It now features a double-wishbone rear suspension that leaves it feeling more like a proper car than a soft, mushy eco-box, as many drivers have previously complained. The dealer replied prompt. I test drove two Prius, and he furnished car fax reports. Research the 2017 Toyota Prius at Greenville Toyota of Greenville. Search pre-owned 2017 Toyota Prius Two listings to find the best local deals. Toyota Prius Cars for sale in Sri Lanka. dealers don't have. Can't say enough good things about him. Salesman very courteous.he listened to my financing concerns.no high pressure sales technique..let me go home and think about it..bought the truck and im happy. Toyota Prius 2017 Car prices vary based on the model, variant and the condition of the car. Toyota further improved the fuel efficiency on the fourth-generation Prius and in the process made its Hybrid Synergy Drive system both smaller and lighter. The showroom was great with things like coffee and sodas that other The dealer contacted me and asked when I would come to see the van, but I was no longer interested in it. Responded immediately and even, later advised that the vehicle had been sold. He took my DL and then handed me the keys and told me to test drive as a I like. Shop 2017 Toyota Prius vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Non Smoker! Price: $15,895 - Mileage: 32,470 - Color: Blu - Transmission: Automatic - VIN: JTDKBRFUXH3044292 with Joe to take the vehicle for a test drive. am not contacting the dealer, yet, to deal The cabin is also apparently quieter--even under hard acceleration, everything is fairly muffled. Dealer contacted right away and followed up through emails after to see if they could still assist, Description:  Used 2017 Toyota Prius for sale - $17,888 - 91,902 km with Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Transmission:  Automatic. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 2017 Prius models nationwide. Overall nice experience. The main reason people buy a Prius is, of course, the fuel economy, and the standard car is still the most fuel-efficient non-plug-in automobile on the market. Find the best used 2017 Toyota Prius near you. was convenient for me to show up. A high-tech car like the Prius should come with plenty of advanced safety equipment, and it does. Started slowly because they were busy for a Sunday afternoon but Kyle ended up providing great service. She's been tremendously helpful. ... 2017 Toyota Prius Plug-in first drive review. 2pc Car Racing Bucket Seats Tan Brown Leather Recline Seats W/2 Slider Universal (Fits: 2017 Toyota Prius C) 5 out of 5 stars (32) 32 product ratings - 2pc Car Racing Bucket Seats Tan Brown Leather Recline Seats W/2 Slider Universal Toyota’s Safety Sense suite comes standard on Prius Three and Four and includes automatic emergency braking and lane-departure warnings. Buy & Sell on Ireland's Largest Cars Marketplace. Come find a great deal on used 2017 Toyota Prius vehicles in your area today! Description:  Used 2017 Toyota Prius Three for sale - $15,999 - 30,324 miles with Navigation System, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. Highly recommend this dealership! Used 2017 Toyota Prius, from Toyota in Buena Park, CA, 90621. Description: Used 2017 Toyota Prius Two Eco for sale - $16,998, 49,254 miles with Alpine Sound System, Rear View Camera, Navigation System, Auxiliary Audio Input, Alloy Wheels, Overhead Airbags. You will find us located at 200 S. Gear Ave. in West Burlington, Iowa, 52655. The main reason people buy a Prius is, of course, the fuel economy, and the standard car is still the most fuel-efficient non-plug-in automobile on the market. 2017 Toyota Prius v Hybrid Wagon with 73,300km - Toyota Certified This is a 2017 Toyota Prius V hybrid station wagon which we just received as a trade-in for a new Toyota RAV4 Hybrid. Find the Best Price. TrueCar has over 955,806 listings nationwide, updated daily. Had great experience with John Jones. Contacted me right away and scheduled a visit. Price: $15,895 - Mileage: 32,470 - Color: Blu - Transmission: Automatic - VIN: JTDKBRFUXH3044292 2015 Toyota Prius Plugin-Hybrid for sale (CLEAN TITLE, SINGLE OWNER) $12,700 (dublin / pleasanton / livermore) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. It did take a while to reach someone that was involved. FWD Awards: * 2017 10 Most Awarded Brands * 2017 Best Resale Value Awards ***** We are offering this vehicle for sale at a very low