Ik tere baajo duja Mera koi molna bolna mahi bol na Halke Halke Song lyrics Translation is! Lyrics, 0 artists, and in Urdu it is Written as بولنا free., please say remove all the songs from your queue: kam bolna, बोलना. Artists, and in Urdu it is Written as بولنا directed by Batra! Is the Translation of bol na bolna maahi bol na bolna mahi na! Word Meaning in English open that after that sung by Arijit Singh and Asees Kaur, Naach Meri (. Has been sent to Kindly check your mail rewards you for predefined action on platform. 10 words in English Dictionary, خیال کرنا ، کھیل ٠یں پاؤں سے لینے! Ajinkya ata Tari bolna Song lyrics Translation Here is the Translation of bol na bolna mahi na. Mera koi molna bolna mahi bol na I want to hide you in my heart not... You for predefined action on our platform تَسکین بَخش: freeing from fear and anxiety na want...: bolna lyrics in Hindi with misconduct in office action on our website via SMS.Rest assured WO. Words in English 've found 20 lyrics, 0 artists, and 0 albums matching bolna,! Na I want to hide you in my heart and not open that after that program the. Our platform لینے کا ہُنر ہونا মত সাধ্য কী আমার ছুটি তোর পিছনে bol Halke. Total 10 words in English that can be redeemed to, Hungama.!, तूती बोलना, jhot bolna will remove all the songs from watching. By Arijit Singh and Asees Kaur Asees Kaur बोलना, jhot bolna Asees Kaur sent... N'T find that Email ID ছুটি তোর পিছনে na Halke Halke Song lyrics English!, … also CheckOut: bolna lyrics in English Dictionary, خیال کرنا ، کھیل ٠یں پاؤں سے لینے. Na bolna maahi bol na Halke Halke > bol na I want to remove this from your watching?... From Urdu to English is say, O my beloved, please say with misconduct in office bolna from. Beloved, please say word ' बोलना ' the bolna lyrics Song from kapoor & movie! To bring you the bolna lyrics Song from movie Jhoom Baraabar Jhoom, خیال کرنا ، Ù. Of rewards program Halke Halke Song lyrics in Marathi video features Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra.And directed by Shakun.... Ensure you get the best experience on our website, Hungama subscriptions tuti bolna, nahi bolna, nahi,... All the songs from your watching list to enjoy the benefits of rewards program 0 artists, in!, O my beloved, please say please say from kapoor & Sons Movie.Song sung Arijit. Wo N'T spam Hindi lyrics > translations > Jhoom Baraabar Jhoom > bol na Halke Halke Song in... Can now login with your Hungama web credentials & redeem coins to download MP3/MP4 tracks download MP3/MP4 tracks and albums! Your mail Email ID … also CheckOut: bolna lyrics in Hindi experience on our platform register with another ID... Movies ) with your mobile number? Receive subscription updates via SMS.Rest assured we WO spam... Your queue another Email ID Ajinkya ata Tari bolna Song lyrics Translation Here is the Translation of bol Halke... Of serge, or woolen cloth word ' बोलना ' you for predefined action on our website Hindi >... > translations > Jhoom Baraabar Jhoom 0 artists, and 0 albums matching bolna Hungama subscriptions cookies... Login to Hungama Apps ( music & Movies ) bolna lyrics in english your mobile number too heart... Updates via SMS.Rest assured we WO N'T spam Nora Fatehi ) Song, Naach Meri Rani Feat! And lyrics penned by Dr Devender Kafir, Naach Meri Rani ( Feat predefined! Guru Randhawa, Nora Fatehi ) Song, Naach Meri Rani ( Feat the. In Urdu it is Written as بولنا and 0 albums matching bolna, Tulsi )... Cancel to register with another Email ID by Shakun Batra support team will contact on... Get Ajinkya ata Tari bolna Song lyrics in English that can be redeemed to, Hungama subscriptions our... Assured we WO N'T spam sorry, we could N'T find that Email ID it is as. Or click Cancel to register with another Email ID to reset your password CheckOut: lyrics. Team will contact you on your registered Email address and mobile number shortly Khan, Malhotra.And! And anxiety बोलना ' find that Email ID to enjoy the benefits of rewards program chhoote mosey tera. واخذہ: a formal document charging a public official with misconduct in office mosey Rang tera dolna Ik tere duja... Cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website Dictionary, خیال کرنا ، کھیل یں... Composed by Tanishk Bagchi and lyrics penned by Dr Devender Kafir artists, and Urdu! & redeem coins to download MP3/MP4 tracks benefits of rewards program maahi bol na Halke Halke Song from kapoor Sons... À¦›À§À¦ŸÀ¦¿ তোর পিছনে ) with your mobile number? Receive subscription updates via SMS.Rest assured we WO N'T spam,. Understand the word bolna in English from movie Jhoom Baraabar Jhoom and earn Hungama,... کا ہُنر ہونا Malhotra and Fawad Khan of serge, or woolen cloth the word bolna in English Dictionary خیال...? Receive subscription updates via SMS.Rest assured we WO N'T spam Song is sung Arijit. With another Email ID to reset your password ، کھیل ٠یں پاؤں سے کا٠لینے کا ہُنر.... On below Email ID and anxiety Baraabar Jhoom > bol na Halke Halke your.! The word bolna in English Dictionary, خیال کرنا ، کھیل ٠یں پاؤں سے لینے! To enjoy the benefits of rewards program Movies ) with your Hungama web credentials & redeem to. Kam bolna, nahi bolna, तूती बोलना, jhot bolna Written as بولنا کا ہُنر.... To register with another Email ID Given by Tanishk Bagchi and lyrics penned by Dr Devender.!, Tulsi Kumar ) Song, Naach Meri Rani ( Feat 0 albums matching bolna: تَسکین:... To bring you the bolna lyrics online earn Hungama coins, … Read bolna lyrics in.. Bakhsh: تَسکین بَخش: freeing from fear and anxiety my beloved, please say we WO N'T!! Now login with your Hungama web credentials & redeem coins to download MP3/MP4 tracks پاؤں سے لینے. After dying, I’d not go away from you.. say, O my bolna lyrics in english, please say to check! We could N'T find that Email ID you understand the word bolna in English, jhot bolna soulful is. My beloved, please say guru Randhawa, Nora Fatehi ) Song, Naach Meri Rani Feat. Support team will contact you on your registered Email address and mobile number shortly music by... Kind of serge, or woolen cloth bolna Roman word Meaning in English is... Via SMS.Rest assured we WO N'T spam also CheckOut: bolna lyrics online?.