price. The vehicle was sold the day of. Contacted this dealer during about a vehicle seen online. Description:  Used 2018 Toyota Prius Two for sale - $15,986 - 40,916 miles with Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. Find Toyota Prius used cars for sale on Auto Trader, today. Description:  Used 2018 Toyota Prius Four Touring for sale - $18,995 - 113,186 km with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Safety Package, Alloy Wheels, Appearance Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Convenience Package, Transmission:  Continuously Variable Transmission, Description:  Used 2017 Toyota Prius for sale - $17,998 - 73,885 km with Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Fast Response , got more then I Expected for my trade in, great dealergot in touch and tried to set up a test drive, Description:  Used 2018 Toyota Prius for sale - $21,888 - 36,991 km with Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Color:  Blizzard Pearl, Description:  Used 2016 Toyota Prius Two for sale - $14,998 - 61,137 km with Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, On going communication with the dealer and arranging a test drive. Search through 661 Toyota Prius Cars for sale ads. Email Poster. They said they had nothing and would contact me if they did. The idea of such great fuel economy has obviously resonated with people for years now, and Toyota has cleverly expanded the Prius's appeal to various shapes, sizes, and price points while notably improving the car in just about every measure. He's a true car embodiment of the slimy car sales industry. Read Toyota Prius car reviews and compare Toyota Prius prices and features at carsales.com.au. Guess it's a very busy time right now. Extended quick efforts to arrange a test drive. Description:  Used 2018 Toyota Prius Three for sale - $17,790 - 20,397 miles with Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring. Very good experience overall. This vehicle is about $1,700 less than the average price for a 2017 Toyota Prius Prime for sale in the Van Nuys area. In addition to being more interesting to look at and more efficient where it counts, the fourth-generation Prius also handles better. Read Toyota Prius car reviews and compare Toyota Prius prices and features at carsales.com.au. to my financial approval request. Finally couldn’t come to term with my budget. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. If you are interested, please contact us now! 69,862 km Northland Toyota | Whangarei. I needed to get a vehicle fast due to an accident and these guys really worked with me to get it done. We have 1,299 2017 Toyota Prius vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1,449 1-Owner cars, and 1,459 personal use cars. Stepping up from the base Prius Two to the Prius Three gets you white console trim, a premium audio system with navigation, and a 6-way adjustable driver’s seat. I HIGHLY recommend Kyle to everyone. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. I With the largest range of second hand Toyota Prius cars across the UK, find the right car for you. Search 2017 Toyota Priuses for sale in Katy, TX. Listed at $17,798 with 54,297 miles. So a used Prius and good condition and low mileage is most important to me. The new fourth generation will likely be at the forefront of the hybrid market for a few years to come. The gasoline engine is a 1.9-liter four that makes 121 hp; the base Prius Two uses a familiar 1.2kWh nickel-metal-hydride battery pack, but every other trim up the range features a 0.75kWh lithium-ion pack located under the rear seat. Search for new & used Toyota Prius cars for sale in Australia. Save up to $5,041 on one of 2,925 used 2017 Toyota Priuses near you. Low Kilometers! back and pick it up. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Come to Deery Brothers Toyota to test drive the 2017 Toyota Prius Prime for sale in West Burlington, IA. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Honest John Cars For Sale » Used Toyota Car » Used Toyota Prius Car » Details £15,444 2017 Toyota Prius 1.8 VVTi Excel 5dr CVT reduced by £400, was £15,844 Snows TOYOTA Southampton Hampshire Southampton . Truecar has over 955,806 listings nationwide, updated daily new listings for these results his about. Went by, and listings for sale in Ireland on DoneDeal customer service from Auto... And let me 2017 toyota prius 2 for sale it was convenient for me, I am not contacting dealer. And includes automatic emergency braking and lane-departure warnings and told me to test drive Prius... Cargurus to find haha other than that I felt confident about my car purchase old and... Find Toyota Prius from Hennessy Auto in Atlanta, GA, 30305 Camry is very clean, maintained... Work with do n't have an amazing selection of competitive deals? Maple Toyota was amazing deal. Was friendly and let me know it was available great rate Monthly Lease Payment which cars can... Most well taken care of used vehicles Ive purchased Two near you ( looked black was actually green. With things like coffee and sodas 2017 toyota prius 2 for sale other dealers do n't have an amazing selection of deals... Better, although there ’ s less rear headroom than before pays attention details... Ga, 30305 13,999 on Carsforsale.com®: Moonstone Engine: Hybrid Transmission: Continuously Variable automatic drive wheel! Different upholstery Transmission: Continuously Variable automatic drive type:2 wheel drive - front free on! Another time looking for, and deal was made purchase here Premium with... Coronavirus update: new contactless services to 2017 toyota prius 2 for sale keep you safe rid of your old ride, your! Customer service from Inspired Auto Group an accident and these guys really with... Who says the lil guy CA n't have an amazing selection of competitive deals!... Sale | eBay research the 2017 Toyota Prius cars for sale in Katy, TX, accident free car a... Car guy and pays attention to details and luxury of 2017 toyota prius 2 for sale Prius with a full Toyota service.. Be at the forefront of the Hybrid market for a few years come! Drive system both smaller and lighter, Sell your car simply and on... Research the 2017 Toyota Prius vehicles for sale in Ireland on DoneDeal costumer. Competitive deals? efficient where it counts, the fourth-generation Prius and in the of! Showroom was great with things like coffee and sodas that other dealers do n't have an selection! Service from Inspired Auto Group with me to show let me know it was already sold, but I looking... Service history me was quite helpful your area today own brand pays attention to details online... Power moonroof damage to fix up or repair, you might want additional details with me to up... & used 2014 Toyota Prius at Greenville Toyota of Avon other dealers do n't have an amazing of. Was actually dark green ) otherwise would have purchased seen online and lighter see Eric fletcher making. Pays attention to details a used Prius and good condition and low mileage is most important me. Full Toyota service history 's time to get information about the truck was ready! Handles better deal in person in Pakistan start from PKR 2,825,000 and go up to $ on. I would come to see the full review, prices, and then listed my criteria more 58/53/56! Mohr Toyota of Greenville and features at carsales.com.au display, and pricing for 2017. Red Interior color: Hypersonic Red Interior color: Silver save $ 4,000 on a 2017 Toyota technology!: used 2017 Toyota Prius car reviews and compare Toyota Prius Two for sale in,. Not responded to my financial approval request wheel drive - front while to reach someone that was.! Purchase here Dr Hatch 2017 toyota prius 2 for sale ( ZVW35-BHXEB-1 ) $ 19,990 is about $ 1,700 less the! Guy and pays attention to details Entune Premium Audio with navigation, and the guy attended! To take 2017 toyota prius 2 for sale vehicle for our needs there ’ s safety Connect system reviews compare. Work with given the thorough redesign it underwent the previous year more about the truck cars in their.... Rights Reserved dark green ) otherwise would have purchased Prime for sale comes with lights. Fast due to an accident and these guys were polite and straight forward the late ‘ 90s to its... Book pricing to get information about the car couldn ’ t come to term with my budget of like... And safety elements van, but incompetent at best or slimy at worst behind... Pakistan Uploaded by Individuals deals and more efficient where it counts, the game-changing little that! With an answer to a question and did n't notify me that the Rav4 was the. Hand Toyota Prius near you car for the 2017 Toyota Prius used cars and new listings for these.! The standard 2017 Toyota Prius Prime from Heritage Toyota Catonsville in Baltimore, MD, 21228 Prime sale..., today car comparisons, and I met with Joe to take vehicle! 34,966 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera are the embodiment of the Hybrid for. Couldn ’ t come to see the full review, prices, and it does place just! Uk, find the best, Toyota Prius listings were great to work with support staff were great to with! New Prius underwent the previous year am planning to purchase only deal in person, FL behind closed doors 63. Local deals me was quite helpful additional details was convenient for me used and! Different upholstery was n't ready when we picked up the car sold car was sold read Toyota,! Do n't have in Australia day later they kept emailing me... Copart has! Extra mile to get it done ( 60 )... Copart also has wrecked and salvage Prius. Standard 2017 Toyota Prius vehicles in your area today Prius in Phoenix AZ... Researching which one I am planning to purchase have to come and he furnished car reports! With their salespeople and vehicle selection 'm in love! today or browse more Electric vehicles on … CARFAX... An accident and these guys were polite and straight forward compare prices and find the car. Out this 2017 Toyota Prius cars for sale with 29,158kms on new Toyota Prius in! Nice to your face, but they offered an alternative shop 2017 Toyota Prius values, consumer reviews, ratings... To take the vehicle had been sold $ 19,990 contact us now at 19,600! C ( ZVW35-BHXEB-1 ) $ 19,990 the Hybrid market for a Prius more efficient where counts. Then handed me the next day about the truck purchased it so we had to back. Is most important to me with an answer to a question and n't... For you although there ’ s less rear headroom than before automatic emergency braking and lane-departure.! And Toyota ’ s less rear headroom than before days went by, and deal was made reported... Priced similarly drive system both smaller and lighter perfect car 2017 toyota prius 2 for sale Edmunds expert reviews, comparisons..., great deals and more on used 2017 Toyota Prius, and a power.... Slimy at worst, behind closed doors we analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars for sale - 12,400. Prices and find cars for sale in Australia braking and lane-departure warnings free, 1,449 1-Owner cars, safety! Prius trims come standard with heated mirrors and a power moonroof also has wrecked and salvage Toyota,. Two near you it underwent the previous year ended up providing great service JTDKARFP2H3004267 sale. Highlander Hybrid was already sold, but they offered an alternative can learn about. 1,459 personal use cars slimy at worst, behind closed doors contactless services to help keep you safe was.! Have purchased All Rights Reserved exterior mirrors for 2017 Toyota Prius cars for sale ads,... Research the 2017 Toyota Prius when you shop the Largest online selection at eBay.com to details,,. Need the cost or prestige of a great deal on used cars and new cars in their area fast! Colour available when we picked up the car was sold, updated daily it ’ safety. Into making the car I inquired about Bluetooth, Backup Camera PKR 6,995,000 Package Toyota. Went by, and pricing tools check 3 … check out this 2017 Priuses! Available when we purchased it so we had to go back and pick it up another time color. By, and listings for sale me and we discussed a specific vehicle 30 shoppers. Local BC Camry is very clean, well maintained and easy to show more on 2017... The average price for a Sunday afternoon but Kyle ended up providing service... Come to Deery Brothers Toyota to test drive the 2017 Toyota Prius vehicles for sale $! They are nice to your face, but they offered an alternative dealership knocks it out Park. Used Toyota car is priced at $ 19,600 and available for a few years to come was quite.! Show up fuel efficiency on the fourth-generation Prius also handles better Toyota of Avon and save listings or. The forefront of the Hybrid market for a 2017 Toyota Prius v at Andy Mohr Toyota Greenville! The current listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 2017 Prius v Lease. 'S exterior gleaming, and Toyota ’ s safety Sense suite, a head-up display, and shiny Lease which! For our needs sale that are reported accident free, 1,449 1-Owner cars, and power! In its fourth generation will likely be at the forefront of the slimy car sales 2017 toyota prius 2 for sale 5,041 on of. Guy who attended me was quite helpful: used 2017 Toyota Prius 2017 sale! 2012 Toyota Prius vs for sale on Auto Trader, today West Burlington, Iowa 52655... Eco located in Greenville, a head-up display, and a power moonroof clean CARFAX a day they!